Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-12-2016, 10:09 AM

2,962 posts, read 4,998,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I think it is a psychological dilemna for him. He hates the black side of him (his father) for abandoning his family, but he hates the white side of him (his grandmother) for being racist, probably hats his mother for abandoning him to his grandmother. Probably hates his step-father for making him live as a muslim. Probably hates the fact that he lived a disruptive life as a youth, living in various places and attending various schools. Probably never developed meaningful friendships. That's got to screw up one's mind. I almost feel sorry for the guy. To be untrustworhty of everyone leads one to be reclusive, combative, antagonistic, etc. And Obama hates America, which made it acceptible for a black Kenyan to marry a white Kansan.
Wow. Did you come up with this yourself, or did your therapist help? I think you're thinking a little too much. Please give us your analysis of Mr. Trump. I can't wait...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-12-2016, 10:09 AM

7,840 posts, read 9,199,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I think it is a psychological dilemna for him. He hates the black side of him (his father) for abandoning his family, but he hates the white side of him (his grandmother) for being racist, probably hats his mother for abandoning him to his grandmother. Probably hates his step-father for making him live as a muslim. Probably hates the fact that he lived a disruptive life as a youth, living in various places and attending various schools. Probably never developed meaningful friendships. That's got to screw up one's mind. I almost feel sorry for the guy. To be untrustworhty of everyone leads one to be reclusive, combative, antagonistic, etc. And Obama hates America, which made it acceptible for a black Kenyan to marry a white Kansan.
What a cesspool of bull manure this post is.

Old 03-12-2016, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
What Obama did was to bring the latent racists out of the woodwork.

And those boys are angry! A black man in their White House!

They want their country back!

That's pretty much been the drumbeat for the last 7+ years.

Old 03-12-2016, 10:13 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 22 days ago)

29,550 posts, read 16,539,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I'll bet that has happened to most of us........it's not even a given she assumed she was a worker. It's a given that she was noted as being taller.
You are 100% correct.

Quote:
She is accusing some person of racist thoughts even though there was no evidence at all that it was true. Would she have been happier if the person had walked past her to ask the white person down the aisle to help her?
This is where the problem arises. It is the context in which the situation happened with the previous experiences of it happening.

Does that even mean she (Michelle) was right ? No, it doesnt.

Old 03-12-2016, 10:21 AM

6,205 posts, read 7,459,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Thomas View Post
Everyone is missing this.

His 2 terms have created this disaster.

Both racial tensions and income inequality.

And it's very funny now MSM is accusing Donald as a divider

So how did he manage to do this in couple of months
Don't know if Obama divided America, but he certainly didn't unite it.
Re - income inequality - Obama had little to do with that. However, that is the past. Why would you support a divisive figure like Trump for the next 4 years? Somone who creates tension and conflict with every word?

Old 03-12-2016, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppySead View Post
B.S. White and black men and women put him in the white house to begin with. This broad brush you and our new first lady use is unbelievable!
Poor me only get's you so far. Uniting America is the presidents job, even if he is half black believe it or not.
Why is it SUCH a big deal with you righties that Obama is mixed race? You nutwings seem to bring it up almost on cue, as if you're all members of the David Duke fan club. I've even seen some C-D posters call him a "mulatto". Who the hell disrespects anybody by calling a black person a mulatto? Why not just use the N-word? Oh, yeah, using the N-word means you're a racist. Calling the POTUS a mulatto or constantly pointing out that he's "half black" is just, well, being "fair".

Bull manure!

Old 03-12-2016, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Yes, and to add insult to injury, they come out with a series on TV called Underground, about slavery. I remember watching Roots as a young woman and how angry I was, how it affected me, talk about anger. and that is what this series will incite.
Is the series Underground produced by the federal government? The last time I looked, neither the POTUS or the First Lady, had any involvement in the entertainment industry ... unlike a particular blowhard bigot running for the Republican nomination.

Old 03-12-2016, 10:29 AM

25,570 posts, read 17,281,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Thomas View Post
Everyone is missing this.

His 2 terms have created this disaster.

Both racial tensions and income inequality.

And it's very funny now MSM is accusing Donald as a divider

So how did he manage to do this in couple of months
Obama simply can't help himself. No matter how he is coached, he has to find someone - the Republicans, the Europeans, anyone - to blame. He has been consistent only in picking the wrong side. When the choice is law enforcement or law breakers, he chooses law breakers and blames law enforcement.

It will take many years to undo what he has done. MSM chose the last president. They won't get to choose the next one.

Old 03-12-2016, 10:38 AM

19,838 posts, read 12,099,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
What Obama did was to bring the latent racists out of the woodwork.

And those boys are angry! A black man in their White House!

They want their country back!

Some here love to stir it up. Carry on.

Old 03-12-2016, 10:50 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You are 100% correct.

This is where the problem arises. It is the context in which the situation happened with the previous experiences of it happening.

Does that even mean she (Michelle) was right ? No, it doesnt.
I've had it happen many times.......I've had people believe I worked there. If this is the worse thing we have to get upset over we are doing pretty well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies