Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-31-2016, 06:59 AM

26,494 posts, read 15,070,512 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
ANY person that has a computer and works for the government must sign paperwork that say's they understand what they are allowed and what is not allowed.....period end of story.

Why is that so hard to understand, hell we even have to take yearly 1 hours classes to make sure we understand, and digitally sign....

Amazing that people who have no security clearance experience swear up and down they know what they are talking about....
Of course.

However, you are talking to someone that is aiding in the cover up and is not here to discuss honestly.

A past IG just pointed out that Hillary and the State Dept. have to be lying as the email procedures for setting up an account were avoided.

‘This was all planned’: Former IG says Hillary, State Dept. are lying | New York Post
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2016, 07:53 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times
Freedom of information act, jumped the shark....

Old 01-31-2016, 08:18 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,096,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Source? I am not aware that any department head signs such a form.

Even if she did she has other rights from her position.

But first let us see the one she signed.

I believe this is the source that you are looking for.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/288757472/...sure-Agreement

Old 01-31-2016, 08:24 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Of course.

However, you are talking to someone that is aiding in the cover up and is not here to discuss honestly.

A past IG just pointed out that Hillary and the State Dept. have to be lying as the email procedures for setting up an account were avoided.

‘This was all planned’: Former IG says Hillary, State Dept. are lying | New York Post
The author is realistic:

'She’s trying to distance herself from the conversion from SIPRNet to [the nonsecure] NIPRNet and to her server, but she’s throwing her staffers under the bus.'

'Even if the DOJ accepts [a criminal referral from the FBI], the case quickly and quietly will be plea-bargained down to misdemeanors punishable by fines in a deal similar to the one Clinton’s lawyer, David Kendall, secured for Gen. David Petraeus. In other words, a big slap on the wrist.'

imo, Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin are untouchable. Jake Sullivan ? Though I believe he's the main conveyor of the classified info, I think he's close to untouchable. My guess is someone below Sullivan takes the blame.

Old 01-31-2016, 09:21 AM

26,494 posts, read 15,070,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
The author is realistic:

'She’s trying to distance herself from the conversion from SIPRNet to [the nonsecure] NIPRNet and to her server, but she’s throwing her staffers under the bus.'

'Even if the DOJ accepts [a criminal referral from the FBI], the case quickly and quietly will be plea-bargained down to misdemeanors punishable by fines in a deal similar to the one Clinton’s lawyer, David Kendall, secured for Gen. David Petraeus. In other words, a big slap on the wrist.'

imo, Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin are untouchable. Jake Sullivan ? Though I believe he's the main conveyor of the classified info, I think he's close to untouchable. My guess is someone below Sullivan takes the blame.
How can the Democrats rail against the elites and 1% as they actively participate in the covering up to protect political elites from being held accountable for their crimes?

Phonies.

Old 01-31-2016, 10:11 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,347,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
You do understand that these emails are the ones being retrieved from the personal server, right?

Try to follow along with the discussion with the rest of us..

Clinton herself admitted she didnt use two email addresses, the ONLY one she used was personal..
Clinton divided her emails into two sets. One government related and one personal. She claims to have turned all the government related ones over to the State Dept.

There were reports that the FBI was able to recover the personal emails as well as the government ones.

It is however my understanding that all the purported classified material comes from the ones she turned over as government related.

Old 01-31-2016, 10:15 AM

18,058 posts, read 10,347,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
I believe this is the source that you are looking for.

www.scribd.com/doc/288757472/Hillary-Clinton-s-SCI-Nondisclosure-Agreement[/url]

Yes but she is also a classification authority. That allows her to determine the classification of anything initiated in the State Dept or received by it as a work product.

Old 01-31-2016, 10:27 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Yes but she is also a classification authority. That allows her to determine the classification of anything initiated in the State Dept or received by it as a work product.
Why are you changing the goal post, you asked for the paper she signed....there it is....

Provide proof that she can change the classification of someone else classification....I'll wait...I've asked before...

Also, provide proof that what she changed originated in her office....I'll wait again....

Old 01-31-2016, 10:30 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,093,964 times
Quote:
Clinton divided her emails into two sets. One government related and one personal. She claims to have turned all the government related ones over to the State Dept.

There were reports that the FBI was able to recover the personal emails as well as the government ones.

It is however my understanding that all the purported classified material comes from the ones she turned over as government related.
Same server....stop trying to cover up for her....it's getting pretty pathetic, even when the obama admin says yea....there were 22 classified documents....

Old 01-31-2016, 10:37 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
What about the ones she RECEIVED from the Intelligence agencies?

Some keep repeating your "claim", ALWAYS ignoring her RECEIVED emails.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies