Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2016, 03:29 AM

31,035 posts, read 22,064,322 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
why not?- you would have taken in Mohamed Ali right? gonna say NO to Shaquille O'Neal he step on ya-- - ahh- Dr.Oz REALLY? -- I'd kiss Malala's cheek- such courage!! well ICE CUBE can sing at my house any time-- so the next set might just have some very wonderful people in the mix
Muslims? Faux Muslims if anything. Never seen one of those guys pull out their prayer rugs and pray to their meterorite? Did any of them visit Mecca during the Haj.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2016, 03:56 AM

14,679 posts, read 14,641,413 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Muslims? Faux Muslims if anything. Never seen one of those guys pull out their prayer rugs and pray to their meterorite? Did any of them visit Mecca during the Haj.
Ali made the Hajj in 1989.

Old 03-25-2016, 04:20 AM

1,720 posts, read 1,316,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
Too easy. If Muslims are such a peaceful bunch, and what needs to be done is a mutual display of love and outreach - who is willing to go live in Yemen or Saudi Arabia for two years? Share our western culture and lay that foundation for friendship.

Just hope you don't turn out like that nice Indian priest who was treating people at an old person home when it was stormed by a group of Muslims - believe they plan to crucify him tomorrow on Good Friday
Good point. But at the same time, and I don't mean to sound terrible, but if a person is that ignorant about the last 1400 years of history since the founding of Mohammedanism then I can't feel that sorry for them when they go over there and get beheaded, stoned, crucified, tortured, thrown off buildings etc..

To me it's akin to walking into a lions den with a big piece of meat hanging around your neck and hoping the lions are not hungry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Old 03-25-2016, 04:28 AM

2,055 posts, read 1,448,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Ali made the Hajj in 1989.
And how many other faux's have done so in the following 27 years? Hmmm ... could it possibly be ZERO? Methinks that is possibly the case. Maybe you can guide me to the place I could find out ... seems the Saudi's are a little particular about who they let in.

El Nox

Old 03-25-2016, 04:34 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,211,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veezybell View Post
Are any of you willing to house a refugee family if they're allowed entry to the US?
Sure, till they got on their feet. Had sponsored a family from Chechnya about 20 years ago. They are doing well, kids are doing well. not an issue.

Old 03-25-2016, 05:16 AM

2,982 posts, read 4,099,860 times
Quote:
Too easy. If Muslims are such a peaceful bunch, and what needs to be done is a mutual display of love and outreach - who is willing to go live in Yemen or Saudi Arabia for two years?
Probably the same kinds of people who are willing to live in lovely Christian strongholds like Trinidad and Venezuela.

Old 03-25-2016, 05:30 AM

1,638 posts, read 1,108,908 times
Quote:
Too easy. If Muslims are such a peaceful bunch, and what needs to be done is a mutual display of love and outreach - who is willing to go live in Yemen or Saudi Arabia for two years? Share our western culture and lay that foundation for friendship.
I just know I could go over to those Muslim countries and easily make at least 90k after taxes. Keep thinking about it to get a down payment for these CA condos. But something still irks me about countries where "infidels" can be executed by secular governments. Tread lightly.

Yes Islam is a terrible religion that encourages extremism. Id guess 95% of the population of humans abhors violence and these are your "peaceful" muslims. I have friends that are Muslim and to this day havent seen a more extreme religion. They pray 5x a day, fast and dont drink water for an entire month (talk about loss of productivity at work) and bash women at every chance they get. The 2-5% of people that dont mind violence and are also Muslim are a scary bunch. And the Quran has passages exhorting the execution of anyone disagreeing with it. Its like 15th century inquisition stuff, bad, bad, bad.

Old 03-25-2016, 05:38 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times
Quote:
oberon_1 I feel for them. These must be tough times for Muslim apologists and most prefer keeping low profile or went underground. Today when the entire world understands, the usual excuses of "Christians are the same" and "it's all because (Israel's) occupation" don't work anymore (at least with honest people). Same about the crusades of 1099...
Fact: Europeans shot themselves in the foot when they let in the flood. The latest attacks in Paris and Brussels were carried by local citizens. The same 10 years ago in London. Even if current refugees aren't extremists, the next generation will grow hating their newly adopted country. Resentment, animosity and frustration will undoubtedly affect them. With numbers growing exponentially, it's not hard to see where Europe is heading.

Unfortunately Americas refuse to understand, that these people are centuries behind us in their way of thinking, primitive would be the word. They come over here and refuse to assimilate....and then use our laws against us?

Americans, have no concept of how primitive they are...and it is next to impossible to change them.
They are specifically breeding to take over the world, which they are taught from little on up. They are also taught resentment, animosity and hate towards anyone who doesn't believe or pray to allah...

I just saw an article which describes how they are trying to purchase land to build a mosque in Colorado.
Americans are stupid, they refuse to believe unless it is happening to them...and, if their local news doesn't report it, they don't believe it.

they will overthrow our country just like they have others...there are millions of them...
We know someone who refuses to go back home to London where he is from even to visit, b/c there are so many of them.

We are and will also be heading in the same direction as Europe is, within the next 10 years...they are now keeping a low profile...

Old 03-25-2016, 05:43 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,262,451 times
Oh and BTW, you can thank all our leaders for this...this is why they want to keep our borders open and tell us over and over it would be way to difficult to enforce our laws, to build a fence....
Back when 911 happened, the Bin Laden family was over here visiting...Bush, and the Family were/are good friends. They were placed on AirForce One and flown directly back to their homeland immediately.

Our oil people who are the leaders of this country are in bed with the Muslims....

We're talking big big money...America is so broke, we have to appease them to secure more and more loans...

Our politicians won't close our borders...and they won't implement laws and penalties upon illegals....

Old 03-25-2016, 06:32 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,006,517 times
I agree that it is a rather poor question to ask.

I guess it is akin to asking "If you are so against abortion, are you willing to pay for the cost of those infants not aborted?" I have seen many anti-abortion people that are utterly against paying any additional taxes for medical care, etc., of such children ("They are not my brats"). I recall the time Hillary Rodham Clinton said "It takes a village to raise a child", and how conservatives screamed in outrage. To many, such children are sacred while in the womb; after birth they are to be forgotten, neglected, abused, etc.

Anyway, I am not one to tar and feather 1 billion Muslims based on the actions of a few (all of the ISIS nutters and other "Muslim" extremist, added together, would barely make up a Corps during WWII, which consisted of 25,000 to 50,000 men).

It was just like when the Serbian "Christians" decided to murder thousands of Bosnian Muslims as part of their campaign to 'ethnically cleanse' their country. After much thought and deliberation, I decided that this mass genocide by "Christians" did not represent Christianity as a whole. Of course, the local Muslims probably took a dim view of such 'Christians'. Many Christian Serbs were appalled at the action of their leaders, and fled the country, and many even took in and hid Muslims.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies