Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2016, 12:40 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times

Advertisements

I am sorry but I do not live in fudging MEXICO! don't you dare shove any of those damn signs in my face, my Italian temper does not care who you are or where you come from.

Respect this Country and it's laws and it's citizens. Do you want Mexico brought to any of your States, think about this.

If you do not care about this situation, at least think about your children, and grandchildren and future generations, of non American's because this is what it will become. Your children will come second, do you really want this for those you love.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2016, 01:18 PM

23,534 posts, read 17,208,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
I'm all for stopping illegal immigration and deporting the ones here illegally but when people use terms like "were losing America," I think that it turns people off from supporting their cause of stopping illegal immigration.
we are losing america.

No enforcement of the southern border, 11 million plus illegal aliens and sanctuary cities that defy federal law....I'd say that phase was in the ball park description of what is happening at an institutional level..that is at the federal level.

If you take umbrage and interpret that differently, so be it.

got news for you, no one is sitting around dreaming up code words except the liberal social justice crowd that mines phrases, punctuation and words to create enemies with hate filled hearts, from out of context speech.

Flying the mexican flag is inflammatory as is wearing masks and destroying public property and threatening political opponents. That alone being allowed is losing America.

Old 04-30-2016, 01:27 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
President Trump needs to end birthright citizenship in his first 100 days. This is the difference between legal immigrants (of all races!) who want to be American and illegal immigrants who just want our jobs, land, and social services. Illegal aliens are brainwashing a generation of children that they are entitled to America while at the same time destroying it from within. It's reconquista by uterus.

We send our troops half way around the globe to protect us; but the clowns we have in charge think we should open our borders! If we cannot protect our own borders; we should not even have a military - why waste the money - it makes no sense. National security is not about ensuring Iraq or Afghanistan is on the path to Democracy - judging from this primary; they might be more Democratic than we are! National security is about protecting this Country first and foremost. If it requires better border protection, employer fines, deportations, E-verify; so be it. We will never be 'safe' if we do not know who is in this Country!

Old 04-30-2016, 01:30 PM

20,524 posts, read 15,895,818 times
Quote:
Try being objective....in a state with millions of Latinos...a couple hundred come out to cause trouble. When you say things like "America is being lost"...we know what you really mean
Then why act like ignorant fools? That's NO way to make friends and, when a LOT of American "Hispanics" are offended by those troublemakers, what then? Too: "Hispanic" ain't a race, not all are Spanish speaking Mestizos.

Old 04-30-2016, 02:02 PM

24,461 posts, read 17,203,514 times
Originally Posted by lkm370
Try being objective....in a state with millions of Latinos...a couple hundred come out to cause trouble. When you say things like "America is being lost"...we know what you really mean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Then why act like ignorant fools? That's NO way to make friends and, when a LOT of American "Hispanics" are offended by those troublemakers, what then? Too: "Hispanic" ain't a race, not all are Spanish speaking Mestizos.

That is the problem where the squeaky wheel gets the notice.
Only a fool would put all muslims into the terrorist extremist pile.
Only a fool would say that all black people are thugs and hoodlums just because some choose to riot.
and Only a fool would label all mexicans as trouble makers.

We have these groups and others that on the outward appearance are nothing but no good. We can thank the media for that. When was the last time we heard anything good on the news?

It is not right to paint everyone of a particular group with the same brush just because a small percentage of them choose to act like idiots.

My wife is Irish and rarely drinks alcohol but the amount of people that hear her accent and say stupid things like "you must like to get drunk" .... They are projecting a stereotype.
She does her best in representing the positive nature of her Irish heritage.

What are the mexicans, the blacks and any other group doing to help dispel the negative stereotypes of their races? We see them on the TV tearing the place apart and causing problems.

There are many voters out there that are tired of it and are ready to take a chance on a guy like Trump.

America is being lost to the selfish attitudes, demands for rights that are not earned or even legal to give and the liberal politicians that see nothing wrong with any of this as long as they get votes.

What a mess.

Old 04-30-2016, 02:28 PM

1,185 posts, read 1,502,052 times
Quote:
If your going to try to get people to rally around your cause...using terms like "America is being lost" can be interpreted as racist to some and especially the media

If you want more people to rally around deporting illegal immigrants...try using better marketing
Screw that. Call it out like it is.

We need to drop this PC crap.

Illegal Mexicans are a drain on our society.

We're losing America.

America is now a country where a rich few exploit the crap out of a lot of low wage workers without the education to know better.

They're doing it legally with Indian H1B workers and illegally with Mexicans.

In the past, the Chinese has taken our jobs through offering cheap manufacturing overseas.

These rich Chinese are now buying their way HERE and taking over American business. What really pisses me off is that here in California, you have Chinese business owners that are using illegal Mexican workers.

Our country lets this crap go on. What kind of weak losers have we become?

I could really give two flying ****s about being PC. It's time to call a spade a spade. Our country is more important than your pathetically weak sense of worth.

This country was built by hard and strong people. Not crybabies that are offended when someone says something that is true.

We're losing this country to foreigners because the rich here want more money. It has nothing to do with being white/black/hispanic/asian so get over your race hangups.

Old 04-30-2016, 02:33 PM

117 posts, read 72,193 times
Quote:
But when Trump says Mexico is not sending us their best people, it means he is calling all Mexicans criminals and rapists?

Old 04-30-2016, 03:24 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,726,125 times
I don't see the bern and the hillbeast condemning these rioters.

Old 04-30-2016, 03:59 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,115,170 times
Quote:
Then you know what I mean as well!

Old 04-30-2016, 06:12 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3001 View Post
But when Trump says Mexico is not sending us their best people, it means he is calling all Mexicans criminals and rapists?

He does have a damn good point, and our Hispanic friends know it is true also, believe me they know.

Look at how many of our citizens have been killed and murdered by an illegal, more then you actually hear believe me. We are suppose to paint a rosy picture of how they all come here for a better life. But this is not true, hey even my Hispanic friends know this, and they do not want this here.

They even admit when they first came to this Country those who came here legally years and years ago, that things were so much better then now.

I am proud of the fact, that they have the willingness to admit to things Americans won't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies