Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2016, 07:07 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,053,163 times

Advertisements

At this point the only people that believe that this is a only a right wing conspiracy, and that there is no wrongdoing, are the completely uninformed Hillary supporters. The democrats that have been following this issue know very well that it is likely that at the least, some of Hillary's aids are going to be prosecuted, if not Hillary herself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2016, 07:51 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,395,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXStrat View Post
It isn't the GOP, GOP Congressional Committees, conservative talk show hosts, or anyone else connected to the GOP leading the investigation. It is the Obama administration Department of Justice, and FBI. The FBI doesn't normally get involved unless there is some suspected wrong doing. The DOJ doesn't normally offer immunity from prosecution, unless there is something to be prosecuted for. These are important facts you seem to be conveniently overlooking.

I'll say it once again...

The GOP has been after Hillary since 1993 and has done nothing but name call in all that time.

Obama hasn't been prez for the past 23 years.

The current FBI led "investigation" is just the latest in a long string of political witch hunts that have yielded...

nothing.

Old 03-07-2016, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
At this point the only people that believe that this is a only a right wing conspiracy, and that there is no wrongdoing, are the completely uninformed Hillary supporters. The democrats that have been following this issue know very well that it is likely that at the least, some of Hillary's aids are going to be prosecuted, if not Hillary herself.

At this point, Pubs are once again licking their lips anticipating a big scandal.

Let's see how it all turns out.

Old 03-07-2016, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
I should have known you would come back with nothing but insults.
Please point out any sentence in my post that insulted you.

Quote:
You act as if the dems NEVER held hearings when they were in control.
Please point out where I've made mention to support your allegation.

Quote:
I suggest you take off your dem partisan blinders for ONCE in your life and READ the above post from TXStrat, then come back and make your case based on the facts instead of just pure partisan B.S.
Good!

You do understand that a case needs evidence.

I don't have a case. I don't need one. I simply tweak the noses of the GOP name callers. If they ever back up their name calling, then they'll have a case.

I continually illuminate the fact that the right wingers after the Clintons have yet to form a case. Precisely because they lack evidence.

Over the past 23 years that hasn't kept them from making great volumes of unsupported allegations.

So, once again:

Those who keep saying the Clintons are criminals have to prove it.

Courts all around the country go through these motions thousands of times each week.

We're a nation of laws. The Pubs screaming foul are mostly lawyers. They should know how the system works, yet they never go beyond whining.

It is entertaining, though. And leads to many irrational angry threads from right wingers on forums like this, calling for action that their "leaders" never produce.

So, once again, accusers: PROVE IT.

Old 03-07-2016, 08:07 AM

13,279 posts, read 7,813,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Please point out any sentence in my post that insulted you.

Please point out where I've made mention to support your allegation.

Good!

You do understand that a case needs evidence.

I don't have a case. I don't need one. I simply tweak the noses of the GOP name callers. If they ever back up their name calling, then they'll have a case.

I continually illuminate the fact that the right wingers after the Clintons have yet to form a case. Precisely because they lack evidence.

Over the past 23 years that hasn't kept them from making great volumes of unsupported allegations.

So, once again:

Those who keep saying the Clintons are criminals have to prove it.

Courts all around the country go through these motions thousands of times each week.

We're a nation of laws. The Pubs screaming foul are mostly lawyers. They should know how the system works, yet they never go beyond whining.

It is entertaining, though. And leads to many irrational angry threads from right wingers on forums like this, calling for action that their "leaders" never produce.

So, once again, accusers: PROVE IT.

The reason people kill people, is to destroy evidence. (Twin Towers 9-11, Hillary Fosters this.)

Old 03-07-2016, 08:15 AM

2,295 posts, read 2,355,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I'll say it once again...

The GOP has been after Hillary since 1993 and has done nothing but name call in all that time.

Obama hasn't been prez for the past 23 years.

The current FBI led "investigation" is just the latest in a long string of political witch hunts that have yielded...

nothing.
I will say it once again. This isn't about the GOP. I agree, the GOP has been after the Clintons since Bill's tenure in the Oval Office. That has no bearing on the current situation. It's nothing short of deflection. Clinton and her staff have violated laws regarding handling of classified data. The Department of Justice and FBI are now investigation. The State Department, in addition to the ICIG have confirmed the presence of classified data on Clinton's private server. It's clear she's broken laws. No help needed from the GOP at this point. She's shooting herself in the foot.

Old 03-07-2016, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXStrat View Post
I will say it once again. This isn't about the GOP. I agree, the GOP has been after the Clintons since Bill's tenure in the Oval Office. That has no bearing on the current situation. It's nothing short of deflection.
Actually, it's pointing out a long term repeating pattern that you don't want to look at.

Quote:
Clinton and her staff have violated laws regarding handling of classified data. The Department of Justice and FBI are now investigation. The State Department, in addition to the ICIG have confirmed the presence of classified data on Clinton's private server. It's clear she's broken laws. No help needed from the GOP at this point. She's shooting herself in the foot.
If, as you say, it's clear that she's broken laws, then:

Press charges. Hold a trial. If convicted, sentence her.

All the rest is political hot air.

So, go ahed, GOP. Instead of just continuing to blabber about all the terrible Clinton crimes that the right keeps whimpering about, do something.

Old 03-07-2016, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
The reason people kill people, is to destroy evidence. (Twin Towers 9-11, Hillary Fosters this.)
Ok...

Prove it.

Old 03-07-2016, 08:40 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,907,990 times
Obama knew exactly what Hillary was doing.

She will never get prosecuted for her crimes by Obama's DOJ. Her election is the only thing that will stop Obama and his administration from getting indicted for their crimes in connection with the IRS, Fast and Furious, managing the DOJ, etc. etc. etc.

Old 03-07-2016, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
Obama knew exactly what Hillary was doing.

She will never get prosecuted for her crimes by Obama's DOJ. Her election is the only thing that will stop Obama and his administration from getting indicted for their crimes in connection with the IRS, Fast and Furious, managing the DOJ, etc. etc. etc.

Prove it.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies