Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2016, 05:24 AM

3,410 posts, read 4,467,062 times

Advertisements

Asian women will be the undoing of the white race! ;D

Gentlemen, we need to reverse course! Start making a lot of babies with White women. Even if only 20% of White (Christian) couples take up call to reproduce (preferably more than six children if you are genetically fit), we'll be masters of this land forever. All hail the dawn of the White Breeder Movement! Get the message out, find a White wife (mail order if you have to), and get in bed! The fate of Western civilization is in our loins! Jesus and the legacies of the Founding Fathers and ancient Greeks are counting on you.

Last edited by TylerJAX; 02-02-2016 at 06:03 AM..

Old 02-02-2016, 05:33 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,224,649 times
There will continue to be "mixtures of people", its been that way since there were people. the same as there will be white people mating with white and blacks with blacks, asians with asians... It's just life.
But "already" the history of blood mixture is very much more saturated than anyone would admit. Over hundreds of years people are now bringing out of the closet things, they kept hidden, and the activities that take places in the bedrooms has always been with a great deal of blending and mixing. There have been people "passing' for this or that, and expanding the mixing.
What won't continue is "white dominance" in the ways it did in the past. Other ethnicities are now into the mix in all categories from sciences to finance, and that blending will continue even more so in the future.
The world not the societies that make up the communities in the global sphere have no more stomach for 'white dominated programming".
Diplomacy has been resurging, and with it respect for others is increasing dramatically. Een our TV is reflecting no longer the blond blue eyed as the only beauty, the mix has been showing more dark haired women for more than 2 decades and now the skin tones of the matter is changing to reflect the wide range of ethnicities in the dark hair category.

In the next 20 yrs there will be more changes and the newer generation will put to rest many of the bias and bigoted racist commentary and start thinking in universal human terms. the definition by image of the examples of beauty, among women will expand tremendously. This too will have a dramatic impact on men, and push them to think in more diverse terms.

It's better for the world of people- Diversity has always been dominant in the world populations, it will become dominant in the minds of the people even moreso as the years become decades.

Old 02-02-2016, 06:41 AM

11,974 posts, read 25,473,841 times
America has always changing demographics. First the English felt threatened by the Scots Irish and Germans, later all of those feared the Italians. Today those descended from feared Italians are afraid of Latinos. I'm a White guy of pre 1776 immigrant stock and I'm not afraid of these overhyped changes.

Those White minority fear mngers forget to mention that most Latinos have mostly Spanish DNA and that Arabs are also Caucasian. Every most Black Amercans are at least 20% European. Caucasian DNA will remain dominant in America for a very long time. Only snobs who think only W Europeans are the only real Whites should be afraid

As for the article I got a good chuckle at White men being blamed for holding women down when the West is the best place for women by a mile. I wish I was wrong by women in much of the world are worse off now than 100 years ago.

Old 02-02-2016, 07:07 AM

225 posts, read 203,122 times
All I have to say is "good!"

Old 02-02-2016, 07:13 AM

572 posts, read 280,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Nitpicking won't get you anywhere.

This thread is about whites, whether they are American or not.

You don't know anything about me.

And calling me a racist when I point out that you are wrong is just the usual thing people on your side resort to when you have lost an argument.

(yawn)
You completely ignored me when I said that racial identity is a meaningless construct in the same way national identity is a meaningless construct, so I assumed it went over your head and ignored you.

But then you quoted one of my responses to someone else's comment and I explained why you were wrong about that, so now I'm nitpicking and have lost the argument. Socrates would be proud.

To be honest, I don't even know what your point is. Okay, Europeans have contributed things to the human race in the past-- great. Does that mean that other races are incapable of contributing anything in the future? Does it mean we should make sure these people don't get power because they will prevent white men from being as amazing in the future as they have been in the past? What exactly is the point of all of this 'the white race is the foundation of modern civilization' talk?

Another reason why I gave up is because your rants are completely pointless and irrelevant-- sort of like you're gloating because you share the same skin tone as a list of people who did good things for humanity, without addressing the fact that the article is about a multicultural future where white males don't have the power anymore, NOT some sort of dick-measuring contest about which skin tone has done the most things for the human race.

Considering white Europeans were also recently responsible for hundreds of wars and centuries of global imperialism, it's really not a surprise that white European culture is the most influential.

Last edited by STWR; 02-02-2016 at 07:23 AM..

Old 02-02-2016, 07:14 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
End of an era for white men.

End of an era for America as well. Coming to a neighborhood near you soon.

Old 02-02-2016, 07:28 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by billydaman View Post
You could replace "white" with any number of things and come to the same conclusion. People with freckles. People with hair. The "white" qualifier means nothing. It's an empty statement.
You do realize that "white" in this case is a shorthand term used to describe the European descended population group and not literally a color or physical trait?

Old 02-02-2016, 07:30 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,758,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STWR View Post
You completely ignored me when I said that racial identity is a meaningless construct in the same way national identity is a meaningless construct...
Why would you expect anyone to pay attention to such silly claims?

Old 02-02-2016, 07:41 AM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
I've been looking through my company's old news publications lately from the early 1950's on. First off the entire workforce was white which was typical in those days. But the thing that amazes me is just how social and close the people were. They bowled, they picnic'd, they golfed and they put the pictures in the monthly publication. The wedding pictures of the young workers had their pictures in there.

They had CHRISTMAS parties, they had Christmas trees. They brought in Santa Claus for the children and gave them their own party. Pictures galore. It was like a big family.

If someone retired they were so articulate and almost poetic in the way they wished them well. They wished blessing from God upon them.

It's like they were from another planet compared to what I have to deal with every day. They worked hard, they had fun while doing it. They raised their kids right. The mother stayed home with the kids.

What happened to this society? We really let the idiots in and ruin it. It's that simple.

Old 02-02-2016, 07:48 AM

2,535 posts, read 3,100,245 times
The End of an Era... for White Males

When?
<Impatiently looking at watch>

WHEN? Can this be garanteed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies