Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2016, 11:25 AM

21,097 posts, read 19,677,893 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckInPortland View Post
None of the Muslims I know rape anyone. I wonder why? They must have missed the memo.

Meanwhile plenty of poor whites where I live steal everything not locked down, do tons of meth, and get arrested for rape and assault all the time. Maybe I should worry about them...
You mean you aren't already?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-30-2016, 11:31 AM

109 posts, read 68,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Peaceful rapists doing the will of Allah and emulating their child molester founder, Muhammed.

Old 01-30-2016, 12:14 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,860,046 times
You are being redirected...

Old 01-30-2016, 12:23 PM

18,155 posts, read 15,606,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgardian View Post
If you tried to defend the honor or life of your lady in Norway or Germany, you would be charged with a hate crime.
Indeed, j feel that's so. There are those who feel we should have similar here in the US as well. Defending our own , especially when lethal force is needed, you are "unenlightened and intolerant, making no attempt to understand ". That's right. Guilty, as charged. Let the boobies hit the floor. I have fired in anger before, for less. My lady permanently crimped and joined a would be rapist. She has not had any formal training, just what I taught her. It wasn't skill with her weapon (not a gun) that stopped the attack. It was her drive to survive, and willingness to use what I had taught her to reenforce that.

But that was a single attacker, not a rat pack. But , that shee can be a stunningly beautiful, formidable little wild animal if cornered, and forced to fight, she has proven. Her attacker underestimated her because of how small she is. He will NEVER attack another woman , ever again , because of that. Of be ever get:s out of prison, which is unlikely. These islamic animals are scoping what theh feel to be easy targets as well. Trying to intimidate those of us with women in our lives we love, into co form I g to their "demands". Instead, they need it impressed on them, that they will die if they attack our loved ones, and not as mafghrs. Their remains and memory profaned, according g to their own tenetes.

Im sure there a way to do that, hidden in their book of butt wipe. Meh, I'm ranting,, but this BS with these "refugees" just pisses me off....

Old 01-30-2016, 12:48 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,244,098 times
I am sure there is an innocent explanation for this. Awaiting AminWI and Middle-Aged-Mom.

Old 01-30-2016, 01:10 PM

37,946 posts, read 17,839,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Female Islamic Scholar Says Muslims Can Rape 'Non-Muslim Women

So, this is the face of the religion of peace?
Because one person said?

So, this is the face of boobus?

No more nation building.
No more taxes.
Paint an all encompassing picture with that while you're at it.

Old 01-30-2016, 01:52 PM

19,806 posts, read 12,072,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanuckInPortland View Post
None of the Muslims I know rape anyone. I wonder why? They must have missed the memo.

Meanwhile plenty of poor whites where I live steal everything not locked down, do tons of meth, and get arrested for rape and assault all the time. Maybe I should worry about them...
If you live in such a craphole perhaps you should move.

Old 01-30-2016, 02:18 PM

30,282 posts, read 19,083,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
Female Islamic Scholar Says Muslims Can Rape 'Non-Muslim Women

So, this is the face of the religion of peace?
Of course she said Muslims can rape Infidel women....she can read and isn't trying to make Islam into the Liberal PC version that our Leftists have made up.

Old 01-30-2016, 02:22 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,680,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Yea, I think this needs its own thread right now. Far to many people are thinking these rape assaults in Europe are sexually motivated. They are NOT. its because they are spreading Islam, and punishing infidels. Lone women are easy targets for packs of Islamic men, and the latter are drunk on the power they feel they have in a target rich environment. I said it on another thread, non Islamic women are lower than a snakes belly to them. These animals don't really even see them as human.

Nope, not about sex at all. Its the degredation, humiliation and the power to do these things, that turns them on.
Since this particular Islamic scholar is from Egypt, let's take a look at Egypt, longtime, on again/off again, US ally and recipient of $ serious billions in military and financial aid for decades.

Female circumcision predates ISLAM.

Marital rape is not a crime in Egypt. Wives are required submit. Same deal in the US up to the mid 70's.

Rapes are generally not reported because of the social stigma and because honor killing is not prosecuted. Not too many women will report because it increases the likelihood their father, uncle or brother or cousin will blame and kill them for bringing shame upon the family. Same deal going on in much of India and parts of Africa.

Rape is very common in Egypt, despite that women go out of their way to dress modestly and have access to segregated public transportation.

Egyptian boys are typically raised to believe women are inferior by mothers who were taught to believe they are inferior. Same was true before ISLAM and remain true in some parts, today.

While a woman may be considered an ISLAMIC scholar, she is still legally required to obey her father, then husband. There are thousands of ISLAMIC scholars and only thing certain is that none of them agree. And some of them seriously challenge literal and corrupted interpretations of the Quran and especially the hadiths that followed.

Muhammad viewed the Old and New Testaments the same way, God's word corrupted by man.
Christian and Jewish scholars all have different interpretations and claims of man's corruption.

Has Egypt declared war?

Old 01-30-2016, 02:31 PM

3,792 posts, read 2,382,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooting4life View Post
Sounds like a great group of people to bring into our country.
Just have them leave there balls at the border.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies