Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2016, 07:47 PM

991 posts, read 628,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Epliny the OP said "I am not a Trump supporter but .. maybe I should rethink that?"

Epliny is considering supporting Trump, and I gave Epliny some information about Trump.

But thanks for your post I'll check out the other content in the OP's post.

Chad.
I said it tongue -n- cheek but to be fair .. your post has merit.
(Unlike some of your other posts)

JUST KIDDING!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2016, 07:51 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,197,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
Trump has really not attacked blacks. I don't understand this. Hispanics may be but why blacks? If anything, he has emphasized jobs for them.
Trump threatens all the "free" stuff they get.

Old 04-16-2016, 08:05 PM

6,354 posts, read 3,649,366 times
"A hate crime is a traditional offense like murder, arson, or vandalism with an added element of bias. The FBI has defined a hate crime as a “criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender’s bias against a race, religion, disability, sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender, or gender identity."
https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investi...ts/hate_crimes

Donald Trump shows (hatred) towards South American immigrants.

Today Asians outpace South Americans in illegal population growth in America.
Asians Now Outpace Mexicans In Terms of Undocumented Growth - The Atlantic

But Trump only focuses on South American illegals wanting to send them back to South America, build a wall to keep them out, ex.ex. But Trump does not focus on Asians. It is racism when you attack one racial group and not others.

A "Hate Crime" is a offense like vandalism (writing on concrete) that is motivated by race/ethnicity. The words "Trump 2016" imply a hatred of South Americans, and when you vandalize property with graffiti saying words 'implying racial hate' perhaps in some way it could be considered a hate crime?

Personally I'm not saying the writing is an official "hate crime", but if your an upset South American or upset black person it could be considered a "hate crime" to them.

Old 04-16-2016, 09:18 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,005,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
I have never liked Trump and even less so now. But watching how he really really irritates the Elite Dems and Reps and the crybabies in college makes me want to vote for him. And then to see a lot of the idiots in Hollywood say they will leave if he is elected....... I'm not sure I can pass that up. So I may just close my eyes, hold my nose and vote for Trump.

I'm pretty much in this corner..........

Old 04-16-2016, 09:52 PM

38,639 posts, read 26,339,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
No, they weren't. The average age of a GI in WWII was 25.

Now, 50 years ago there actually were 18 year olds fighting jungle warfare in Vietnam. Plucked right out of high school.

Maybe you are confused.

At the beginning of WWII, the draft age was 21-25 (see, 1940 selective service act).

Following the Pearl Harbor attack, the draft age was changed to 18-38 years, and for a short period of time included men as old as 45.

Old 04-17-2016, 03:43 AM

8,058 posts, read 3,935,626 times
Default Donald Trump “Chalkings” Now Labeled Hate Crime

These children should sue the chalk-makers... someone, somewhere in Big Chalk had to know their product could be used to spell TRUMP!

Old 04-17-2016, 05:01 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,709,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Oh, the humanity!!
Careful. You might scare some college kids with your picture.

Old 04-17-2016, 05:03 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,709,971 times
Quote:
Donald Trump shows (hatred) towards South American immigrants..
Actually, he doesn't.

Old 04-17-2016, 05:08 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,426,917 times
Quote:
Donald Trump shows (hatred) towards South American immigrants.
Donald Trump has only shown hatred towards illegal aliens who commit brutal crimes.

Quote:
Today Asians outpace South Americans in illegal population growth in America.
Asians Now Outpace Mexicans In Terms of Undocumented Growth - The Atlantic

But Trump only focuses on South American illegals wanting to send them back to South America, build a wall to keep them out, ex.ex. But Trump does not focus on Asians. It is racism when you attack one racial group and not others.
Wow, you really know how to stretch things....from from fail to major fail.

Old 04-17-2016, 12:08 PM

17,468 posts, read 12,919,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by epliny View Post
It is now.
Kind of makes one wonder why any person would spend this kind of money to be around scared, hateful people. Yet most will go out and allow any person who advertises "Tattoo" to put marks upon them......not even thinking slightly about the dangers there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies