Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2016, 09:52 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,257,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
He who screams loudest is usually the biggest foot tapper.
Exactly...so shut up and pee in the bathroom you were meant to due to the equipment you were born with. With that equipment you still have no matter what you look like on the outside or how you "feel" on the inside.

If feelings and looks ran the world.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2016, 10:03 PM

7,636 posts, read 8,707,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3ssconyc View Post
looks like they need to build a 3rd bathroom to cater the transgenders
They need at least 4 bathrooms: normal women's, normal men's, transgenders M to F, transgenders F to M.

And it's not just restrooms, but also lockerrooms.

Old 04-02-2016, 10:11 PM

19,025 posts, read 14,201,797 times
After the collapse of the benevolent totalitarian police state, I wonder what will happen when Big Brother is no threat to liberty?

Old 04-02-2016, 10:35 PM

32,066 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
Exactly...so shut up and pee in the bathroom you were meant to due to the equipment you were born with. With that equipment you still have no matter what you look like on the outside or how you "feel" on the inside.

If feelings and looks ran the world.....
Oh good grief, why do we even have separate bathrooms. When you have to go do you really care who is in the stall next to you.

Old 04-02-2016, 10:41 PM

2,464 posts, read 1,286,560 times
Quote:
in NYC where they passed a law expressing persons gender identity is human right (transgenders etc)

so why isn't a human right for women in women's bathroom to have right to have only biologically born women in bathroom NOT men?. Vice Versa.
looks like they need to build a 3rd bathroom to cater the transgenders
Do you commonly inspect the genitalia of those using restrooms?

Old 04-02-2016, 11:56 PM

32,066 posts, read 15,058,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
No one is denying anyone a place to relieve themselves. Forcing others to accept their identity as they see it, is not the best way for a smooth outcome.

Force always brings resentment and certain conflict.

I am a woman
I am a man

So ashamed of who you are, you want to force everyone to look at you differently and special.
You are going to catch all kind of resentment, because you forget. You happen to be in the minority.

(I use "you" but this is meant as a general statement, not directed at anyone particular.)

There are no laws here that say a boy cannot use the girls bathroom, nor the opposite.
Stalls, make exposure non-existent unless you want to expose yourself to others.
First of all, they are not ashamed of who they are. But they are scared of reactions like yours. They don't get resentment because they are a minority. You forget that there are many who support them so I think you are in the minority

Old 04-03-2016, 06:42 AM

27,142 posts, read 15,313,785 times
Solution, outdoor Port-O-Lets for all.

Old 04-03-2016, 07:41 AM

152 posts, read 185,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
Do you commonly inspect the genitalia of those using restrooms?

Wtf? I dont have to. U can tell by their body type and facial qualities that they a man

Old 04-03-2016, 08:02 AM

13,422 posts, read 9,950,386 times
Quote:
Wtf? I dont have to. U can tell by their body type and facial qualities that they a man
Lol, no you can't, I'd say 99% of the time. Honestly who inspects people using the bathroom to that extent?

It's funny to me that transgendered people allegedly make women uncomfortable in the bathroom yet it's fine for you to give ladies the once over to make sure they have the appropriate plumbing. Who's creepy now?

Old 04-03-2016, 10:10 AM

2,464 posts, read 1,286,560 times
Quote:
Well that is a load of crap, most transgender you wouldn't be able to tell which is which because they look like the sex they portray.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies