Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2016, 02:30 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,949,132 times

Advertisements

I think it's pretty obvious who ought not be allowed to use bathrooms, and it isn't transgendered women. Maybe keep male politicians out of the boys locker room for a start.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2016, 03:07 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,458,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Consensual sex with adult women is not the same as raping little boys. Sorry. The two do not equate.
You have no clue that it was consensual. That's sort of the point of sexual harassment regarding positions of power.

Old 04-10-2016, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
Are you making this about gay people, but not saying because you aren't brave enough? This is the second time you've brought up sexual orientation and implied another orientation.

The standard, since you claimed one does not exist, is based on consent, trust, and outcome. In other words, I rational method of determining morality. When two men are having consensual sex, there is not injustice occurring. If a man sexually assaults another man, even if they are both gay, it's unjust. The sexual orientation is not the point.

Same deal with pedophilia. It's ok to be a pedophile, I guess, but that's with the assumption that you aren't having sexual encounters that violate the moral principles that exist on this level. When an adult touches a child, it's not consensual and a trust has been violated.

Morality is not attached to a sexual orientation; it's attached to behavior.
This is an eye opener as to where we're going regarding paraphilia and how, if at all, it should be classified.

http://clok.uclan.ac.uk/10109/1/10109_Mcmanus.pdf

And before you freak out that it's from the UK...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3769077/

I did see where you tried to pigeon-hole me as some sort of bigot though. Do I need to explain what the Harvard Medical School does? Idk, maybe you think I speak for Harvard or something...

Anyways, another pathetic attempt. You were doing pretty good though up until then.

Old 04-10-2016, 03:15 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
This is an eye opener as to where we're going regarding paraphilia and how, if at all, it should be classified.

http://clok.uclan.ac.uk/10109/1/10109_Mcmanus.pdf

I did see where you tried to pigeon-hole me as some sort of bigot though. Do I need to explain what the Harvard Medical School does? Idk, maybe you think I speak for Harvard or something...

Anyways, another pathetic attempt. You were doing pretty good though for a while.
Care to respond to Hastert's charges?

Old 04-10-2016, 03:24 PM

51,650 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Was that Newt? They are all starting to run together.

I know.

Sadly.

Old 04-10-2016, 03:32 PM

19,836 posts, read 12,096,528 times
Between this guy and Democrat Mel Reynolds, they are running together.

Old 04-10-2016, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Your selective reading probably had you miss it or completely block it out since you already came to the conclusion I'm a child molester because I haven't yet joined your Borg-like movement.

Old 04-10-2016, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Your selective reading probably had you miss it or completely block it out since you already came to the conclusion I'm a child molester because I haven't yet joined your Borg-like movement.
No, you haven't answered it.

Answer the question. Otherwise, every post of yours is off topic & hijacking.

Old 04-10-2016, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No, you haven't answered it.

Answer the question. Otherwise, every post of yours is off topic & hijacking.
Okay, I'll play your silly little game.

Quote:
Clinton, who championed equality, used his power and influence to both sleep with women and keep them quite when the "bimbo brigade" came out in full force in 1992. Liberal feminists were like a deer in headlights...

Rank hypocrisy runs in both parties.

Pedophilia is wrong. So is sexual harassment and the silencing of victims. Something you see over and over in both these cases.

Old 04-10-2016, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Okay, I'll play your silly little game.
Lol, you didn't address it at all. You instead deflected yet again with Clinton. Lol, what a disaster your posts have been. Shocking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies