Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2016, 10:35 PM

17,574 posts, read 13,355,792 times

Advertisements

Sheriffs rip Obama silence on murdered police, say he backs 'those that kill us' | Washington Examiner

It's disgusting that he hasn't responded to any LEO request for assistance.

Thank God he is out soon. Just hope pantsuit lady doesn't give us obuma 2.0
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2016, 10:39 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,121,674 times
Osucko is a DISGRACE

Old 03-21-2016, 10:43 PM

6,721 posts, read 6,482,819 times
No one can deny that Obama has done nothing to help the police. He's despicable. Makes me sick.

Old 03-21-2016, 10:45 PM

7,081 posts, read 8,944,937 times
If Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown or Freddie Gray had been killed in Afghanistan Obama would not have even known their names.

Old 03-21-2016, 10:47 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
Sure obama is awful, but is there no end to wanting the fed govt do everything? The sheriffs need to pull their panties up.
Maybe they should be calling for obama to end the drug war that is the cause of so much violence. I won't hold my breath.
Lol at the conservatives wanting the president "to do something" when he has no constitutional authority to involve himself.

Old 03-22-2016, 12:00 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
No one can deny that Obama has done nothing to help the police. He's despicable. Makes me sick.
I haven't done anything to help the police either, and neither have you.

Guess that makes us despicable too.

Old 03-22-2016, 06:29 AM

57,276 posts, read 26,206,502 times
So exactly what assistance are they asking for?

I would love to see a link to backup the 300% increase.

Just more right wing ranting without any justification, yes he missed acknowledging some of the police killings as has every president but for some reason it is magnified under Obama.

Quote:
Obama called Kathleen Goforth, the deputy’s widow, on Monday while he was traveling to Alaska, according to a statement from the White House. During the call, Obama said he offered her prayers on the loss of “a veteran law enforcement officer who was contemptibly shot and killed.”

"I also promised that I would continue to highlight the uncommon bravery that police officers show in our communities every single day,” Obama said in the statement. “They put their lives on the line for our safety. Targeting police officers is completely unacceptable — an affront to civilized society.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-unacceptable/

Quote:
“I unconditionally condemn today’s murder of two police officers in New York City,” the president said in a statement released just after midnight on Sunday morning. “Two brave men won’t be going home to their loved ones tonight, and for that, there is no justification.”
Obama: 'No justification' for killing of NYC police officers - POLITICO

Old 03-23-2016, 09:12 PM

17,574 posts, read 13,355,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
Sure obama is awful, but is there no end to wanting the fed govt do everything? The sheriffs need to pull their panties up.
Maybe they should be calling for obama to end the drug war that is the cause of so much violence. I won't hold my breath.
Lol at the conservatives wanting the president "to do something" when he has no constitutional authority to involve himself.
BULL KAKA. He had no constitutional authority to have beer with doc whoever after saying the cop was wrong, call Ferguson a crime before the body was cold, before etc etc etc

But, he will not even call the famalies of dead LEOs

Old 03-23-2016, 09:21 PM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 23 days ago)

29,552 posts, read 16,542,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1003 View Post
BULL KAKA. He had no constitutional authority to have beer with doc whoever after saying the cop was wrong, call Ferguson a crime before the body was cold, before etc etc etc

But, he will not even call the famalies of dead LEOs
If the death of a law enforcement officer makes it to national news, he will call them, just as he only calls the families of dead black kids who make it to national news.

Old 03-23-2016, 11:45 PM

2,950 posts, read 1,637,619 times
And yet less officers have been killed during Obama's presidency then Bush's.

Whats more important to the rwnjs? Officers lives or presidents words?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies