Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2016, 05:09 PM

2,528 posts, read 1,656,974 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
and why not?

Life is too short, is it not?
The Jewish german officer, a hero of WW1, also thought like this in 1925.

Old 03-21-2016, 05:10 PM

29,548 posts, read 9,716,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mash123 View Post
Yes, we saw how a written agreement of Ukraine with EC and US helped them with Russia...
Yes, it would much more fun if everybody would love each other and make love not war, but the real world is different, unfortunately.
Now let's not try to be condescending, shall we?

Old 03-21-2016, 05:16 PM

Quote:
The Jewish german officer, a hero of WW1, also thought like this in 1925.
Like what my confused friend, that life is too short?

You feel differently do you?

You have all the time and energy in the world to worry about what happened during the past two world wars?

If you want to worry about things, I can give you a nice laundry list that you can dwell over along with the rest of us simple humans; histories, fears, problems that we can all share with equal commitment to perpetrating the same forever more, or not...

Of course there are all kinds of people in this world, and what concerns me are those who think in terms of making matters worse rather than better, though of course I can't change how people think anymore than I can change history.

I can voice opposition to wrong doing, however! Even if to no avail...

Old 03-21-2016, 05:22 PM

548 posts, read 473,661 times
Quote:

You have all the time and energy in the world to worry about what happened during the past two world wars?

If you want to worry about things, I can give you a nice laundry list that you can dwell over along with the rest of us simple humans; histories, fears, problems that we can all share with equal commitment to perpetrating the same forever more, or not...

Of course there are all kinds of people in this world, and what concerns me are those who think in terms of making matters worse rather than better, though of course I can't change how people think anymore than I can change history.

You're the one supporting those doing the wrong doing.

Old 03-21-2016, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Jews were promoting their own kind as if some sort of exclusive club. Some of the results are 20% of Nobel prize winners (Jews are only 0.2% of the world), Israel has 12 Nobel prize winners, double than Argentina. Some of the most important people in history are Jews. I think it's a really good contribution to humanity.
Translation please? Jews are more intelligent, smarter, better people?

Isn't that what the Nazis thought of the Aryan race, and weren't they "full" of great reasons to think that way?

This is truly getting still more interesting by the comment now (and uncommonly revealing)...

Likewise the Jewish population is what percent of Americans, and yet our candidates for POTUS are now lining up in front of AIPAC as if right of passage, why?

I am always interested to learn about who has won the Nobel Peace prize and why...

Jimmy Carter, Obama, Malala, the rest, but usually these people are recognized not in terms of their religious backgrounds but their country of origin.

Interesting this tally of Jews among them. Have you got a similar tally for Catholics? Protestants? Buddhists?

How many have won under the category of peace?

Old 03-21-2016, 05:32 PM

Quote:
A very important aspect is a luck of savage enemies on the border. Do you really think that if Sweden was surrounded by savages, it would stay the same?
No, and I'm not sure I get your point, but from what I know about the Swedes, they are plenty smart enough not to set themselves up with that sort of scenario.

Old 03-21-2016, 05:42 PM

Quote:
The world... China who sending a bill for a bullet of executed people, India with its corruption, Russia with its aggression, USA that was involved in dozens of wars, France that still has colonies, or countries with only wails and seals as neighbors... Who are they to teach us morals?
All these wrongs do NOT make a right!

You won't get your lessons about morals from countries, certainly not those driven by the politics of "might makes right."

You should know better, but just as we dismiss what "morals" are being taught by whatever country of choice, sure seems to me that certain countries are more than needing of what "moral" support they can get, and gladly taking it regardless of morals. In fact, many would say despite of morals...

You really want to go there?

Old 03-21-2016, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Jews are not only a religious group. It's a nation. Citizens of Israel chose this form of government in a democratic elections. Who are you to decide for us?
Obviously I am not deciding anything, no more than I can decide what system of government in Iran.

I am expressing opinion, about what the citizens of Israel have done, are doing.

I can do the same thing with regard to Saudi Arabia, North Korea, the KKK..., should the focus of this thread turn in other directions...

Who are you to decide what Jews should be entitled to or not, or what the Palestinians should accept or not, or the world community?

Same thing...

Old 03-21-2016, 05:54 PM

548 posts, read 473,661 times
Anyone think this guy had relatives who came to Argentina from Germany?

Old 03-21-2016, 05:55 PM

2,528 posts, read 1,656,974 times
Quote:

I'm really not getting why it's so difficult for you to understand, that Argentinians and Jews have a very different history. You are like an old man telling to a young and attractive girl not to worry and leave here gun at home when she is going in the street at night: "See, I walked there yesterday and nothing happened to me".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies