Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What is the likelihood of Hillary being indicted before November 2016?
I lean left - No chance of indictment 19 27.54%
I lean right - No chance of indictment 21 30.43%
I lean left - less than 50% chance 3 4.35%
I lean right - less than 50% chance 14 20.29%
I lean left - 50-50 2 2.90%
I lean right - 50-50 6 8.70%
I lean left - greater than 50% chance 0 0%
I lean right - greater than 50% chance 2 2.90%
I lean left - 100% she will be indicted 1 1.45%
I lean right - 100% she will be indicted 1 1.45%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2016, 10:13 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 27 days ago)

27,646 posts, read 16,133,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The Clinton's are made of teflon...nothing sticks to them.

The WH already made a move to protect her and Soros just shoveled a boatload of money into her campaign.

Sadly, she WILL be sitting in the Oval Office come next January and will do whatever she wants..legal or illegal.
and what soros wants.. guy is a cancer upon the world with hands on death and destruction.. all be damned
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2016, 11:31 PM

27,142 posts, read 15,318,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
Whether you think she is guilty or not - what is the likelihood of Hillary being indicted (charged) before November 2016?

Over the years of right wing investigations Hillary has been exonerated and/or the right can't prove their charges. I doubt anything will rise to the chargeable offense level - ever.

I can't think of one exoneration.

Old 02-04-2016, 11:10 AM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,064 times
Zero chance. No matter what she did Hillary, Bill, the Obama's and their friends are all allowed to operate well outside of the law. No law ever applies to any of them. They have total immunity on anything and everything.

Today, laws are only for the peasants.

Old 02-04-2016, 11:11 AM

24,202 posts, read 19,210,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
I can't think of one exoneration.
Yep, that's why she's been charged, convicted and sentenced.

Oh, wait....

Old 02-04-2016, 12:07 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,087,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Zero chance. No matter what she did Hillary, Bill, the Obama's and their friends are all allowed to operate well outside of the law. No law ever applies to any of them. They have total immunity on anything and everything.

Today, laws are only for the peasants.
How some federal prosecutors can sleep when they prosecute peasants knowing those senior officials don't push for prosecution of elected officials. The only other option is for them to resign in protest; which also doesn't happen.

Old 02-04-2016, 12:30 PM

1,160 posts, read 713,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlassoff View Post
What crime do you think she committed? I'm sure you can quote federal criminal code.
I can quote it, so can many other people. Unfortunately, when they do, people such as yourself either ignore is, or start parroting inaccurate and laughable explanations that does nothing but lead the discussion down irrelevant issues.

Case in point: The fact the emails were marked or not is irrelevant.

She violated her non-disclosure agreement, which is a crime. It's a crime to store classified information improperly, to which she committed. It's a crime to disseminate or transmit classified information over an insecure (unclassified system), to which she committed.

Now, come argue how it's not a big deal since your claim of no law being broken has been destroyed, or start coming up with laughably inaccurate claims.

Old 02-04-2016, 12:44 PM

6,848 posts, read 7,993,664 times
I hate to keep posing the same stuff, but the law requires classified information to be plainly marked.

18 U.S. Code § 798 The term “classified information” means information which, at the time of a violation of this section, is, for reasons of national security, specifically designated by a United States Government Agency for limited or restricted dissemination or distribution;

Notice that the law requires that classified material be specifically marked. There is an additional case of derivative works i.e. extracts from marked material. None of the emails Clinton received were marked as classified and so far none have been identified that were extracted from marketed classified sources. There is no law violation.

Old 02-04-2016, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
How some federal prosecutors can sleep when they prosecute peasants knowing those senior officials don't push for prosecution of elected officials. The only other option is for them to resign in protest; which also doesn't happen.

Leftists don't miss any sleep at all over the totally unequal application of the law vis-a-vis their political representatives.

That would require a principled individual and Liberals don't have any principles. They only have goals.

Old 02-04-2016, 12:54 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,701,448 times
There is only one thing This POTUS could do now that would make me think he isn't a criminal traitor but just a regular scumbag *******.

Deep Six this Nasty *****.

Old 02-04-2016, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCforever View Post
I hate to keep posing the same stuff, but the law requires classified information to be plainly marked.

18 U.S. Code § 798 The term “classified information” means information which, at the time of a violation of this section, is, for reasons of national security, specifically designated by a United States Government Agency for limited or restricted dissemination or distribution;

Notice that the law requires that classified material be specifically marked. There is an additional case of derivative works i.e. extracts from marked material. None of the emails Clinton received were marked as classified and so far none have been identified that were extracted from marketed classified sources. There is no law violation.

That is totally incorrect. Some of the classified emails (1,340) found on Clintons private server were only available on 2 highly classified systems - the Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) and the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS). The ONLY way those emails could have gotten on to her server is if someone copied and pasted them. That's a fact. And it's also a federal felony.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies