Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2016, 12:11 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,442,664 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
My son switches - it's handy for him to be able to pee standing up in gross public bathrooms but sit at home if he feels like it. When I brought it up with my brother and some male coworkers/friends, I was surprised to hear how many other men did the same thing (stand up outside and sit at home).
I don't know a single male that says they sit down to pee. Why would you? It's easier and faster not to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2016, 12:16 PM

44,254 posts, read 64,358,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I don't know a single male that says they sit down to pee. Why would you? It's easier and faster not to.
LOL! I said the same thing. They said, "Lazy." Especially when they first wake up.
The guys I talked to wouldn't be embarrassed talking about this stuff bc they all work in the medical field (except my brother).

As for the benefits, the bladder is emptied more completely.

Old 01-11-2016, 12:26 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,316,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
For real. The feminist left in Sweden is out of their minds. I thought Onion had slipped a fast one by The Washington Examiner, but no, Google the headline and see all the hits. Feminists want to outlaw urinals. It's amazing.

Feminists must identify their true oppressor | Washington Examiner
I hear you man. Liberals are completely and totally insane. The longer I'm on this earth and witness all the lunacy the more I realize how right Michael Savage is when he calls Liberalism a mental disorder.

To believe in that sick philosophy and its principles that come straight from the Devil in Hell truly darkens the intellect and subverts rationality.

Old 01-11-2016, 02:59 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,328,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Really? Out of all of the posts on here, MINE is "TMI"?
You were early, before threst of the crowd chipped in.

Just to calm the waters a little bit, I'd like to propose that if women want real equality, they ought to stand up to pee like men.

Old 01-11-2016, 03:05 PM

8,629 posts, read 9,135,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
LOL! I said the same thing. They said, "Lazy." Especially when they first wake up.
The guys I talked to wouldn't be embarrassed talking about this stuff bc they all work in the medical field (except my brother).

As for the benefits, the bladder is emptied more completely.
This is true.

Old 01-11-2016, 03:31 PM

2,801 posts, read 2,309,108 times
Wow another thread full of males very insecure in their manhood ... So sitting to pee makes you a girly man ??

Doctor told me to sit while I pee, I shouldn't be lifting anything heavy.

Old 01-11-2016, 03:39 PM

3,320 posts, read 4,129,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern man View Post
You said you were a bachelor . I predict you will remain one for ever more.
Well, I'm a clean person and see no reason why any woman would reject a pee cup man. It accomplishes the same thing as sitting down to pee and it saves water, the toilet stays clean, all one would have to do differently from what I do, is clean the bathroom sink with scotchbrite sponge every week instead of every month, and use those sanitizer sticks in the drain, or pour some pine-sol down there once in a while. The solo plastic cups make excellent pee cups, they have a stiff plastic rim that makes it easy to grip the top rim between your left thumb and index finger, freeing up the right hand for steering and pinch off maneuvers needed to help build up pressure and maintain proper flow. If you are the clumsy type that drops things all the time, then NO, this isn't for you. I had that happen once due to a distraction, and it was a most unpleasant experience, but that was once in like 20 years, so I'm still a winner because I cleaned it up promptly and was able to carry on.

See my two posts in the World Forum, on how to conduct yourselves in men's restrooms and dealing with pee phobias (post #55 and post #74), also, in the House Forum there was an old thread about urinals where the subject of urinals was discussed with great depth and perspective, unfortunately it was closed.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/world...ed-urinal.html

Old 01-11-2016, 03:39 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,607,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMack View Post
Wow another thread full of males very insecure in their manhood ... So sitting to pee makes you a girly man ??

Doctor told me to sit while I pee, I shouldn't be lifting anything heavy.
Allowing someone to dictate how you pee makes your a girly man, IMHO.

Old 01-11-2016, 06:01 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
You were early, before threst of the crowd chipped in.

Just to calm the waters a little bit, I'd like to propose that if women want real equality, they ought to stand up to pee like men.
It actually can be done. Maybe the Swede ladies should try it, then they can feel all equal and everything.

(No, I will not explain how since you thought my post about prostate cancer was too much. )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies