Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2016, 08:19 AM

1,166 posts, read 751,693 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Who says they are not real. YOU? LOL.
Better read instead of troll, It tells exactly who they are.

Seriously? They are not real judges, that is not in dispute. Can you tell us which court and jurisdiction they currently serve?

Old 02-05-2016, 08:20 AM

57,038 posts, read 26,001,767 times
Quote:
Posted it 2 pages back. Keep up.

I think you have your threads mixed up, do you mean this nonsense from someone called Barbara Davis

http://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...l#post42888799

Old 02-05-2016, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
You can find 5001 online rags that repeat that hogwash story, and they all point back to a Facebook post by wacky wingnut Barbara Davis as the source. She didn't even bother to post her pretend source.

That said, it doesn't matter. He gave LEO ample reason to believe he was carrying and ample reason to believe he was going for a weapon. Justified kill. Done and dusted.

The fact that he was allowed to exit the vehicle and move around like he did is simply amazing. Most people that attempt to drive past a roadblock and run over a police officer would be dead before they had a chance to stop. Police have unloaded entire magazines, reloaded and kept firing at people for doing far less. I remember one recent event where the cops actually jumped on the hood and shot into the vehicle more than 100 times and that couple was unarmed and had not been threatening to kill cops for several weeks.

Old 02-05-2016, 08:32 AM

3,298 posts, read 2,464,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phxone View Post
Do you really believe this tripe?
Most likely not.

Old 02-05-2016, 08:36 AM

78,866 posts, read 46,485,732 times
Quote:
You can find 5001 online rags that repeat that hogwash story, and they all point back to a Facebook post by wacky wingnut Barbara Davis as the original source. She didn't even bother to post her pretend source.

That said, it doesn't matter. He gave LEO ample reason to believe he was carrying and ample reason to believe he was going for a weapon. Justified kill. Done and dusted.

Just for fun, show us in which pictures Finicum is clearly not carrying.

He was shot 2 times with his hands up and 7 more times when he grabs for the 1st hit to the torso.

The inferred shows the heat traces from the shots.

This does not include the 3 shots from the helicopter as they approach, which is what caused him to gas it around. 2 rounds from the helicopter, hit the roof of the cab, and is suspected to be the rounds that hit Amond

Old 02-05-2016, 08:43 AM

Quote:

Just for fun, show us in which pictures Finicum is clearly not carrying.
Because I am known to carry a gun, I will be shot for having my hands in the air... I get it!
Yes, your pictures show a revolver. That is not a 9-mm semi-auto.

Old 02-05-2016, 08:44 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,429,091 times
Quote:
He was shot 2 times with his hands up and 7 more times when he grabs for the 1st hit to the torso.

The inferred shows the heat traces from the shots.

This does not include the 3 shots from the helicopter as they approach, which is what caused him to gas it around. 2 rounds from the helicopter, hit the roof of the cab, and is suspected to be the rounds that hit Amond
Which conspiracy site did you get that from?

Old 02-05-2016, 08:48 AM

Quote:
The fact that he was allowed to exit the vehicle and move around like he did is simply amazing. Most people that attempt to drive past a roadblock and run over a police officer would be dead before they had a chance to stop. Police have unloaded entire magazines, reloaded and kept firing at people for doing far less. I remember one recent event where the cops actually jumped on the hood and shot into the vehicle more than 100 times and that couple was unarmed and had not been threatening to kill cops for several weeks.
Amond Bundy had already been shot, when LaVoy gassed it. 3 shots fired from the helicopter. 2 into the cab of the trucks, roof.

Old 02-05-2016, 08:52 AM

13,242 posts, read 4,898,439 times
Quote:
You do understand that they aren't real judges right? Personally, I am reserving my final judgment until I have a chance to read the opinion of the esteemed and honorable Judge Reinhold.
I think those Judges have renounced their citizenship. They suggest others do so in order to lamely attempt to evade the law of the land. It's a twisted brand of (il)logic.

Old 02-05-2016, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Amond Bundy had already been shot, when LaVoy gassed it. 3 shots fired from the helicopter. 2 into the cab of the trucks, roof.

That made sense until you got to "Amond Bundy had already been shot". Ammon Bundy was arrested without incident or injury.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies