Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2016, 01:00 PM

5,381 posts, read 2,839,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
No kidding.

Got eruv?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxzENmD0UIE

Old 03-25-2016, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
People don't call out the racists in the other threads, so stop lying. Besides, what's your obsession with blacks? You post in EVERY black themed thread. Some black dude take your girl or rip you for your milk money everyday as a kid?

Did some rabbi touch me? Why do you ask? So what you're saying is that rabbis go around touching children? That's a strong accusation you're making about rabbis.

Jealous at Jewish success? Jews are white, with all of the advantages white people have had historically. If they weren't as successful as they are, then something would surely be wrong with them.

The question is, why aren't YOU as successful since you're white?
Yeah, remember when all those white Jews were sent to that super resort in Poland. They got EVERYTHING for free, including their final showers!

Jews were slaves before blacks, so stop with your black privilege.

Old 03-25-2016, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupBro View Post
And why would they ever want to do that? Arabs would bomb them anyways why weaken your position. Dumbest idea ever.
Thank you!

Old 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM

2,630 posts, read 1,454,951 times
Quote:
Is it that you're jealous at how much more successful they are than your average AA?
Quote:
Maybe I should ask you, why are you so poor and welfare dependent as blacks?
Go on, tell us how you truly think.

Old 03-25-2016, 01:27 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,929,594 times
Quote:
And why would they ever want to do that? Arabs would bomb them anyways why weaken your position. Dumbest idea ever.
Exactly. As history as shown, Israel attempted to make peace for years and the only solution for the Arab countries was annihilation of the Jews. Just a few years ago a religious leader in Pakistan said, "When the Jews are wiped out, the sun of peace will begin to rise on the entire world." This is a commonly shared sentiment all over the Arab world.

Old 03-25-2016, 01:28 PM

11,998 posts, read 12,931,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Apparently you are unfamiliar with the history of Israel since that never worked.
I know that Palestinians rejected deals that they would probably take in a heart-beat today. Just because something didn't work in the past doesn't mean it never will in the future.

But either way, I don't see how the US being involved is beneficial to anyone.

Old 03-25-2016, 01:33 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,189,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye state your name View Post
Yeah, remember when all those white Jews were sent to that super resort in Poland. They got EVERYTHING for free, including their final showers!

Jews were slaves before blacks, so stop with your black privilege.
This ain't Poland. This is the United States. Jews faced mild discrimination in this country compared to non white groups. Stop it.

And when were Jews slaves in this country? Miss me with the Biblical stories about Egypt.

Bottom line is that Jews have been successful, but being white in America, they SHOULD'VE been successful.

Old 03-25-2016, 01:38 PM

862 posts, read 519,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Bullcrap. If the Israelis stop building settlements on the west bank and actually publicly vow that they don't want Jerusalem as their nations capital, then there will be peace. but that will never happen. The Israelis intend to occupy and annex the entire west bank and Jerusalem will be their capital. they know it, the Palestinians know it, the UN knows it and every educated, informed person on the planet knows it. they just won't ever come out and admit it.
Until Israel abides by United Nations Security Council Resolution 446, there will never be peace between the Palestinians and the Israeli nation.
The only justification the Israelis have for occupying any part of the ME is some book they wrote thousands of years ago and which we're all supposed to get in lock step behind.
The justification the Israelies have for "occupying" a land mass the size of New Jersey is that they have had a claim to the land since essentially the dawn of time.

Don't let that get in the way of your nonsense though.

Old 03-25-2016, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
This ain't Poland. This is the United States. Jews faced mild discrimination in this country compared to non white groups. Stop it.

And when were Jews slaves in this country? Miss me with the Biblical stories about Egypt.

Bottom line is that Jews have been successful, but being white in America, they SHOULD'VE been successful.
I will agree that it is easier to change your last name to get a job than the color of your skin, but to state that antisemitism is "mild discrimination" is either naive or dishonest.

Old 03-25-2016, 02:07 PM

My interpretation of that post is that Israel is never admonished for mistreating Palestinians and people who criticize Israel are often accused of antisemitism.

Anyway, I do agree that a person chooses which religion to practice. However, it would take a very long post (which probably belongs on the Great Debates or Religion forum) to even begin to discuss whether "Jewish" is a race or religion. For example, Bernie Sanders has tried not to wear his religion on his sleeve throughout this entire campaign, but he's been forced to talk about it during town hall meetings and debates. There's no escaping your heritage when it comes to those who will always judge you by it.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 03-26-2016 at 08:52 AM.. Reason: deleted quoted post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies