Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2016, 02:19 PM

5,301 posts, read 2,355,152 times

Advertisements

Must be a beloved Disney character with round ears and a squeaky voice
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-25-2016, 02:39 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,119,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Tax reform, preserve Bill of Rights, and tough on national security.

Sounds you may like this gal:

Sorry but she'll be busy with court appearances. Man look at that face. No wonder Bill lost interest.

Old 01-25-2016, 02:46 PM

1,431 posts, read 912,837 times
One that everyone doesn't think is a liar.

Old 01-25-2016, 02:47 PM

599 posts, read 401,710 times
Me I would be a great President! We'd have deals that would work and this country would be on the right track!

Old 01-25-2016, 02:51 PM

21,139 posts, read 19,714,475 times
Me! I would:

-s all hiring for government jobs
-abolish all laws that were not made by Congress. This includes all Executive Orders.
-require all department secretaries to reduce expenses in their departments. They would have to report on a monthly basis what was cut.
-promote department heads from within rather than political appointees
-visit each department, talk to employees at all levels, brainstorm on ways to reduce spending and increase efficiency
-hire a team of efficiency experts that go from department to department to cut out as much unnecessary programs and expenditures
-speak to Congress once a month (state of the Union). Tell them what laws need to be passed, abolished; where to cut spending; programs to end; agencies to reduce or eliminate
-reduce the departments of education, energy, agriculture, EPA, etc. as much as legally possible
-bring home all troops station around the world unless we have declared war on those countries or unless those countries are reimbursing us for mercenary expenses
-reduce military recruitment to about half current levels, increase development of unmanned vehicles
-simplify the tax code as much as possible without Congress; urge Congress to reduce tax code
-sit down with Congressional leaders from both parties and try to find common ground on the less controversial issues in order to make the government less of a burden on Americans, especially the tax code
-have a 15-20 minute podcast every day to the American people summarizing what I have accomplished that day and what I will be working on the next. Urge Americans to write in questions or suggestions to the White House website where I will have someone ot sort them out and give them to me to address
-eliminate Press Secretary. Prohibit anyone in the Executive Branch or military from giving press conferences. Only I will address the public (through podcast). There will be no press people allowed in the White House. They will have to write in their questions like everyone else.
-I will not use Air Force One to fly all over the place. I will not go on vacation.
-I will avoid meeting directly with leaders of other countries, but I will try to increase diplomacy at lower levels.
-I will not refer to other countries as "friends" and "enemies". We will deal with all countries on a professional basis.
-I will be a strong proponent of using import tariffs to pressure other countries to abide by the laws that our businesses need to comply with. If those countries adopt all our laws (environmental, tax, labor, OSHA, etc.) they can have free trade with us. If their companies have unfair advantages, I will urge Congress to impose an import tax to level the playing field
-I will have dinner every night with a soldier, veteran, and their family
-I will sell all the teleprompters
-I will charge people for White House tours. The money raised will go to maintain it. I will try to implement this for all federal buildings and parks, most of which are currently free
-I will greatly reduce the cost of Inauguration Day activities and other events related to the Presidency

...for starters.

Old 01-25-2016, 03:21 PM

24,492 posts, read 17,232,699 times
A strong one that loves America and respects its traditions. We need a President that will stand behind our Heritage and History whether it is good or bad and not apologize for every little thing that doesn't fit into the new PC framework.

I want a President that will make America strong and once again respected around the world.

Obama offered great HOPE in 2008 and ended up dividing the country like never before and doing damage to our world standing that will take years to repair.

We need a President like John Wayne.

Old 01-25-2016, 03:23 PM

4,899 posts, read 3,554,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

We need a President like John Wayne.
well Hillary looks like him

sorry I couldn't resist

Old 01-25-2016, 04:25 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
No, She doesn't .. her stand is to say anything to get elected... just like Obama the Muslim.

Funny how Obama accomplished just everything he said he'd do then, eh?

Old 01-25-2016, 04:28 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,233,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
This is supposed to be a serious thread, and here you come with the biggest joke for president.

Biggest joke for president is not the guy who wrestled in WWE and engaged in petty jabs with Rose O'Donnell, but a former Secretary of State and Senator.

Right....

Old 01-25-2016, 04:28 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,119,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Funny how Obama accomplished just everything he said he'd do then, eh?
Not so much; he decreed much of what he did to America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies