Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2016, 07:12 PM

3,046 posts, read 2,382,928 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Moslims will spit on Jews just for wearing a star of David. Something is really wrong with these type of mostly young Muslim men. It has been going on for at least 2 decades.

Growing up we were still talking about Nazi's and NSB and the older I got the less conversations were about Germans and we even went shopping in Germany. That might sound weird to many of you but being a child of 2 Holocaust survivors who were for years in hiding and my mom lost both her parents as the were gassed in Auswitz, the few times there was even some conversation about WWII and their experience they would always mention that there were also good Germans who didn't agree with what happened.

Now my mom who is 80 has to deal with repeat of what she is calling 1939 sentiment and fear and living in Europe with Jewish people having to hide from their religion is sad which is a huge understatement.
Muslims would have made amazing recruits for Hitler's regime.

Book Review:
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2016, 07:19 PM

1,720 posts, read 1,315,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
Jews leave France in record numbers - CNN.com

Of course the liberal media will only HINT at it, but most of the anti-Semitic attacks and hostility in France, the UK, and other European countries are not the work of neo-Nazis (the liberals and Democrats WANT to believe that), but by Muslim immigrants. And this has already begun before the massive refugee crisis bringing millions of more Arab Muslims to Europe. The Jews have lived in France for generations, and yet they are being terrorized by the Muslim immigrants. French Muslims also attack Jews every time something happens in Israel-Palestine even though French Jews have nothing to do with Israel.

Europe is weak for letting this get out of control, and things like this will happen in America if we allow more Muslim refugees here. Muslims and Arabs bring their religious and ethnic hatreds with them wherever they go.
Sigh....

It's all part of the plan my friend. The Rothschild Zionist are behind all of this to get all the Jews to move to greater Israel. But first they have to make them want to leave. That's just one aspect of the greater plan of course but that's one of the objectives.

Listen to Ken O'Keefe. He knows what he's talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESZN_YDE-TU

Old 01-26-2016, 08:04 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,936,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
Plus if you look at the anti-Semitic movements in America, most of it comes from the left. If you go to any pro-Palestinian protest or those calling for a boycott of Israel on college campuses, they are either Muslim students or left-wing students, with some overlap with the Black Lives Matter and pro-illegal alien movements. Actual neo-Nazis and Klansmen are a very small number in America. I live in a rural, extremely conservative Christian area and support for Israel is VERY high. In fact many people will not vote for a politician who is not very pro-Israel.
On the other hand, there is still a lot of anti-Semitism coming out of the extremist conservative Christian organizations as well. Traditionaly, anti-Semitism in America came from the far right. I do not have to reference the lynching of Leo Frank in Georgia, the KKK, White Supremicists, etc. Today we see a quiet discreet anti-Semitism coming out of that part of the evangelical movement who support "Dominionism."

I am also a little skeptical how "Jew loving" the small extremely conservative Christian towns you describe are. They may be pro-Israel in an abstract sense. They like the idea of a non-Muslim nation in the middle of the sea of Islam in the Middle East ... but if a Jewish community moved into their town and built a synagogue and Jewish Community Center that would be a different matter.

Old 01-26-2016, 08:09 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,936,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitri95 View Post
Jews are not a White people...besides, many of the Jews in France immigrated there from northern Africa & the Middle East.
Most of them look white to me.

... but not Sammy Davis, Jr. He was not white.

Old 01-26-2016, 08:48 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,897,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Don't forget Italians. They are also genetically very similar to Ashkinazi Jews. Barring a few stormfront posters, everyone considers Italians to be white as well. When discussing race in terms of genetics things can get pretty murky. It all depends on how far back you want to go.

The earliest human that has been discovered with blue eyes is only 7000 years old. This is only slightly longer than Jewish history and a very short peoriod of time from an evolutionary perspective. Since this is a recessive gene (called the HERC2 gene), one could make the argument that all people with blue eyes, regardless of ethnicity or religion are pretty closely related. And as an aside, this first blue eyed human had genetic evidence of dark skin and dark hair.
Hitler liked his Italians, even dark skin ones, too. Just like he liked Muslims, even Arab Muslims. IMHO no storm front fan would dare go against what that Nazi believed in.

Old 01-26-2016, 09:01 PM

13,211 posts, read 21,820,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
Sigh....
It's all part of the plan my friend. The Rothschild Zionist are behind all of this to get all the Jews to move to greater Israel. But first they have to make them want to leave. That's just one aspect of the greater plan of course but that's one of the objectives.
Interesting. What's the rest of the "greater plan"?

Quote:
This guy claims 9/11 was an inside job by the US gov and Mossad. Is that what you think too?

Old 01-26-2016, 09:45 PM

17,542 posts, read 13,329,500 times
Too little, too late

France to Shut Down up to 160 Mosques

Stick France (and probably Europe) with a fork, it's done!

Old 01-26-2016, 11:53 PM

548 posts, read 473,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK78 View Post
Sigh....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESZN_YDE-TU
Please let me get my tinfoil hat.

Old 01-27-2016, 04:27 AM

26,476 posts, read 15,057,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
On the other hand, there is still a lot of anti-Semitism coming out of the extremist conservative Christian organizations as well. Traditionaly, anti-Semitism in America came from the far right. I do not have to reference the lynching of Leo Frank in Georgia, the KKK, White Supremicists, etc. Today we see a quiet discreet anti-Semitism coming out of that part of the evangelical movement who support [i]"Dominionism."
FDR was simply an anti-Semite and instituted policies to limit Jews in a variety of positions that he held over his life.

FDR's troubling view of Jews - latimes

FDR had anti-Semite Democrats in his cabinet and could have done more to help Jews escape. Henry Ford, another anti-Semite with a publication called "The International Jew" was politically to the American left more than the American right, which is why Wilson wooed him.

I think both parties do a good job of using propaganda to demonize the other side, sometimes it works and we pretend like the problem existed on just one side.

Old 01-27-2016, 07:24 AM

106 posts, read 75,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Too little, too late

France to Shut Down up to 160 Mosques

Stick France (and probably Europe) with a fork, it's done!

NO, I disagree. France is awakened and will not back down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies