Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2016, 04:33 PM

3,887 posts, read 5,521,355 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
I fully agree. disgusting at best. but lets be clear what the catholic church did that for. It wasn't because God gave them the order. it was because those MEN decided to protect their HUMAN reputations.

And this is why those who claim that people like Stalin did what they did in the name of atheism just look foolish (not saying you make these claims).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2016, 04:41 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,052,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
In the real world, most Christians aren't real Christians - they don't give a crap about Christian values anymore. On the contrary, lots Muslim are very devoted.
You keep repeating this lie, but it's still a lie.

And nothing about being a "real Christian" condones violence of any kind, quite the opposite actually... not that you'd know what Christian values are, that's obvious.

Old 03-23-2016, 05:03 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,064 times
Quote:
LOL.

Of course not, because nobody can even prove that Jesus existed.

Oh brother. Do I really have to school you on this?

Old 03-23-2016, 05:29 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,369,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostee View Post
Who started the idea that radical Christianity is WORSE than radical Islam?
Liberal progressive democrats. Look at anyone who says it, or tries to justify the actions of terrorists and you'll find a raving frothing at the mouth liberal.

Old 03-23-2016, 05:43 PM

1,431 posts, read 912,837 times
Quote:
Of course that proves your point.

Before the Christians landed on the shore of America, there were about 50-100 million Native American people. Millions upon millions were systematically murdered.
It does prove my point. I'll take insight from a Navajo friend of mine before yours, no offense. I let him read your post about the entire extinction of the Native American population. His first response was eerily similar to mine: "Oh what, so I don't exist?"

I know Native Americans were systematically murdered. Everyone does. Do you also believe that black people should hold on to slavery? That would explain a lot about your apologist attitude.

Old 03-23-2016, 05:55 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,610,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veezybell View Post
It does prove my point. I'll take insight from a Navajo friend of mine before yours, no offense. I let him read your post about the entire extinction of the Native American population. His first response was eerily similar to mine: "Oh what, so I don't exist?"

I know Native Americans were systematically murdered. Everyone does. Do you also believe that black people should hold on to slavery? That would explain a lot about your apologist attitude.
Apparently "millions upon millions were systematically murdered" translates to "entire extinction" to some.

Drunk posting?

Old 03-23-2016, 06:05 PM

3,887 posts, read 5,521,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
Liberal progressive democrats. Look at anyone who says it, or tries to justify the actions of terrorists and you'll find a raving frothing at the mouth liberal.
Regressives on the far left do it for Islamists, and Right wing nut jobs justify terrorism and violence for their own whacks. Us intelligent reasonable people with nuanced views and opinions on different topics are the ones suffering.

Old 03-23-2016, 06:07 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,695,729 times
Quote:
LOL.

Of course not, because nobody can even prove that Jesus existed.
You apparently don't know history. His existence is recorded in writings outside the Bible, in historical records of the time.

Study up on it. It's quite interesting.

Old 03-23-2016, 06:16 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,064 times
Quote:
Before the Christians landed on the shore of America, there were about 50-100 million Native American people. Millions upon millions were systematically murdered.

You do know, don't you, that North American Indians were constantly murdering each other long before Europeans got here. You know that, right? The Iroquois tried to exterminate both the Huron and the Erie. They also pushed both of those tribes completely out of the Ontario region into Ohio. The Wyandot used to burn their enemies at the stake.

Europeans had nothing to do with any of that and a thousand other similar situations between the Indians.

Old 03-23-2016, 06:20 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
You do know, don't you, that North American Indians were constantly murdering each other long before Europeans got here. You know that, right? The Iroquois tried to exterminate both the Huron and the Erie. They also pushed both of those tribes completely out of the Ontario region into Ohio. The Waondot used to burn their enemies at the stake.

Europeans had nothing to do with any of that and a thousand other similar situations between the Indians.
Right. Native Americans still own Americas today. Please don't feed me this kind of cow pie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies