Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2016, 06:22 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,038,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
I didn't like the link you provided re: this incident so did a search and found this:
Man charged with raping 10-year-old Mpls. girl

The article is almost a text book case of how not to report an incident such as the rape of a 10 year old girl by this disgusting individual: the caring Somalian community concerned for the welfare of the child, the community policing that allowed the community to feel safe enough to reach out to law enforcement, the suspect complaining of needing to seek mental health treatment (a huge unmet need), the community embracing the victim to ensure that "nobody treats her differently"

In truth, I could not believe what I was reading. Caring Somalian community, caring community oriented police, all kinds of love and caring and embracing.
I think you're missing the big picture here. Its great that at least some portion of the Somali community there feels comfortable enough that they're willing to help and co-operate with police, BUT that doesn't change the fact that Somalis do commit a fair amount of crime in Minneapolis, which is why much like many other black communities in the US they need more policing than non-blacks do. And this doesn't include the recent problem of having to monitor Somalis there who want to become terrorists now.

The bottom line is bringing Somali refugees most of whom are Muslim has brought MORE problems to Minneapolis than good. Now replace these Somalis with say tens of thousands of asian immigrants and what would the result be? You WOULDN'T NEED police to reach out and interact with these people anywhere near as much because for the most part asians aren't violent and are mostly peaceful. And you WOULDN'T NEED to create various programs to try and help these people to hopefully keep them away from violence, crime or becoming terrorists.

This is why bringing in more Muslims into any western nation IS NEVER a good idea, because you're usually creating a problem where none existed which you now must solve. You bring in third world people who believe in a stone age religion and then you have to waste time and resources to keep them in line and civilize them. Compare that to bringing in non-Muslim immigrants that will usually cause you much less trouble and headaches and will likely be more productive with much less effort required to integrate them into your society and the question is why would you EVER choose Muslims over non-Muslims to have as immigrants to your country?

Old 01-19-2016, 06:23 AM

29,981 posts, read 18,549,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
Muslim Refugee Rapes 10 Year-Old Girl In Minneapolis...Media Silent -

[MOD CUT/trolling]

The truth is the truth folks.
Multiculturism is great! Just ask the japanese. Of course, in Japan, there is wanton acts of violence, rape, and murder going on all the time.

"Diversity", which is beneficial in evolution and human genetics, is deleterious in attempting to achieve a peaceful, cohesive society. "Diversity" is another word that has been highjacked by the left in order to mask or distort otherwise overtly harmful attributes of society. This is why liberals call themselves "progeressives", rather than "fascists", even though the latter is a more appropriate description of liberal core beliefs. "Fascist", given 20th century history, just leaves a bad taste in one's mouth.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 01-19-2016 at 06:32 PM..

Old 01-19-2016, 06:34 AM

25,722 posts, read 21,880,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkpunk View Post
I do and these aren't Muslim gang rapes.
5th teen charged in alleged New York gang rape - CNN.com
New video surfaces of alleged gang rape at spring break | On Air Videos | Fox News
Disabled Ga. Girl Gang-Raped - ABC News

Rape is a problem but not mutually exclusive to one faith over another. Maybe that is why I made that claim in the previous post.
Exactly the reason we need to address our own issues and not the muddy the water with these Muslims. We aren't talking just "faith" but "culture". But, Islam has a different view of "rape": Rape and Adultery in Islam and Articles: Islam, rape, and the fate of Western women

Do you have a story like this from the US? Muslim Man Rapes Child Bride Until She Dies

Under Sharia Law, a man can marry and infant an consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old. You do realize that Muslims here are pushing for Sharia law and don't say it won't happen because they are already gaining traction in some areas.

Islamic Professor: Muslims Can Rape Non-Muslim Women to Humiliate Them | Frontpage Mag

Now, if you can guide me to a Christian faith doctrine that allows what I have listed above, I'd be very interested in reviewing the links.

We want to minimize the possibility of rapes on women and girls in the US not increase the risk, right?

We also need to remember that with families, boys grow up to support the religious principles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
She should be stoned to death for allowing herself to be raped.

Sincerely,

Islam
You got it. In the links I provided, one will see that it is the fault of the female when she is raped. No wonder they cover themselves from head to toe and the men still rape them. It isn't like they don't know what is underneath. And, they are allowed to rape non-Muslims to humiliate them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
This happened like 6 months ago. Weird this site is reporting it like its new news.
I don't care if it happened 6 years ago, google "Muslim rapes" if you want the most current stories.

Old 01-19-2016, 06:51 AM

10,815 posts, read 14,883,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUTGR View Post
I'm saying its epidemic with muslim populations. Is that clear enough for you?
Sweden Opened Its Doors To Muslim Immigration, Today It’s The Rape Capital Of The West

Quote:
A 1996 Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention report bears this out. It noted that Muslim immigrants from North Africa were 23 times more likely to commit rape than Swedish men. It is no wonder why today Sweden is deemed the rape capital of the Western world.
But you must remember not all rapists in Sweden are Muslim. Something akin to saying not all skunks will spray you with their sweet juice so go pet a skunk today!

Old 01-19-2016, 07:29 AM

2,681 posts, read 2,168,015 times
Are we not allowed to condemn pedophilia and rape committed by people of other cultures unless we first eliminate these crimes completely from white Western society? That does not make any sense.

No, all Muslims are not evil, and rape occurs in all societies, but there is a standard in Islam re child marriages and the status of women in general that is incompatible with western laws. One can argue that its a "cultural thing" not a religious thing, but then -- as suggested above by another post -- why don't their religious leaders condemn the practice of child marriage? At least when a western man rapes a child one can expect condemnation by both western secular and religious leaders.

Its an unfortunate situation, this clash of cultures, and the Muslims will pay the price too, but the suggestion that we should stand by and do nothing to address this issue because "whites do it also" is absurd. Anyone who suggests this obviously does not have a child or female relative at risk.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 01-19-2016 at 06:33 PM.. Reason: deleted quoted post

Old 01-19-2016, 07:34 AM

2,141 posts, read 1,377,691 times
Cut his privates off. And make him eat them.

Old 01-19-2016, 07:45 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,046,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cisco kid View Post
What kind of question is that? You seem to be implying that its okay for muslims to rape as long as some Americans do it too? The problem is these legal Muslim immigrants are committing these crimes at a rate that is abnormally high and disproportionate to their numbers. We hear it on the news everyday and it keeps happening over and over. We have enough crime in North America, why do we want to import more of it?
Can you provide anything concrete to back up your claim that"these legal Muslim immigrants are committing these crimes at a rate that is abnormally high and disproportionate to their numbers" ?

Old 01-19-2016, 08:37 AM

12,149 posts, read 8,389,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
He is a Somali refugee who has been in the US since 2007.

Further more, are you claiming only refugees rape people ???

No, but I'm claiming on delusional liberals defend their behavior.

Old 01-19-2016, 08:47 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,376,592 times
Quote:
He is a Somali refugee who has been in the US since 2007.

Further more, are you claiming only refugees rape people ???
Are you saying she would have been raped anyway?

Old 01-19-2016, 10:57 AM

13,620 posts, read 12,697,369 times
Quote:
This is the problem with debate forums, and im guilty of it as well. Hyperbole is a horrible thing.

No where in my post did I insinuate any such thing, and you know that.

The point of my post is that the guy in question came here in 2007 way before we had a refugee debate, and he is from Somalia, not Syria.

The secondary point is that rape is not exclusive to one religion.

Ya but we all know the one religion that love to rape infidels. and send out jihad suicide bombers against the infidels.. cant remember the name of that religion? can some one help me remember.?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies