Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2016, 01:27 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,833,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Even prior white house staff applicants had drug use. At least 25 percent had recent drug use most of which was cannabis. Professionals.
I do not think you know what a professional is.

Please define professional:

Old 04-30-2016, 01:32 PM

7,687 posts, read 5,118,722 times
Yep The propaganda has been dying for a couple decades.

Old 04-30-2016, 01:33 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,727,347 times
[quote=Felix C;43891014]
Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Guarantee you know professionals that smoke. They just don't tell you because of how judgemental and hypocritical you are. Not to mention anti freedom[/QUOTE]

The irony and for that underlined part, paranoia is a known effect of heavy pot smokers. You may wish to visit a medical professional for that.

What professions? Again just a unicorn.

Has nothing to do with what I wrote unless you know the demographics. Article only indicates those who have smoked in the previous three years which would make sense if attempting to hire recent grads as in 21 year olds which I did refer to in my post.

The stupidity is overwhelming. Probably too much pot smoking going on by some posters.

lawyers, doctors, business owners, trade professionals, known them all you live in a bubble!!!

sorry bout that wrong post directed at Felix

Old 04-30-2016, 02:01 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,833,314 times
[quote=cruxan;43891137]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post

lawyers, doctors, business owners, trade professionals, known them all you live in a bubble!!!

sorry bout that wrong post directed at Felix
I doubt you know any of them and the only professionals on that list are lawyers and doctors. Pothead types do not know what a professional is. It is not your bro. wearing a Habib shirt and working at the local 7-11.

Old 04-30-2016, 02:47 PM

3,129 posts, read 1,330,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post

I doubt you know any of them and the only professionals on that list are lawyers and doctors. Pothead types do not know what a professional is. It is not your bro. wearing a Habib shirt and working at the local 7-11.
Felix, I am a professional and have used cannabis for over 40 years.

I would normally tell you more about that, and all of the professionals I've known through the decades that use cannabis, but it would be a COMPLETE waste of time. You are not open to learning ANYTHING about the plant or those who use it, you wish to remain in your own little uninformed world. If you really do want to know more, use the Search function and read some of my older posts. But I will tell you right now that you will be wasting your time. There is not one thing anyone on this planet can say to you, show you, or demonstrate to you that will open your eyes, much less your mind.

All I will say is that over the coming years you will realize how many MILLIONS of us long-term users there are that you never knew about, as more of us start coming out of the closet.

And yes, that includes all the people that you currently do not THINK use cannabis. That would be your neighbors, coworkers, PROFESSIONALS, and even some family members.

Man, I am SO glad I do not live in your small little world.

Old 04-30-2016, 02:47 PM

[quote=Felix C;43891440]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxan View Post

Old 04-30-2016, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddo View Post
Felix, I am a professional and have used cannabis for over 40 years.

I would normally tell you more about that, and all of the professionals I've known through the decades that use cannabis, but it would be a COMPLETE waste of time. You are not open to learning ANYTHING about the plant or those who use it, you wish to remain in your own little uninformed world. If you really do want to know more, use the Search function and read some of my older posts. But I will tell you right now that you will be wasting your time. There is not one thing anyone on this planet can say to you, show you, or demonstrate to you that will open your eyes, much less your mind.

All I will say is that over the coming years you will realize how many MILLIONS of us long-term users that are that you never knew about, as more of us start coming out of the closet.

And yes, that includes all that people that you currently do not THINK use cannabis. That would be your neighbors, coworkers, PROFESSIONALS, and even some family members.

Man, I am SO glad I do not live in your small little world.
This. And it's like talking to a brick wall
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies