Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2016, 08:46 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,177,908 times

Advertisements

^^^^^Creme you're hitting a nerve
with certain posters here, lol

Fight the good fight......

Boycott Springsteen people
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2016, 09:09 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,266,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Hahahaha, oh man. This post right here just totally discredited you. Congrats on not understanding the difference between gay & transgender. Oh man, I gotta spread the word about this post. Too funny.
smile and the whole world smiles with you....

I could really care less...who I'm credible to, except, "me" of course.....

Old 04-20-2016, 09:25 AM

89,009 posts, read 44,813,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by believe007 View Post
Springsteen sucks for being
such a hypocrite....
Exactly.

Check out all the BLUE states in the following list...

States which DON'T have laws that protect against gender identity discrimination. And 28 of these states have NO laws protecting LGBTs at all.

Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Massachusetts
Michigan
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
New Hampshire
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

Did You Know It's Legal In Most States To Discriminate Against LGBT People? : It's All Politics : NPR

List updated March 24, 2016. NPR cites the Movement Advancement Project, the ACLU, and the National Conference of State Legislatures as their sources for this info.

And, of course, the Federal Government itself does NOT list sexual orientation or gender identity as a protected class.

So... where are the announcements of all the other boycotts? Hmmm...???

Old 04-20-2016, 09:33 AM

M
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Exactly.

Check out all the BLUE states in the following list...

States which DON'T have laws that protect against gender identity discrimination. And 28 of these states have NO laws protecting LGBTs at all.

Alabama
Alaska
Arizona
Arkansas
Florida
Georgia
Idaho
Indiana
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana
Massachusetts
Michigan
Mississippi
Missouri
Montana
Nebraska
New Hampshire
New York
North Carolina
North Dakota
Ohio
Oklahoma
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
South Dakota
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Virginia
West Virginia
Wisconsin
Wyoming

Did You Know It's Legal In Most States To Discriminate Against LGBT People? : It's All Politics : NPR

List updated March 24, 2016. NPR cites the Movement Advancement Project, the ACLU, and the National Conference of State Legislatures as their sources for this info.

And, of course, the Federal Government itself does NOT list sexual orientation or gender identity as a protected class.

So... where are the announcements of all the other boycotts? Hmmm...???

Uh oh......

Wonder how the libs can explain this away......
Why are these overpaid celebs
picking & choosing....?

All I know is B.S. is going to see his
fan base dramatically reduced.....

B.S. - his initials fit him well

Old 04-20-2016, 09:48 AM

6,230 posts, read 3,608,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Top surgery only. So he would be required by law to use the ladies room.
The fact that Shawn Stinson CHOOSES to remain intersex (which is what this person is, because women don't desire to have male genitals) is on Shawn, not the 99.99% of society recognizes biological reality. People have to accept that their outer appearance has consequences. Obviously Shawn would go unnoticed using the men's room. Not comparable to the many male-looking MTF intersex people with male genitals.

Old 04-20-2016, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
The fact that Shawn Stinson CHOOSES to remain intersex (which is what this person is, because women don't desire to have male genitals) is on Shawn, not the 99.99% of society recognizes biological reality. People have to accept that their outer appearance has consequences. Obviously Shawn would go unnoticed using the men's room. Not comparable to the many male-looking MTF intersex people with male genitals.

This ^^^^

Old 04-20-2016, 10:05 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,205,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post

Yep looks like a man in a dress to me.

Old 04-20-2016, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post

Yep looks like a man in a dress to me.
Lmfao.....and didn't Danny Bonnaduce
punch someone just like that in the face.....?

Totally justifiable

Old 04-20-2016, 10:40 AM

tell you what...

PayPal pulled North Carolina plan after transgender bathroom law so, I closed my account....
and then went in and told them why....but I saw they're corporate office is in CA, so....

I'm sick and dog dead tired of my rights to privacy and my religion, and other American rights being compromised....

Old 04-20-2016, 11:01 AM

14,483 posts, read 11,280,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda_d View Post
Why? Because he's willing to make a sacrifice for something he believes in? Or because he's not afraid of homophobic bigots hiding behind their alleged Christianity?
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that gays wanted to use opposite sex restrooms and locker rooms
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies