Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2016, 11:44 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Not making anything up. Obama's I.Q. is below average. A pilot has to have above average I.Q. (Learned this in the military in a classroom to introduce potential pilots to pilot training and the requirements to get into the program).
Yet your "high IQ" couldn't help you figure out that you were creating a thread based on a hoax LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2016, 11:51 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,941,676 times
Quote:
Barack H. Obama is no George W. Bush! He can't hold a candle to the kind of man GWB is. He lacks intelligence, and he has no military sense. He's a fool. His I.Q. is below average. Bush, a pilot, had to have an above average I.Q. in order to become a military pilot. Those are facts, dude.
Ummm.

Okay.

If you say so.

Old 01-03-2016, 12:58 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,837,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Obama inherited this mess. Do you realize how different things would be if we never invaded Iraq
not much because obama would still have supported the arab spring, which meant that there would still be wars going on in the middle east, and chances are that the arab spring would have happened in iraq, and we STILL would have supported the overthrow of saddam. nice try but you fail.

Old 01-03-2016, 01:37 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times
How does anyone know Obama's IQ?

I keep hearing about that.

You can't even see his school grades, how do you get to see his IQ?

Old 01-03-2016, 06:18 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
Barack H. Obama is no George W. Bush! He can't hold a candle to the kind of man GWB is. He lacks intelligence, and he has no military sense. He's a fool. His I.Q. is below average. Bush, a pilot, had to have an above average I.Q. in order to become a military pilot. Those are facts, dude.
I think people trusted Bush while they were laughing at some of his bonehead statements..but he was a good person. I rarely agreed with anything Bush did or said but I trusted him as an American.

This guy...it's obvious what he's all about. He's one step above having Al Sharpton as president.

And that wife of his, hateful **&^%^*(. That is all.

Old 01-03-2016, 06:52 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,304,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I think people trusted Bush while they were laughing at some of his bonehead statements..but he was a good person. I rarely agreed with anything Bush did or said but I trusted him as an American.

This guy...it's obvious what he's all about. He's one step above having Al Sharpton as president.

And that wife of his, hateful **&^%^*(. That is all.
100% agree.

But at least Bush had a a strategy to fight terrorism that was working. Would have worked better if not for the Lyndon Jonson initiated methods of war which seek not to harm "innocent" civilians. War is nasty business, and you cannot win by selective destruction. Destruction of the enemy must be decisive and total. The purpose of war is to "kill people and break things." We lost in Viet Nam because we were unwilling to fight a real war. So, we let the Communists win, and we left, our "tails between our legs." Our F-4 Phantom's were ineffective as well, because they weren't designed for the kind of combat that they were being used for in that war. They were largely useless, and the enemy knew it.

Clearly, Obama has no strategy, nor does he even have the will to fight terrorism, which is why he has allowed the growth of ISIS.

Old 01-03-2016, 07:07 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,621,806 times
Quote:
But at least Bush had a a strategy to fight terrorism that was working.
Sure, and 9/11 proves it.....

Old 01-03-2016, 07:24 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
And not one single Viet Cong bomber raid made it to Texas on GWB's watch. In fact, the Vietnamese were so afraid of him, none of them dared to bring the fight within thousands of miles of his position.
So why didn't Obama join the military and fight for his country?

He certainly could have.

He was just the right age for the first gulf war.

And then there was draft dodger Clinton....

It seems that you libs and dems aren't in any position to judge Bush on that score....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spot View Post
No... Just no. There have been plenty of idiot pilots in the military.
Right.

I'm sure you really know all about that.

Quote:
Remember, Bush was denied admission to UT law school, in spite of the fact that his dad was a Texas congressman running for the Senate at the time. That just doesn't happen unless he did particularly poorly on his LSAT's.
Yet somehow he graduated from Yale AND from Harvard Business School.

And he did that BEFORE they had grade inflation (like when Obama went to Harvard...)

Quote:
I don't think Bush is unintelligent, but there is no question that Obama is significantly brighter overall.
Obama is a smooth talker, but he's no smarter than Bush.

And Bush loves this country. Obama hates it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Right-wingers duped by hoax article--what else is new? Would you guys like some bacon to go with the egg that's on your faces?
We'll wait for you to wipe off the egg you have on your faces for electing your Dear Leader -- the hoax president Obama.

You know, the guy who said that his election meant that the oceans were no longer rising.

The guy who just gave $150 billion to Iran, the biggest state sponsor of terrorism.

The guy who spent hundreds of millions if not billions on a failed Obamacare website.

The guy whose administration didn't bother to investigate the Tsarnaev Brothers and Tashfeen Malik -- resulting in two terrorist attacks on this country.

The guy who said Christians "shouldn't get on their high horse" right after ISIS publicized one of its atrocities.

The guy who interrupted his golf game for five whole minutes to express sympathy for an American beheaded by ISIS and then went right back to playing golf.

The guy whose political party disgraced Congress with speeches starting "Hands Up Don't Shoot" when that was obviously a big lie about the thug Michael Brown.

The guy whose health care bill had to be passed "before we can know what's in it."

The guy who called the Cambridge Police "stupid" for arresting Prof. Gates, even while admitting that he didn't know what had happened.

Yeah, that guy.

That fraud.

That joke named Obama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Obama graduated from Harvard C-m Laude. Only a right-winger would question the man's IQ. They're clearly projecting the mediocre intelligence (by presidential standards) of GWB onto Obama.
Obama got through Occidental, Columbia and Harvard only because he was black.

Being a Muslim and a Marxist also helped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Bush created the mess in the middle east by going after saddam. Yes, he was a sadistic dictator but he had his people under control.
Obama created the mess we see today by going after Khaddafy in Libya, supporting Morsi and the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and pulling all troops out of Iraq without following the military's advice and leaving a residual force.

He has never armed the Kurds, who have been willing to fight ISIS.

His empty red line threat against Assad in Syria was a green light for Putin to take Crimea.

His "deal" with Iran is a ridiculous joke.

They get $150 billion, long-range ballistic missiles, 24-day-notice for "inspections," don't have to release American prisoners, and can continue sponsoring Hezbollah, Hamas, and international terrorism while chanting "Death to America!"

That deal could only be made by a Muslim who supports terrorism. That's Obama. He is a traitor to the U.S.

And his State Department under Hillary refused repeated requests for more security in Benghazi -- resulting in the death of Ambassador Stevens.

Great going, Obama!

Last edited by dechatelet; 01-03-2016 at 07:41 AM..

Old 01-03-2016, 07:38 AM

3,840 posts, read 3,066,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
One year and about twenty more days before we see the last of Obama the Failure.

Unfortunately, Obama will never go away. He will forever be in America's face. Obots will forever declare Obama the best president to hold the office. Schools, roads, libraries, etc., will be re-named after Him.

Sickening.

Old 01-03-2016, 07:53 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Sure, and 9/11 proves it.....
I know, right? Sure, Bush was all over it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies