Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2016, 04:50 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by torontocheeka View Post
OK, viable it is then. I will be honest that I don't tend to overly sympathize with those who are sensitive to semantics. I have no issue with the terminology of viability; for my own purposes, I consider fetal tissue to be legally dead, as is anything that cannot subsist (breathe, think, and eat) on its own.
I think semantics in this case are important. We (we're on the same side) can't win this fight without them. Look at what we're having to deal with! Folks who can't tell the difference between MAP and termination, and are apparently OK with termination just around a certain time but can't explain exactly when and why?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2016, 04:55 AM

228 posts, read 112,408 times
Quote:
OK. So do you also support putting people found to be in possession of marijuana to death?

In what other myriad situations do you support killing people?

Also, would you deny a pregnant woman who attempted self-abortion bleeding to death medical care? In what other situations would you support denying access to medical care?
I am for mandatory rehab for drug users.

I am for capital punishment for all drug dealers. (in addition to monetary rewards leading to arrests)

There should be no one in jail for drugs I believe.

I am for capital punishment for all violent deadly assaults and attempted homicides. (not talking about your normal fist fight)

I am for cutting off the hands of thieves.

I am for long term prison sentences of white collar crime.

I am for capital punishment of DUI's/DWI's.

I would not deny a pregnant woman medical care or anyone medical care.

Old 03-19-2016, 04:57 AM

854 posts, read 586,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medellin Paisa View Post
I am for mandatory rehab for drug users.

I am for capital punishment for all drug dealers. (in addition to monetary rewards leading to arrests)

There should be no one in jail for drugs I believe.

I am for capital punishment for all violent deadly assaults and attempted homicides. (not talking about your normal fist fight)

I am for cutting off the hands of thieves.

I am for long term prison sentences of white collar crime.

I am for capital punishment of DUI's/DWI's.

Interesting, you would put all convicted drunk drivers (blood alcohol level slightly over the limit) to immediate death, but would rehabilitate heroin addicts.

Since you are for capital punishment for all attempted homicide and consider fetuses to be people, logically this means that you support putting women who attempt abortions to death, I assume?

Old 03-19-2016, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Interesting, you would put all convicted drunk drivers to immediate death, but would rehabilitate heroin addicts.

Since you are for capital punishment for all attempted homicide and consider fetuses to be people, logically this means that you support putting women who attempt abortions to death, I assume?
Yes I would be for putting women who attempted abortion to death.

As you can see if I were in charge id run a tight ship and attempt to drastically clean up society and make things as safe as possible. Innocent life protected to the highest accord. With the removal of all violent and drug related criminals (dealers).

Old 03-19-2016, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
I think semantics in this case are important. We (we're on the same side) can't win this fight without them. Look at what we're having to deal with! Folks who can't tell the difference between MAP and termination, and are apparently OK with termination just around a certain time but can't explain exactly when and why?

Point taken. More attention should be paid to semantics. For instance, I've just demonstrated that someone here who is in favour of human rights violations also views capital punishment favourably (would put all Americans with a DUI to death), and so antichoice people should really call themselves pro-death since this is, in actuality, more in accordance with their views.

They like it when people die.

Old 03-19-2016, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Yes I would be for putting women who attempted abortion to death.

As you can see if I were in charge id run a tight ship and attempt to drastically clean up society and make things as safe as possible.

So, my point exactly. You are pro-death. You would like to see more deaths take place in our society than there are at present, and particularly you would enjoy more deaths of women.

Thank you for your candour, I find it is always helpful to hold people like yourself up to the light.

Old 03-19-2016, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Point taken. More attention should be paid to semantics. For instance, I've just demonstrated that someone here who is in favour of human rights violations also views capital punishment favourably (would put all Americans with a DUI to death), and so antichoice people should really call themselves pro-death since this is, in actuality, more in accordance with their views.

They like it when people die.
Pro Innocent Life

Pro Criminal Death

Old 03-19-2016, 05:05 AM

Quote:
So, my point exactly. You are pro-death. You would like to see more deaths take place in our society than there are at present, and particularly you would enjoy more deaths of women.

Thank you for your candour, I find it is always helpful to hold people like yourself up to the light.
Pro Innocent Life

Pro Criminal Death

I would not enjoy any deaths. Its sad when someone can not conform to society / obey laws and lead a productive life.

Old 03-19-2016, 05:05 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldDocKat View Post
You can argue all that funny talk, it is meaningless. The best thing is to allow pregnat women to sell their unwanted babies. This is better than killing them

FYI, there are some women, myself included, that would not agree to endure a pregnancy for any amount of money.

Pregnancy can kill you, with no warning. No amount of money can bring someone back to life.

There are also many other negative ways a pregnancy can harm a woman's health, things that can't be fixed with money.

Old 03-19-2016, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Pro Innocent Life

Pro Criminal Death

I would not enjoy any deaths. Its sad when someone can not conform to society / obey laws and lead a productive life.

Yes of course, a teenage girl attempting to get an abortion is not an innocent life and should be put to death.

How could anyone argue with your sense of morality?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies