Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2016, 07:19 PM

290 posts, read 570,230 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
When was the last time you had a dollar bill in your fingers?

I don't even touch/carry cash anymore. It's been so long I've forgotten what it smells like.

The VISA hologram on your credit/debit card, is that the new world order too?
I use a dollar bill everyday, are you serious? Sorry we are not all platinum credit card perferred clients like yourself. Cough cough deush bag cough cough
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2016, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I love how you are trying the "Trojan horse" method of introducing a conspiracy.

"I was practicing my latin.....and I notice something."

LOL....come on when you start out with that load of BS how are we to believe you?

Especially noteworthy since you use all the traditional buzz-words like "Sheep" and alternate between "just asking questions" and stating in your title that you have the "true meaning".

Come clean, don't give us tired lame gimmicks like "I'm just asking questions" or "I just noticed this" when we've seen it here a hundred times.

So, how did you really have this come to your attention?
Seriously, studying latin, teachers mentions that most words have multiple meanings so i was checking out and translating coat of arms from different states and I got to Nuvo Ordo Seclorum and I found out that Seclorum means worldy/secular and being aware of the US founding fathers masonic Origins I put two and two together. This thread is actually like a peer review to see what you guys think.
Anyways why are you so mad? Afraid that your little masonic secret got out into the light?

Old 01-05-2016, 11:39 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Being anti-Catholic only makes you Satanic in the eyes of Catholics.

Old 01-06-2016, 10:19 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goonzy View Post
I use a dollar bill everyday, are you serious? Sorry we are not all platinum credit card perferred clients like yourself. Cough cough deush bag cough cough
UH, ever hear of a debit card? And learn to spell douche.

Old 01-06-2016, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
UH, ever hear of a debit card? And learn to spell douche.
And we have found a bigger deush then the last, Wow that didn't take long! Citydata is full of them! Lol.

And you deushes act like every place takes card. Some things and some places simply dont accept card.

Old 01-07-2016, 06:54 AM

19,721 posts, read 10,124,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goonzy View Post
And we have found a bigger deush then the last, Wow that didn't take long! Citydata is full of them! Lol.

And you deushes act like every place takes card. Some things and some places simply dont accept card.
Spellcheck can be your friend.

Old 01-07-2016, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Spellcheck can be your friend.
Said the deushe! How many are on here? Holy moly!
Anyways can we get back on topic of the latin on the Seal or are all the deushes coming out of the closest right now?

Old 01-07-2016, 08:42 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,948,459 times
This doesn't even register on my Care-O-Meter.

Old 01-07-2016, 10:44 PM

2,851 posts, read 2,302,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
No, I like it! It's no secret many of the founding fathers were masons. So what? Here we are 240 years later and someone is worried about it? LOL
In the XVIII century pretty much all noble men and educated men were masons, it was the fad.

The crackdown on masons and the paranoid search for some great mason conspiracy started in the first half of XIX century when many mason lodges were used as cover for revolutionary societies - men meeting in secrecy behind closed doors were not drawing suspicion as long as they did it under the guise of a mason lodge meeting.

After the wave of revolutions that swept Europe in 1848, and an even earlier coup attempt by some young Russian nobles in 1825 - all these secret societies were masquerading as masonic orders - the monarchies across Europe became extremely suspicious of Masonic activity.

The monarchies are long gone, but the suspicion remains.

Last edited by Ummagumma; 01-07-2016 at 11:02 PM..

Old 01-07-2016, 10:49 PM

9,981 posts, read 8,591,694 times
have fun with these:
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=dollar+bil...ax=1&ia=images
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies