Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2016, 02:48 AM

15,064 posts, read 6,167,490 times

Advertisements

Oh my gosh! How dare he enjoy an event with his family, likely scheduled by the nation he is visiting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2016, 04:19 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,941,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Worse than that. He found time to do the tango in the middle of blood, flesh and shards of glass. Unbelievable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOOPNxB_zcI
Instead he should have landed a plane on an aircraft carrier and declared mission accomplished.

Old 03-24-2016, 04:27 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
Hey, I know our not-so-esteemed president spent more time gazing at Che Guevara's mural than addressing the latest terror attacks, but listening to this imbecile compare the Cuban Revolution to the American Revolution still made my blood boil.

Old 03-24-2016, 04:32 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
Tell me why we need to prop up those pigs -- aside from providing photo ops for Barack, whores for millenials, and a few more bucks for Big Agra.

The whole island is a fricking jail. And you want to fatten up the jailers. Speaking of working well...
Tell us we should be fine with having American homes filled with so many Chinese made consumer goods yet decide there should be no opportunity to do business in Cuba?

Isn't it about time we get over the fact that all the puppets in the world aren't our puppets? Because that's pretty much the cause of the last 50 years or so of ineffective policy towards Cuba.

Last edited by burdell; 03-24-2016 at 04:46 AM..

Old 03-24-2016, 04:33 AM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritone View Post
I'm going.

…no joke. This is going to be my next travel destination.
People have been going for years, not all that difficult going via Canada or Mexico.

Old 03-24-2016, 04:54 AM

30,355 posts, read 19,128,594 times
It's well past time to have a better relationship with Cuba provided they are also working towards a better relationship which now it seems they might? I guess this is the one thing I think Obama has done right.

Old 03-24-2016, 05:03 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
From the very beginning, it was clear to me that Obama was

a traitor,

a terrorist,

a Muslim,

a Communist,

and a racist.

So there is nothing surprising in anything he's done.

Old 03-24-2016, 05:15 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
Quote:
I'm going.

Be careful.

They don't play nice when you get drunk and stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Hey, I know our not-so-esteemed president spent more time gazing at Che Guevara's mural than addressing the latest terror attacks, but listening to this imbecile compare the Cuban Revolution to the American Revolution still made my blood boil.
Well, it's Obama the traitor commie that the libs insisted on electing while Republicans stayed home and half of the country watched football or American Idol.

It's all par for the course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Tell us we should be fine with having American homes filled with so many Chinese made consumer goods yet decide there should be no opportunity to do business in Cuba?

Isn't it about time we get over the fact that all the puppets in the world aren't our puppets? Because that's pretty much the cause of the last 50 years or so of ineffective policy towards Cuba.
Why should we change our policy with Cuba?

What does it get us?

Old 03-24-2016, 05:30 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
I'm going.

You'll love it! It's like taking a step back in time if you get out of the resort areas and visit the old city centers.

You will also meet the friendliest of people who love to party at the drop of a hat. Are far more healthy than what you're used to seeing in the Walmart scooters and are probably FAR better educated than the boobs spouting crappola on here.

If you get the opportunity to sit and quaff a few with them, you'll find their knowledge of world affairs is astoundingly very broad and un-prejudicially accurate.

They are among the happiest people of any country I've visited.

In short those dim-wits who refer to Cuba as a "garbage pile" should visit any one of the 20 poorest counties in America and then go see Cuba before running their retarded pie-holes.

Old 03-24-2016, 05:39 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,539,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
You'll love it! It's like taking a step back in time if you get out of the resort areas and visit the old city centers.

You will also meet the friendliest of people who love to party at the drop of a hat. Are far more healthy than what you're used to seeing in the Walmart scooters and are probably FAR better educated than the boobs spouting crappola on here.

If you get the opportunity to sit and quaff a few with them, you'll find their knowledge of world affairs is astoundingly very broad and un-prejudicially accurate.

They are among the happiest people of any country I've visited.

In short those dim-wits who refer to Cuba as a "garbage pile" should visit any one of the 20 poorest counties in America and then go see Cuba before running their retarded pie-holes.
Maybe you can take your red beret and move there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies