Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Was Scalia taken out by his secret conservative backers when the plot went bad?
Yes, definitely. 1 33.33%
Of course. 0 0%
There's no question about it. 0 0%
All of the above. 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2016, 12:27 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodpete View Post
My copy of this comic book must have gotten lost in the mail !
Come on now. The fact that Obama is preparing to declare martial law is just that - a FACT! You didn't think the conservative cognoscenti were going to take that one lying down, did you? Who else better to use to infiltrate the Obama camp than a conservative Justice? The pieces fit together...all you have to do is have the Courage to Look.

Old 02-15-2016, 12:34 PM

3,074 posts, read 4,725,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Tell me how this is any less logical than the argument that Obama's minions did it.
The family should demand an autopsy.

Old 02-15-2016, 12:36 PM

24,100 posts, read 32,460,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Out of frustration with liberals and concern that Obama was going to soon declare martial law and repeal the Constitution, Scalia was part of a plot that was actually out to get Obama. Backers are in the shadows but among the highest levels of SuperPAC, business, legal, and political echelons of the conservative base. But his assassin/mole in DC was compromised, and that's why he fled to this retreat in Texas with his backers. As his backers realized that the plot was unraveling, they decided the risk of Supreme Court vacancy was smaller than that of Scalia getting encircled and ultimately ratting them out, so they turned on him. They decided better to make it look like an accident with Scalia...but then they left a few twists in: they left in the pillow part and skipped the autopsy to drive the theories back toward where they knew they would naturally go: toward the liberal side! It's a brilliant deflection away from their own plot!

In conclusion, Scalia was in on a plot that went bad and his backers cleverly took him out to cover their tracks.

Please comment on whether you think this is highly likely or unquestionably true. Don't forget to vote in the poll! Thank you!

There was no place to vote if your opinion is that the man died a natural death. Which is what I think.

I don't think he was killed by conservatives, liberals or anyone else. He was a 79 year old man who was not in especially good shape. My uncle, who ran three miles a day, died at 83 in his sleep, two years ago.

He was an 83 year old man. His children and wife did not suspect fowl play.

Old 02-15-2016, 12:37 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,447,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawporri View Post
The family should demand an autopsy.
They should, but when you're approached by operatives from the most powerful conservative figures in the world offering you a large undisclosed sum of money vs. your brains all over the floor if you don't comply...it's an Offer You Can't Refuse.

It is so obvious to the keenly trained mind what is really happening here. I fear I shall have to go into hiding. I'm preparing a nice mud application now for when I need to blend in with the foliage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies