Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2016, 05:29 AM

4,231 posts, read 3,557,851 times

Advertisements

I really liked this one.

President Obama
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2016, 05:33 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
The Obama Doctrine.

Lie. And when caught in the lie claim that you only learned about it in the press.

Old 03-12-2016, 06:35 AM

59,033 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
The Obama Doctrine.

Lie. And when caught in the lie claim that you only learned about it in the press.
Obama, "It was (fill in the blank wit ANY name other then his) fault".

Old 03-12-2016, 07:08 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,535,277 times
Very good article.

Assad DID end up surrendering all of his chem weapons.

A little reality byte that the haters love to ignore.

Syria surrenders last of its declared chemical weapons

Old 03-12-2016, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Very good article.

Assad DID end up surrendering all of his chem weapons.

A little reality byte that the haters love to ignore.

Syria surrenders last of its declared chemical weapons

Big deal.....Syria is still a mess, much of our design. Does it matter if you die by a chemical weapon, a drone, a gun or a bomb? Are you not just as dead?

"Chemical weapons" has simply been the code word politicians use to scare the populace.

Old 03-12-2016, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Big deal.....Syria is still a mess, much of our design. Does it matter if you die by a chemical weapon, a drone, a gun or a bomb? Are you not just as dead?

"Chemical weapons" has simply been the code word politicians use to scare the populace.

Our design?

Please!

The middle east has been a sewer of mindless violence and slaughter for 10,000 years.

They could stop it all tomorrow. But they won't. And it's no one's fault but their own. The US (and the rest of the world) should withdraw and allow them to stew in their own hatred.

Let it bleed.

Old 03-12-2016, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Our design?

Please!

The middle east has been a sewer of mindless violence and slaughter for 10,000 years.

They could stop it all tomorrow. But they won't. And it's no one's fault but their own. The US (and the rest of the world) should withdraw and allow them to stew in their own hatred.

Let it bleed.
Indeed, but are we? No. We had to foolishly for some unknown reason that no one is willing to address, get involved. The exact opposite of what Obama promised.

You agree that we should not get involved but yet you can't bring yourself to condemn the person that got us involved here.

Old 03-12-2016, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Indeed, but are we? No. We had to foolishly for some unknown reason that no one is willing to address, get involved. The exact opposite of what Obama promised.

You agree that we should not get involved but yet you can't bring yourself to condemn the person that got us involved here.
USA's ME involvement predates Obama by a few years, if you're truly interested in placing blame.

As for Syria, our presence there is pretty darn small in comparison to previous misadventures. Accordingly, our losses are, too. Big draw down in Iraq, also. So, our ME involvement is orders of magnitude less than it was 8 years ago.

Yes, I'd prefer it to be zero. I don't expect to live to see that, though.

You?

Old 03-12-2016, 07:59 AM

Quote:
USA's ME involvement predates Obama by a few years, if you're truly interested in placing blame.
I've blamed Bush for his ignorance many times. You would have thought that Obama would have learned from that ignorance and incompetence?

Quote:
As for Syria, our presence there is pretty darn small in comparison to previous misadventures. Accordingly, our losses are, too. Big draw down in Iraq, also. So, our ME involvement is orders of magnitude less than it was 8 years ago.

Yes, I'd prefer it to be zero. I don't expect to live to see that, though.

You?
It's why I am voting for Sanders.....if anyone else wins, no I do not. I will then be rooting for large riots.

Old 03-12-2016, 08:00 AM

Quote:
I've blamed Bush for his ignorance many times. You would have thought that Obama would have learned from that ignorance and incompetence?
I must have missed his invasion of Syria.
Quote:
It's why I am voting for Sanders.....if anyone else wins, no I do not. I will then be rooting for large riots.

I've already voted for Bern.

I don't expect to get the opportunity again in November.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies