Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2016, 11:47 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,366,092 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Welp...

Down here Texas way, that sotra behavior would go over like a pregnant pole vaulter.

Them boys would likely regret it. If they lived long enough.

See the story of the woman in Dripping Springs, defending her home from danger, Dirty Harry style?
That dude has a 44 mag. hole in his belly. He will have a poop bag the rest of his life in jail.

Old 01-13-2016, 11:56 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,487,190 times
Do like they have in the past.

Five Years Later, Overriding Crime Is Mariel Legacy - tribunedigital-sunsentinel

400 bad apples out of 125,000.

Old 01-13-2016, 01:05 PM

7,469 posts, read 6,193,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
I'd probably log onto city-data and post a really macho diatribe about muh guns and muh freedom and how I'd "shoot all them mooslems."

then i'd wipe away the dip spit that i'm drooling out the corner of my mouth and go back to watching music videos on CMT.
You spelled it just like the HNIC pronounces it.

Old 01-13-2016, 01:18 PM

9,019 posts, read 14,210,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern man View Post
You spelled it just like the HNIC pronounces it.
Hockey Night in Canada? That's my favourite show!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hockey_Night_in_Canada

Old 01-13-2016, 01:27 PM

20,577 posts, read 19,237,490 times
I am really conflicted on this. I do like women and certainly young girls in particular more or less instinctively. Its obvious genetically driven trait. However I think these weakens some when women lack discretion. I also suspect this has something to do with the programming. After all one does not want to make emotional attachments , from a genetic point of view , to unreliable mates. So those are the impulses I have, much like women have strong impulses for infants.

So I would find it very painful to watch young girls suffer these consequences. At a conscious level I also regard them as being naive about the world.

...however

I also feel far less obligated or inclined to feel solidarity with women in a Western world that has consistently vilified me. After my Great grandfather's generation fled 400 years of Ottoman murder, rape and pillage his children struggled to fit into Anglo Saxon society. Only my father's generation left the salt mines, literally, and was awarded the honorary title of privileged white when it wasn't worth having anymore. I am more than half a Slavic race now held to be responsible to for another. I wonder why should I do anything to help them when they lean left and invite these people here? So I will resist politically, but I will not deal with the consequences for being outvoted. My own relatives is all.

I will not tell my two boys that they should be obligated to deal with the physical consequences of what could have been politically prevented by leftest leaning women. They are multi-lingual and can bug out at anytime. Also if Islam is the cool thing to do, then at least white guilt and feminism will be eliminated with it.

There is a price for not cultivating loyalty. I will teach them to survive, not remain loyal to a culture that hates them just for who they are.

Old 01-13-2016, 01:31 PM

13,620 posts, read 12,687,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
What is our appropriate response to such people?

I know if I see someone attacking people I will defend.

What do you think we should do with such people?

Does being PC affect your response?

Do we have the right to remove such people?

Are they allowed to create their own areas where regular Americans can't have public access?

Do we keep them on welfare and also pay for their life?

What do you think, what would you do?

send them to Detroit..

Old 01-13-2016, 06:28 PM

7,469 posts, read 6,193,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyyc View Post
Hockey Night in Canada? That's my favourite show!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hockey_Night_in_Canada
Ding dong, you're wrong.

Old 01-13-2016, 06:32 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,164,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
What is our appropriate response to such people?

I know if I see someone attacking people I will defend.

What do you think we should do with such people?

Does being PC affect your response?

Do we have the right to remove such people?

Are they allowed to create their own areas where regular Americans can't have public access?

Do we keep them on welfare and also pay for their life?

What do you think, what would you do?
Exactly what Germany is doing. Arrest them, deport them and make it as quick and easy as possible. Duh.

Stop complicating the question with over-exaggerated political stereotypes and assumptions--it makes this post appear to be downright disingenuous.

Old 01-13-2016, 06:43 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,129,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~HecateWhisperCat~ View Post
Thrown into jail and then deported after their sentences are finished? What else would you expect to happen?
For them to die.

Old 01-13-2016, 06:45 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,129,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
The same as if a pack of local thugs start raping and such.

They should die too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies