Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2016, 05:12 PM

617 posts, read 349,172 times

Advertisements

The mooch has been as big an embarrassment to America as her idiot husband. We told you so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2016, 05:53 PM

2,055 posts, read 1,448,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
From your very own article ...

"Interviews with dozens of former classmates, teachers, neighbors and friends show that Obama was not a regular practicing Muslim when he was in Indonesia, despite being listed as a Muslim on the registration form for the Catholic school, Strada Asisia, where he attended 1st through 3rd grades.

The reporter should work for the dim spin machine ...

El Nox

Old 04-28-2016, 05:59 PM

2,055 posts, read 1,448,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
I went to Catholic school as a kid bc that's where my parents sent me. I'm not a Catholic and have never given two sh!ts about religion. Are you going to argue that I'm Catholic?
I don't give a sheet about your religion or lack thereof. What is being discussed is the religion of the WH moslem.

Quote:
Are you trying to create your own revisionist history? Republicans have still been pushing the theory that somehow Obama is actually some kind of foreigner pretending to be an American.
The history revisionist would be you not me. If you look at my previous reply, the WH moslem was listed as just that. So much for your cheap attempt to call me a revisionist. I prefer to be called a factualist.

Quote:
But let's keep ignoring the 600lb elephant-gorilla hybrid that's crapping all over the living room -- the church-going Muslim
Silly, silly phrase that is true only in your dreams.

El Nox

Old 04-28-2016, 06:26 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,112,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Nox View Post
I don't give a sheet about your religion or lack thereof. What is being discussed is the religion of the WH moslem.
Using your logic, I'm still a Catholic b/c I went to a Catholic school at some point in my life...

Quote:
The history revisionist would be you not me. If you look at my previous reply, the WH moslem was listed as just that. So much for your cheap attempt to call me a revisionist. I prefer to be called a factualist.

Silly, silly phrase that is true only in your dreams.

El Nox
And now you're denying the facts that Obama goes to Church... Some factualist you are...

But you keep proving my point. The racists and bigots who were against Obama don't need facts to support their opinions.

Old 04-28-2016, 06:27 PM

Quote:

"Interviews with dozens of former classmates, teachers, neighbors and friends show that Obama was not a regular practicing Muslim when he was in Indonesia, despite being listed as a Muslim on the registration form for the Catholic school, Strada Asisia, where he attended 1st through 3rd grades.

El Nox
Lol...It's like you don't even understand English...

Old 04-28-2016, 07:44 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
There's no better place to make this point than Mississippi. A state that's been historically an antagonist in the fight for civil rights...

Michelle Obama Just Called Out Racist Republicans For Smearing Her Husband, Congratulated Him for Rising Above
The time he was called a liar in front of a Joint Session of Congress.
Of course he is a bald faced liar. So many examples. Anyone who defends this piece of filth is morally bankrupt.

Of course it doesn't surprise me to see yet another falsely played race card post by you. But when you cannot discuss policy because Obamas policy are known failures, what else is there to do but falsely play the race card.

Old 04-28-2016, 07:49 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Quote:
Using your logic, I'm still a Catholic b/c I went to a Catholic school at some point in my life...
You don't understand logic. Logic tells one to not support a known bald faced liar with horrible policies.

Quote:
And now you're denying the facts that Obama goes to Church... Some factualist you are...
Like the democrats?
According to the poll conducted last fall and released Wednesday, only forty-five percent of Democrats believe Obama is a Christian at heart. Twenty-six percent don’t know what Obama believes, seventeen percent think Obama is “spiritual” while ten percent think Obama is a Muslim. Two percent say Obama is an atheist.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...51424880388887

Quote:
But you keep proving my point. The racists and bigots who were against Obama don't need facts to support their opinions.
But you keep proving my point. The false race card players and morally bankrupt who are for Obama don't need facts to support their opinions.

Old 04-28-2016, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
You don't understand logic. Logic tells one to not support a known bald faced liar with horrible policies.
Uh huh. So who are you supporting?

Quote:
Like the democrats?
According to the poll conducted last fall and released Wednesday, only forty-five percent of Democrats believe Obama is a Christian at heart. Twenty-six percent don’t know what Obama believes, seventeen percent think Obama is “spiritual” while ten percent think Obama is a Muslim. Two percent say Obama is an atheist.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...51424880388887
The only reason there's confusion about Obama is bc of Republican muddying the waters with their ignorance. Even with that, 90% know he's not Muslim, which is significantly better than what Republicans think.

Quote:
But you keep proving my point. The false race card players and morally bankrupt who are for Obama don't need facts to support their opinions.
Riiiight... Looks like we've got another one trying wrap their mind around a church-going Muslim...

Old 04-28-2016, 10:42 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,845,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
All this shows is the extent the Chicago Tribune will go to protect President Obama's story. I think it is President Obama who slipped up and said, "he was Muslim" only to be corrected........funny how people want to tell the President he is lying or doesn't know his own past. You people act as if being a Muslim is a "bad thing"

I think it is time for the First lady to grow up and realize she had privilege so stop being embarrassed and trying to be one of "the simple people."
Yeah why believe people you actually went to the school and interviewed people who attended the school when Obama did. There are reports from several other sources also.

The question however remains; do you know what was taught at the school?

Old 04-29-2016, 06:01 AM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times
Quote:

El Nox
Since when do first graders register themselves for school?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies