Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2016, 07:43 AM

5,671 posts, read 4,351,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I would hope our men would protect us. I am not sure about gun control is in Germany but our men do have the means, I hope they would have the will.
Bear spray. That'll mess a person up If you get attacked by a grizzly, it'll work too. Non-lethal, but effective.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2016, 07:55 AM

211 posts, read 113,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
European women are in for a tough time in the coming years, not sure what real options they have? Can they buy tasers and high-end pepper spray or are those banned too?
Just 2 days ago, this story broke about a 17-year-old Danish girl who used pepper spray to fend off a rapist. She's being prosecuted for the use of pepper spray to defend herself,
which is banned where she lives

They criminalized pepper spray? What were they thinking?

Old 01-28-2016, 08:01 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,822,859 times
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb7B6UARvho

european men are demasculinized, many act like women

Who didn't see this coming? Men can't protect their women and children anymore.

Amen.

And the [w]ussification of the American male (starting in school) is right behind them.

Old 01-28-2016, 08:08 AM

78,366 posts, read 60,566,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyogaH View Post
Just 2 days ago, this story broke about a 17-year-old Danish girl who used pepper spray to fend off a rapist. She's being prosecuted for the use of pepper spray to defend herself,

Thanks for the link because frankly I wouldn't have believed it otherwise.

WTF is wrong with these countries? It's like a parody.

Old 01-28-2016, 08:18 AM

20,715 posts, read 19,357,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondChandlerLives View Post
Conservatives tend to be phony tough guys who are secretly scared of their own shadows.

I have ruthlessly exposed the hypocrisy of both Liberals and Conservatives , so called in this modern era of a dichotomy between welfare state and feudalism.

So let me give an objective point of view.

Urbanized metro-sexual men , associated with liberalism, are completely emasculated. You can't pretend this away.

Old 01-28-2016, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyogaH View Post

I was going to suggest bear spray...but I suppose anything meant to drive away grizzlies wouldn't be acceptable either. It'd work though, and the description I found on the internet says it's non-lethal for humans. If you spray someone with that, they'll remember it though.

Old 01-28-2016, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
I have ruthlessly exposed the hypocrisy of both Liberals and Conservatives , so called in this modern era of a dichotomy between welfare state and feudalism.

So let me give an objective point of view.

Urbanized metro-sexual men , associated with liberalism, are completely emasculated. You can't pretend this away.
I agree...but generally I feel like they don't need to be. When women get raped or attacked, typically they're alone anyway. These people have careers as computer technicians and advertisers, not loggers and ice-road truckers and firefighters. Just nobody be an ice-road trucker if your primary daily concern is fashion.

I do wonder if our police are becoming too small and skinny though. A littler guy (or girl) may feel more inclined to shoot than a seven foot tall former high school football player who can lift grown men off the ground and toss them about like a frisbee.

Old 01-28-2016, 08:34 AM

20,715 posts, read 19,357,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Amen.

And the [w]ussification of the American male (starting in school) is right behind them.

Its not just about the men. I have little desire to be a white knight for a culture that has hated me from the beginning as it is. However a fat feminist is completely on her own. If a hoard of Muslims are imported in the US, and they decided to attack a fat feminist, that's their problem.

Old 01-28-2016, 08:36 AM

19,620 posts, read 12,218,208 times
I'm not sure pepper spray is legal in all the states in the US, without a permit. Mass. was like that, I think that law changed last year to allow carry without a permit. Bear spray is allowed, but it is not legal to use it against humans. If you walk the city streets with bear spray obviously you intend to use it against people and you would be breaking the law using it against a mugger.

The woman in the video is correct - the reality is we all should know how to defend ourselves, and the front line is men. It isn't right to deprive males from such a young age of masculine things like play fighting.

Old 01-28-2016, 08:45 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
I would hope our men would protect us. I am not sure about gun control is in Germany but our men do have the means, I hope they would have the will.
You don't know how to protect yourself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Liberals do not tend to be real men.
You mean men who actually have a brain & use it, men who know how to communicate, men who aren't mouth breathers, men who don't have to continually scoff about other men to try to make themselves feel better because they themselves are such losers? Those men? Jealous much?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies