Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2016, 09:29 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,416,834 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlife78 View Post
Maybe so, but none of the multiple offers were what the Palestinians or Arabs wanted because it didn't meet what they were asking for.
Why do they deserve 100% of what they want and Israel gets nothing of what they want? See this is Lefty politics in a nutshell. Compromise to LeftNuts is capitulating everything to them. Complete Totalitarians.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2016, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Jews shouldn't be living on Palestinians or Arab land to begin with.
If that's the case Arabs shouldn't be living in European lands nor the USA.

Old 01-05-2016, 09:34 AM

18,429 posts, read 15,171,853 times
Quote:
Nope, I find this to be an interesting topic, but one that has no effect on my life therefore I don't care about the outcome.

There also seems to be an abnormal amount of pro Israel threads that pop up on this site....I don't recall those same people creating sites about he Tibetans, Kurds, or Armenians either, therefore you don't see many comments about those places on this site. Maybe if those places concern you so much, you should start threads about them.
I don't typically start threads about this subject either. I just respond to them. Also, while I care, I don't claim to care about them equally. I never did. I freely and openly claim to care more about this issue. I make no bones about it. I am consistent. You, on the other hand, were the one that made a claim, "I don't care because it doesn't effect my life.", which is not consistent with your actions.

Old 01-05-2016, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
People migrate. There comes a time we just need to start getting along and living together peacefully.
Tell that to the Muslims

Old 01-05-2016, 09:40 AM

Quote:
So then they aren't Jordanians......
Yes they are because they sure aren't Palestinians because that country doesn't exist. Why do you LeftNuts consistently overlook the brutality of them being kicked out of other Arab countries but blame Israel? Their OWN Muslim brothers and sisters kicked them out and won't take them in, not the Israelis.

Old 01-05-2016, 09:44 AM

46,001 posts, read 35,076,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Why do they deserve 100% of what they want and Israel gets nothing of what they want? See this is Lefty politics in a nutshell. Compromise to LeftNuts is capitulating everything to them. Complete Totalitarians.
Because Israel would already be getting 100% of what they want, well except for all of Jerusalem because it doesn't fully belong to them.

Old 01-05-2016, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I don't typically start threads about this subject either. I just respond to them. Also, while I care, I don't claim to care about them equally. I never did. I freely and openly claim to care more about this issue. I make no bones about it. I am consistent. You, on the other hand, were the one that made a claim, "I don't care because it doesn't effect my life.", which is not consistent with your actions.
Well I just explained to you what I meant by that, I find the topic interesting, but I am not losing sleep at night with how little this affects my life.

Old 01-05-2016, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Yes they are because they sure aren't Palestinians because that country doesn't exist. Why do you LeftNuts consistently overlook the brutality of them being kicked out of other Arab countries but blame Israel? Their OWN Muslim brothers and sisters kicked them out and won't take them in, not the Israelis.
Well Kurdistan doesn't exist either, but I still know who a Kurd is, and I am betting you know who a Palestinians is when someone says that is what they are.

Old 01-05-2016, 09:54 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,541,140 times
everyone born in the Palestine mandate before 1948 was a Palestinian, including Jews. Do Jews born in the Palestinian Mandate call themselves Palestinians? No, because that mandate ceased to exit when Israel and Jordan were created from the original area. These Arabs still call themselves Palestinians to DE-legitimatize the state Israel, period. And notice how none of them have a problem with Jordan existing (or Pakistan for that matter). Of course not. Only the Jews are called "land grabbers".

no one called for a "Palestine" before the Arabs lost it all, and then some during the 6-day war.

you're welcome for the free history lesson.

ETA: added DE to legitimized. These Arabs still call themselves Palestinians to DE-legitimatize the state Israel, period.

Old 01-05-2016, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northeastah View Post
everyone born in the Palestine mandate before 1948 was a Palestinian, including Jews. Do Jews born in the Palestinian Mandate call themselves Palestinians? No, because that mandate ceased to exit when Israel and Jordan were created from the original area. These Arabs still call themselves Palestinians to legitimatize the state Israel, period. And notice how none of them have a problem with Jordan existing (or Pakistan for that matter). Of course not. Only the Jews are called "land grabbers".

no one called for a "Palestine" before the Arabs lost it all, and then some during the 6-day war.

you're welcome for the free history lesson.
Actually there wasn't a problem until the Europeans invaded with colonialism. This is just another example of the British sticking their nose into someplace they didn't belong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies