Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2016, 12:16 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,656,877 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
From one extreme to the other....

Andrew Jackson was so right about the banks winning and the people losing.
You didn't answer my question. If you consider our current government situation slavery, please give me the name of one country on the planet that has a better system of government that isn't slavery by your standards. Take all the time you need, but I will ask you this question every time, in every thread until you give me an answer. You made the statement, do you stand by it or not?

Old 02-09-2016, 12:33 PM

57,221 posts, read 26,166,435 times
Why can't these last fools just give up, this is how small problems turn into big ones when people just can't use some common sense. They will be arrested and more than likely released in a short time, this is just dumb beyond comphrension.

Old 02-09-2016, 12:43 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,066,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Why can't these last fools just give up, this is how small problems turn into big ones when people just can't use some common sense. They will be arrested and more than likely released in a short time, this is just dumb beyond comphrension.
They're terrified of jail. At least that's what David Fry has stated on numerous occasions. What's that old saying--don't do the crime if you can't do the time. These fake patriots talk big about how bad-ass they are but that's all it is, talk.

Old 02-09-2016, 01:10 PM

13,242 posts, read 4,919,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Napoleon is thought to have said, "Rascality has limits; stupidity has not." Unfortunately I think it's apropos in this situation. I hope no one else is hurt & hope it ends soon.

Old 02-09-2016, 01:31 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Will you be volunteering? Hah!

I, nor even you, would consider myself as a "HOT chick" LOL!
You intellectuals have no clue how to get to a few guys that have been camped out together for weeks.
You go for their weakness, you idiots.... Problem solved in a matter of minutes. It is a diversion of the finest tactic, when you understand the enemy.

Old 02-09-2016, 01:32 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,591,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
You didn't answer my question. If you consider our current government situation slavery, please give me the name of one country on the planet that has a better system of government that isn't slavery by your standards. Take all the time you need, but I will ask you this question every time, in every thread until you give me an answer. You made the statement, do you stand by it or not?
We use to be different, but now we are no different than the EU

Old 02-09-2016, 01:48 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,733,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
They're terrified of jail. At least that's what David Fry has stated on numerous occasions. What's that old saying--don't do the crime if you can't do the time. These fake patriots talk big about how bad-ass they are but that's all it is, talk.
If they're terrified of an *american* jail - which many on the right will say resemble country clubs - then they surely don't have the right stuff for being actual revolutionaries.

Here's a guy who does. He's a long-time peace activist. Bloodless Occupation | PeaceVoice.

Old 02-09-2016, 01:56 PM

1,166 posts, read 754,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
I wonder who will play him in the movie?

I hope it is John C. Reilly, the star of Talladega Nights, Step Brothers and Walk Hard. He has really mastered the art of playing redneck idiots in a way that actually makes you think he is a redneck idiot. The role of a sovereign citizen completely detached from reality living in a tent on a wildlife refuge is a perfect fit for his talents.

Last edited by phxone; 02-09-2016 at 02:12 PM..

Old 02-09-2016, 02:06 PM

1,166 posts, read 754,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
I, nor even you, would consider myself as a "HOT chick" LOL!
You intellectuals have no clue how to get to a few guys that have been camped out together for weeks.
You go for their weakness, you idiots.... Problem solved in a matter of minutes. It is a diversion of the finest tactic, when you understand the enemy.

It sounds like you are saying the FBI should set a trap baited with bags of pork rinds, one Guns & Ammo magazine, a 12 pack of Milwaukee's Best and unedited footage of the "moon landings" and let them come out on their own. I just hope the feds don't mess this up and put a toothbrush or healthy food in the package by mistake. That stuff would scare the redneck groundhogs right back into their holes and force us all to endure 6 more weeks of stupidity.

Old 02-09-2016, 02:20 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,066,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phxone View Post
It sounds like you are saying the FBI should set a trap baited with bags of pork rinds, one Guns & Ammo magazine, a 12 pack of Milwaukee's Best and unedited footage of the "moon landings" and let them come out on their own. I just hope the feds don't mess this up and put a toothbrush or healthy food in the package by mistake. That stuff would scare the redneck groundhogs right back into their holes and force us all to endure 6 more weeks of stupidity.
Good suggestions, but I think a trail of Cheetos would probably suffice. We know from early on that they can't survive without their snacks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies