Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2016, 01:56 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Now what are you babbling about? You're not throwing anything in anyone's face. I personally don't think that it is to Europe's benefit to bring all of these refugees into their countries. And as we've seen, there have been problems with these refugees. And to minimize rape by saying "but people have been raped before!" is ridiculous and stupid.
And the point of this topic is to balance out the obvious hysteria that is taking over the P&OC forum over Muslims. That's all it is,hysteria . Haven't you guys got the message yet? White middle class Americans aren't all dead or disfigured from the "knockout" game of a few years ago, but the usual suspects never shut up about it for months, so convinced that the knockout game was coming to a neighborhood near you and any white person was vunerable. Now we see the same exact hysteria again, on a continent none of us live in

Old 01-23-2016, 02:01 PM

11,027 posts, read 6,507,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
I DON'T trust most Muslims. Period.
I feel the same way about Muslims and accept no scorn or shame for my feelings. I am as distrusting of Muslims as I am fundamentalist Christians and any other religious group who seek to keep women in a place of lesser status and use intimidation and violence to control its' members. I don't want any more religious nuts in America, especially ones who have zero concept of Western values and freedom and believe that sexual assault of women is a privilege of their gender. Eff 'em.

Old 01-23-2016, 02:04 PM

5,097 posts, read 2,314,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
And the point of this topic is to balance out the obvious hysteria that is taking over the P&OC forum over Muslims. That's all it is,hysteria . Haven't you guys got the message yet? White middle class Americans aren't all dead or disfigured from the "knockout" game of a few years ago, but the usual suspects never shut up about it for months, so convinced that the knockout game was coming to a neighborhood near you and any white person was vunerable. Now we see the same exact hysteria again, on a continent none of us live in
And again, people assaulting random strangers, some of them elderly, is a horrible thing. Your attempts to minimize that are repugnant.

Old 01-23-2016, 02:06 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,746,362 times
Quote:

Having a discussion and concern about mass sexual assaults perpetrated against women and children by immigrants (or any one group for that matter) is worth discussing in my view. Why you want to shut it down is beyond me.

If you want to play the liberal vs conservative card, which seems to be your goal, there have been plenty of issues that Liberals have clung to over the years that many conservatives found to be way overblown.

Old 01-23-2016, 02:17 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
We see no less than roughly a dozen threads a week about something to do with Muslims in Europe on here. How about instead of flooding the board with these threads, mods, how about creating a sticky, or just closing them? It's getting out of hand that a Muslim sneezes in Europe, a thread has to be made about it
I agree with Hillary Clinton, every victim of sex crimes deserves to be heard and believed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLBg1o_eYPo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIaYvSTsiEY

Old 01-23-2016, 02:21 PM

26,497 posts, read 15,074,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
Having a discussion and concern about mass sexual assaults perpetrated against women and children by immigrants (or any one group for that matter) is worth discussing in my view. Why you want to shut it down is beyond me.
Well, there is a certain segment of the population, which includes the OP that is very dishonest. They don't want to admit facts and statistics. Since the truth is becoming more well known, they simply want to shut down free speech on it and silence it.

-Muslims in Europe are significantly more likely to commit sex crimes than other populations there.

-Islamic cultures around the world generally speaking do not value women the same way as the West.

-The Koran read literally justifies rape in many cases.

-ISIS is reading the Koran literally, not twisting its words.

-Islamic cultures around the world generally speaking put up impediments for rape victims - needing 4 male witnesses to the rape, charging a raped women with infidelity, etc...

Old 01-23-2016, 02:23 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I know from previous threads that you think that being groped in public is already a common and normal experience for young girls and women in the US so I get that you're unconcerned about importing people on a mass scale who's cultural beliefs are in line with this type of behavior. Jus more of the same in your world.
It's not a normal for common event in Europe either.

Old 01-23-2016, 02:25 PM

592 posts, read 414,645 times
Quote:
Hey guess what? Groping, raping, and sexual harrassment was still happening before the migrants came, hell before the first Muslim came to Europe so yes, it is a sneeze.
The difference is the Koran tells them to do it and they do it because it's their duty.

Raping an infidel isn't a crime to them. The crime would be not raping her.

Old 01-23-2016, 02:32 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,932,122 times
If anything the issue isn't getting enough attention. Many are still trying to sweep them under the rug. It's disgusting.

Old 01-23-2016, 02:36 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times
Quote:
There is no rape culture in Islam. Are you serious? If that was true, then more than half of Muslim men would have raped somebody by now and if that was true, we sure as hell would have heard about it a LONG LONG time ago
Guess what? We DID hear about it a long time ago. Some idiots insist on keeping their heads in the sand and remaining ignorant. It doesn't take "over half of Moslem men" to be rapists. A smaller percentage will do when the majority condone and accept it. Oh and by punishing rape victims by burying them to the waist while a bunch of savages stone them to death. THAT IS ISLAM.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies