Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2008, 01:25 PM

522 posts, read 963,000 times

Advertisements

YouTube - So this is how they do it in Washington - New Bill of Rights

More classified information from our legislators.This in and of itself is scary.Please call your legislators!!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2008, 01:51 PM

11,431 posts, read 18,993,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretchen570 View Post
From the continuation of NAFTA(the NAU) ,the relating I-35 project, which I might add ,was outsourced,to the RFID Act, the Patriot Act,the SPP, and now even the loss of habeus corpus, to the lack of regard for the constitution, and for Congress.Repeated requests by congress have gone unanswered.Passing of laws at rediculous hours of the morning, and at their Christmas break no less,knowing that almost nobody would be there.
The arrest and subsequent jailing of Ramos and Compean, who were litterally just doing their job,defending our country,defending us, from a known drug dealer criminal.
Repeated attacks and killings of Americans at our very own border,while our money is outsourced to other countries and you cannot even board a plane without taking off your shoes, yet the border remains open to criminals.
Our country is in an economic state of which I have never seen the likes of.
I am asking you , should The Bush Administration be impeached, and if not, why?

yes absolutely, he or ANY other president who has lied to his fellow citizens to get into war should be properly disposed of. i think that the country should adopt a system to dispose of presidents where there is "no confidence in his leadership. perhaps this could be done by requiring a substantial majority in the president's OWN party and in the opposing party in order for it to be "for cause".

Old 02-09-2008, 02:01 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,585,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVH View Post
Many, many years ago.

Exactly, couldnt say it any other way.

Old 02-09-2008, 02:44 PM

522 posts, read 963,000 times
Did you notice that the regulatory agencies are being pushed harder than ever also at the hands of push to push the RFID Act into action? This is but one of the many reasons I feel he should be impeached, even if it is late, you know what they say, better late than never.
There are only a couple of candidates left that I would even consider voting for regarding the dis-continuing of Bush's policies and regarding all of the information that has been now uncovered.
God Bless America
I hope it is not too late to keep our nation sovereign and our constitution in tact.

Old 02-09-2008, 03:17 PM

1,999 posts, read 1,661,654 times
Impeach for what?

He has not broken any laws that constitute impeachment that I know of.

And I dont mean the made up wishful thinking of the wacko libs either.

I think we need to really impeach the newly elected congress for making a mockery of our system and becoming the embarrassment of the world. Guess when you have the worst congressional rating in the history that would mean something.

Old 02-09-2008, 03:52 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,792,673 times
Bush is pretty much beyond the point he can do any more damage. He tried his hardest to start another invasion of Iran. Thank God our intelligence community... after getting thrown under the bus by Bush with Iraq... learned they better be upfront with the world this time about the actual data.

He is pretty much reduced to irrelevancy now, so let's just wait it out and let him take his place with Harding and Fillmore as one of the worst leaders in our nation's history.

Old 02-09-2008, 04:05 PM

110 posts, read 58,261 times
I suspect bush will go down as the greatest president of the first half of the twenty first century. Considering the next President may be Hillary or Obama thre may only be two to choose from as to who was the best.

Old 02-09-2008, 04:09 PM

1,266 posts, read 2,507,975 times
Please educate yourselves. Nothing impeachable has taken place under the Bush Administration. I'm not happy with Bush either but I don't make silly allegations and rumors just because I don't like the man much.

Old 02-09-2008, 04:10 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,320,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bily4 View Post
Bush is pretty much beyond the point he can do any more damage. He tried his hardest to start another invasion of Iran. Thank God our intelligence community... after getting thrown under the bus by Bush with Iraq... learned they better be upfront with the world this time about the actual data.

He is pretty much reduced to irrelevancy now, so let's just wait it out and let him take his place with Harding and Fillmore as one of the worst leaders in our nation's history.
In other words, you oppose impeachment. A wise choice.

Old 02-09-2008, 05:08 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,792,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
In other words, you oppose impeachment. A wise choice.

Well of course. Especially after living through the whole debacle and waste of time and money and effort on Clinton's illicit liaison. What a joke that was.

Bush we can pretty much all agree is a loser, let's just turn the page as a nation and move on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies