Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2016, 09:56 AM

264 posts, read 151,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Time to do some serious house cleaning in Europe... as soon as their done letting millions more into their countries.

Europe is finished.
Time for the Second Crusades ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2016, 09:57 AM

11,086 posts, read 8,539,703 times
The EU needs to break up. It's the only way to put a stop to Leftist insanity.

Old 03-22-2016, 09:57 AM

2,014 posts, read 1,528,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
CNN says 34 now.

I haven't read the comments yet, but I can imagine the normal pinheads blaming the entire religion again and not these fringe extremists.
Yeah, it's always the fringe extremists. Why just last week a fringe extremist Baptist was guilty of the heinous crime of littering.

I can't believe how many fools deliberately bury their heads in the sand when it comes to this stuff.

Old 03-22-2016, 09:58 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,731,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goinback2011 View Post
EU officials should be jailed with the terrorists for letting all those muslims into Europe.
Merkel in particular will indeed have European blood on her hands because of her open-door policy that she forced on the EU, and which of course was mere egoism because her country is aging fast and needs immigrants. But when not even invited Indians want to come, they have to settle for Muslim refugees.

The UN is also to blame. It is a toothless tiger. The UN should have its own powerful military enforcing the will of its global membership. That way the UN could simply have seized a part of Syria and settled all refugees right there until the war is over. And get rid of the Security Council, no more vetoing for national interests, a 2/3 majority is enough to act.

Old 03-22-2016, 09:58 AM

29,502 posts, read 19,602,720 times
Europe is FUBAR.....

Old 03-22-2016, 09:59 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,552,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer0101 View Post
Yeah, it's always the fringe extremists. Why just last week a fringe extremist Baptist was guilty of the heinous crime of littering.

I can't believe how many fools deliberately bury their heads in the sand when it comes to this stuff.
I can.

Old 03-22-2016, 09:59 AM

3,337 posts, read 5,117,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I would like to sit down with those terrorists and ask them what their point is because I just don't get it. Don't they have anything better to do with their lives? At the end of the day, they are just pitiful losers that are wasting their lives trying to keep good people from being happy because they themselves can't be happy due to their silly beliefs. They are so foolish if they think they will spread Islam that way, to the contrary, civilized people turn away from something associated with primitiveness.
If you do this, you may get a very interesting answer to your question(s).

Before they cut your head off.

Old 03-22-2016, 10:00 AM

29,502 posts, read 19,602,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyattsville_2014 View Post
European and their descandants have been attacking other countries for centuries. . . they had to think that eventually, other countries would strike back. It's sad and unfortunate, but it's the truth. . .
What exactly did Belgium do to deserve this?

Old 03-22-2016, 10:00 AM

4,876 posts, read 4,200,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
. The UN should have its own powerful military enforcing the will of its global membership.

Oh Dear God NO!!!!!!

I'm convinced that would mean the end of the USA.

Old 03-22-2016, 10:04 AM

264 posts, read 151,685 times
I bet the dots lead to Molenbeek.

Their "hero" got arrested a few days ago.

Brussels turned a blind eye and let hundreds upon hundreds go back to the ME countries to "fight" and then come home.

I think we are well past "fringe".

When Abdeslam got arrested the locals protested.
He wasn't reported or turned in by any of the people living there.
Those people threw rocks and bottles at the police.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies