Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2016, 07:35 AM

16,909 posts, read 10,580,649 times

Advertisements

Son of Obama and us marine kills Japanese girl on army base:
Kenneth Shinzato, worker on U.S. military base in Japan accused of dumping body of local woman Rina Shimabukuro, 20, raising anti-American tensions ahead of Barack Obama's visit to Hiroshima | Daily Mail Online
He probably raped her too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2016, 08:36 AM

39,190 posts, read 27,570,476 times
This person is not an active duty Marine.

Old 05-22-2016, 08:46 AM

14,479 posts, read 11,272,235 times
It wouldn't have been a big deal if liberals hadn't been wringing their hands for over 70 years about how we are the only nation to have used nuclear weapons in anger against another nation.

Tell me that Obama doesn't subscribe to this ridiculous guilt and I'll call you delusional.

Old 05-22-2016, 08:55 AM

2,903 posts, read 3,454,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post

Now this guy who barely considers himself to be an America, who is a protege of Saul Alinsky is going to go over there and not only embarrass the United States of America for the umpteenth time during his tenure, he's going to essentially **** on the graves of much better men than he will ever be who died for this country. He is going to apologize for the bombings, whether he actually says it his presence there is not only inappropriate, it suggests an apology.

There is no end to the ego of this ***^^()() I just can't describe the disgust I have for our President.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...8bb_story.html
Uh, the president is a citizen -- this is such an affront to the voters who twice elected him president, and a slur on the office. You should be ashamed of yourself and I suspect your father would be ashamed of your wacky, creepy diatribes, as well.

Why do you prevaricate so much?

Obama is not going to apologize in Hiroshima:

Quote:
Barack Obama will become the first U.S. president to visit Hiroshima in Japan later this month, but he will not apologize for the United States' dropping of an atomic bomb on the city at the end of World War Two, the White House said on Tuesday.

Awarded the Nobel Peace Prize early in his presidency in 2009 in part for making nuclear nonproliferation a centerpiece of his agenda, Obama on May 27 will tour the site of the world's first nuclear bombing with Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

With the end of his last term in office approaching in January, Obama will "highlight his continued commitment to pursuing the peace and security of a world without nuclear weapons," the White House said in a statement.

"He will not revisit the decision to use the atomic bomb at the end of World War II. Instead, he will offer a forward-looking vision focused on our shared future," Ben Rhodes, Obama's deputy national security adviser, wrote in a separate blog.
I just cannot describe the disgust I feel for people who hate America so much that they would use a tragedy to push a sick, warped and irrational agenda.

Old 05-22-2016, 09:17 AM

I don't think Japanese people really want President Obama to visit. They know it is about president Obama's legacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab4rOscY7Y8

Old 05-22-2016, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I don't think Japanese people really want President Obama to visit. They know it is about president Obama's legacy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab4rOscY7Y8
Oh dear. Who is this Asian Valley Girl creature? She ought spend less time ironing her frizzy hair and more time going to a shrink. OMG, she is a mess of conflation and confusion, drenched with right wing babble-mouthing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuardian
Survivors of the US atomic bombing of Hiroshima have welcomed Barack Obama’s upcoming visit to the city, while media reports claimed Japan’s prime minister, Shinzo Abe, was considering a reciprocal trip to Pearl Harbor.

The White House said Obama, who will become the first sitting US president to visit Hiroshima, will pay his respects to the 140,000 people who died after the US dropped an atomic bomb on the morning of 6 August 1945. He will not, however, offer an apology.

Japanese officials have not demanded an apology, preferring to frame Obama’s visit on 27 May as a catalyst for more global action on non-proliferation and disarmament.
So let's see. President Obama, who will be in the hood anyways, is going to commemorate the sanctity of life and the horrible things that happen in war, and the Japanese people and leadership welcome him, but, according to you (with no cite, mind you, so your comment is immediately reduced to opinion), the Japanese people don't really want Obama there.

Okay! Let's all move to Fantasy Island!

Old 05-22-2016, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfieBoy View Post
Oh dear. Who is this Asian Valley Girl creature? She ought spend less time ironing her frizzy hair and more time going to a shrink. OMG, she is a mess of conflation and confusion, drenched with right wing babble-mouthing.
Oh dear. Why can't you respect other people's opinion for a change. I thought liberals believe attacking other people's look is childish.

I think women on city data forum have all heard what alfieboy has said. =)

Old 05-22-2016, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Oh dear. Why can't you respect other people's opinion for a change. I thought liberals believe attacking other people's look is childish.
Because she is a poster child for the rabid right wing, she has no cred, her thinking -- is that thinking, or ranting? -- is disjointed, and her "opinion" is not worthy of analysis beyond dismissing her for what she is -- a right wing kook who is capable only of repeating the venom from the dark, far side of the Internet.

Now, how about addressing the popularity issues? I cite a reputable source that Obama is popular in Japan, which contradicts your assertion. Care to correct your claim?

Old 05-22-2016, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfieBoy View Post
Because she is a poster child for the rabid right wing, she has no cred, her thinking -- is that thinking, or ranting? -- is disjointed, and her "opinion" is not worthy of analysis beyond dismissing her for what she is -- a right wing kook who is capable only of repeating the venom from the dark, far side of the Internet.

Now, how about addressing the popularity issues? I cite a reputable source that Obama is popular in Japan, which contradicts your assertion. Care to correct your claim?
No, actually, Japan's media is controlled by liberals and many jpanaese are fed up.

Most clear thinking Japanese support Donald Trump. I don't have a claim to correct. If you watched this girl's videos, she made herself very clear that she does not like to badmouth president Obama, because she likes him as a person, but she doesn't like him as a leader. Any presidents of the United States will be popular in Japan.

She is entitled to her opinion. is she not?

She ONLY stated that it is about president obama's personal legacy. Nothing more or less.

Old 05-22-2016, 10:17 AM

Quote:
No, actually, Japan's media is controlled by liberals and many jpanaese are fed up.
Ah ha! I knew there was a reason! I mean, it couldn't be that the Japanese like Obama and have expressed that warmth in polls since he ran for president in 2008, and his popularity is growing. Sad, really sad that you have to make stuff up to counter reality...

Quote:
Most clear thinking Japanese support Donald Trump. I don't have a claim to correct. If you watched this girl's videos, she made herself very clear that she does not like to badmouth president Obama, because she likes him as a person, but she doesn't like him as a leader. Any presidents of the United States will be popular in Japan.
She tried to tie him to anarchists and questioned his sincerity.

Most clear people thinking support Trump? Huh. Okay, I think I know what I'm dealing with in terms of your mentality (I'd call it an ideology but that would give it a legitimacy it does not deserve among normal Americans).

Quote:
She is entitled to her opinion. is she not?

She ONLY stated that it is about president obama's personal legacy. Nothing more or less.
Untrue, but whatever.

Sure she's entitled to her opinion, just as I'm entitled to rip it to shreds.

ETA: I notice you seem to know more about the Japanese than the Japanese, as evidenced above, and now, from another thread, below:

Quote:
Oh brother!!!

Isn't this both parties' way to get asians' vote?? lol why bother trying, most them vote Democrats anyway. But asians are now waking up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies