Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2016, 04:43 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,842,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
I believe these are the same guys that went on a few talk shows to discuss it about a year or so ago and the mainstream media and other popular left leaning talk shows wouldn't have them. Speaks volumes about the validity to their claims.

For me, the fact that few wanted to hear from the ones who were THERE when this happened, albeit a few blocks away, tells me there is more truth than fiction when it comes to what happened. Those in charge, INCLUDING Hillary need to take the hit on this. They blew it.

Again, not all on Hillary, it's all on the administration. Any and all that were involved. Shameful response and 4 people died because of it.
Tthe person in charge of the CIA annex in Benghazi was interviewed and questioned by at least one congressional committee. That committee included the results of that interview in their official assessment. That congressional investigation concluded that there was no unjustifiable delay from the people at the CIA annex.

So in fact the investigators did want to hear and did hear from those just a blocks away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2016, 04:47 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,282,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Okay. if that is what you believe. I've never said that you have to agree with me, I don't trust her, and I think she is a liar. That is what I BELIEVE. You can believe however you want to believe. BY the way, I never believed Republicans and their so called investigation.
The sooner we all come to the realization that they're all liars and take the big money out of elections, the sooner we can really get things going in the right direction.

Old 01-06-2016, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Excellent questions.
Why didn't these guys testify?
Some of the people in the Annex did testify. The congressional report even noted that some members of the team disagreed with the actions of the guy in charge of the team.

Old 01-06-2016, 07:34 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,227,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Tthe person in charge of the CIA annex in Benghazi was interviewed and questioned by at least one congressional committee. That committee included the results of that interview in their official assessment. That congressional investigation concluded that there was no unjustifiable delay from the people at the CIA annex.

So in fact the investigators did want to hear and did hear from those just a blocks away.

So, why not mainstream following? I watched the interviews and without exception, ALL said they could have done more if allowed to do so...right on camera....

Old 01-06-2016, 07:58 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
Movie conflicts with Hillary's story.
Yea, you should have rethought your posting of this thread right there. What you should have said was that that some marine or CIA operative on the ground has a story that conflicts with Hillary's story, not the "movie " ?

The "movie" is about 25 writers trying to figure out how to dramatize an event and maximize revenue.

Old 01-06-2016, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
So, why not mainstream following? I watched the interviews and without exception, ALL said they could have done more if allowed to do so...right on camera....
https://www.congress.gov/113/crpt/sr...113srpt134.pdf

From page 5 of the report.

The Committee explored the claims that there was a “stand down” order given to the security team at the Annex. Although some members of the security team expressed frustration that they were unable to respond more quickly to the Mission compound, [12] the Committee found no evidence of intentional delay or obstruction by the Chief of Base or any other party. [13]

Old 01-07-2016, 03:20 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,842,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyyc View Post
The sooner we all come to the realization that they're all liars and take the big money out of elections, the sooner we can really get things going in the right direction.

EXACTLY! Every politician is a prostitute for sale, and not one of either party is trustworthy. Politics and elections are a FARCE a DIVERSION to focus the SHEEPLE'S attention on party-vs-party and OFF the real issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies