Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2016, 05:23 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,513,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Aside from the fact that his administration is thoroughly corrupt, I truly believe he will be more than happy to throw Hillary under the bus where she belongs. The Dem's want Sanders less than the Con's want Trump. This will open the door for Biden to jump in as the leading contender.
Thoroughly corrupt includes obstructing justice on behalf of the Democrat's leading presidential candidate.

There is no way Obama will put the continuity of his executive order-enacted legacy, much of which was illegal, at risk by throwing Hillary under the bus. Plus, to him this is just another opportunity to troll his enemies right out of the oval office. The guy is deranged, he really is. There is no way he indicts Hillary Clinton. He is not just corrupt, he revels in the power he feels by engaging in this sort of corruption. Watch and see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2016, 05:26 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,513,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
LOL

you aren't thinking like a liberal. There is no such thing as dirt to a liberal. They don't care. just look at all the people in this thread defending this indefensible woman.

they just don't care. illegal activity is just not important. shoot nothing bothers them.

The only thing that would bother a liberal is if one of theirs does damage to their cause. period.
The only thing that bothers a leftist is the violation of their political correctness codes for speech and behavior. Obama and the Democrats routinely put this agenda ahead of our national security. Seriously, our country is being destroyed and these people clearly appear to be very pleased to be assisting in that process.

Old 02-02-2016, 05:43 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,335,750 times
[quote=Quick Enough;42867453][quote=lvmensch;42856762]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post

lvmensch

You have made a LOT of statements, and we are STILL waiting for YOUR security clearance info.

WHY have you EVADED the issue?

It is a simple question.
I have dealt in a number of areas with the security apparatus at many levels from the very practical to the theoretical. My clearances or even lack there of is not a subject for discussion. I will say the my involvement goes back multiple decades.

Old 02-02-2016, 05:50 PM

26,467 posts, read 15,053,236 times
[quote=lvmensch;42869181][quote=Quick Enough;42867453]
Quote:

I have dealt in a number of areas with the security apparatus at many levels from the very practical to the theoretical. My clearances or even lack there of is not a subject for discussion. I will say the my involvement goes back multiple decades.
Right, which is why you keep making false and irrational claims.

Old 02-02-2016, 06:04 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,414,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

Amazing the mods are letting that go, it has to be purposely done.....

I've said all along he's the same guy who posted in the other Hillary email chains. Identical wording and style. He's an operative.

Last edited by TrapperJohn; 02-02-2016 at 06:16 PM..

Old 02-02-2016, 06:06 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:

You poor folk cannot even follow the obvious written down in front of you. Read the EO.

Even a partisan hack like Issa recognizes there is no way a SofS is going to be indicted.

My biggest advantage appears to be that I can read...a skill in sad lack on this thread.
The only skill you have is moving the goal post....

Because your ability to even provide a proper quote, is well a skill that you have lacked in this thread....

Old 02-02-2016, 06:43 PM

15,626 posts, read 10,380,316 times
Hillary should be indicted for her crimes, and her subordinates for their crimes, if there is any fairness in Washington. I hope there is.

Old 02-02-2016, 09:33 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,832,514 times
I truly don't mean to sound dramatic - but this could be one of the most insane things ever posted on the Internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Much of the general population can't even afford the type of security Ms. Clinton had on her server. This is not some run of the mill person who had an inhouse server. Geez people, Stop chasing drama and madness as if to be ignorant. This woman had connections and access to the best security people in the nation !!!!!! One would be insane not to have taken advice from these people before setting up a private server at that level of position and function. But, she is not going to tell you that, nor should she tell you that. !!!!!! There is no earthly reason why she'd disclose such intricate information to the general public or anyone else.

The average person can't afford the type of security she had on her personal server.
If it was weak, someone would have hacked it long ago, but that NEVER happened and was not likely to happen.

Beating a dead horse one achieves only becoming tired, because the horse won't get up again.

Don't be foolish and fall for more "drama and deflection games", stick with learning about the principles of forward agenda for the nation. Not drama sequences meant to collude the mind with things no one can do anything about.

There are so many people who have laptops with access to both job intranets, gov. intranets and if there is some weak link, that would be it. But even those are guarded as closely as people can manage.

Wake up people_ stop being pushed and pulled by "mad man drama games"- stick to the facts that truly are about the future of American and the prospering of the nation, its people and the lives of such as it relates to improving this nations stature and stand, that really matters.

Enough of the Dog and Pony show!!!!!
Be adults and think in terms of a world far beyond what you are aware of, because that is exactly how advanced the levels of government is, which you have no privileged to know about, and certainly do not have a valid need to know.

Old 02-02-2016, 09:39 PM

2,727 posts, read 2,832,514 times
To not only have a personal server, but employ and contract the best security money can buy to protect it....why do this? Bc as I understand it, she wanted to use her personal account for convenience. What you are saying seems like a lot of effort just so you don't have to set up a second email on your iPhone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance and Change View Post
Geez man, do you know that Gmail is not the same as someone having a private server. Not an account with people who provide server access, but HER OWN SERVER...
No one in their right mind owns a server without having the best security software they can get, and you can bet Hillary, had as I said before, access to the government people who have the top level of security, and they would not hesitate to have made her aware of what to use.

Republican whine and whine and whine without thinking !!!!!!

She is not some second rate novice. Geez Whiz!!!!!!! get real people, you will never reach the levels she has attained and held. So, get off the low level whining that you are hung up on.

Old 02-03-2016, 02:53 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
I truly don't mean to sound dramatic - but this could be one of the most insane things ever posted on the Internet.
Oh, no drama at all!

The IQ in this place seems to drop about a point per quarter. It might be that new people are just discovering how to share their political thoughts, in real time, as they have them, brain to fingers without filtering or deliberation ...maybe?

<<sigh>>
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies