Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2016, 08:16 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,746,362 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarina Witt View Post
You know this how?

I read some of the news articles that talk about her court case. There are a lot of them, completely unconnected to the Stephan case.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2016, 08:25 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
I read some of the news articles that talk about her court case. There are a lot of them, completely unconnected to the Stephan case.
So you've seen her performance record? I thought those were confidential! Well, maybe Canada's different, who knows?

Old 05-08-2016, 08:28 AM

Quote:
So you've seen her performance record? I thought those were confidential! Well, maybe Canada's different, who knows?
Maybe if you take he time to look into her court case (her performance reviews are a part of that case) you will see. I can't force you though and since it's not exactly on topic, it's pretty pointless to argue about it or even for me to share links.

Old 05-08-2016, 08:43 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Maybe if you take he time to look into her court case (her performance reviews are a part of that case) you will see. I can't force you though and since it's not exactly on topic, it's pretty pointless to argue about it or even for me to share links.
So you don't have anything. That's what I thought.

Old 05-08-2016, 09:01 AM

Quote:
So you don't have anything. That's what I thought.
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt by assuming that you were capable of googling her name. If you insist. Here's a couple out of the numerous news reports about her case.
Anny Sauvageau makes more allegations of wrongdoing in medical examiner's office - Edmonton - CBC News
Anny Sauvageau alleges political, bureaucratic interference - Edmonton - CBC News

One about her career not related to her case:
Sauvageau: Forensics Not as Glamorous as TV Suggests - Blog - March 2012

There's more but I don't have time and this is getting off topic.

Old 05-08-2016, 09:21 AM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
I understand it very well.... IT SHOULD NOT BE FILLED WITH GARBAGE!!

More studies show unvaccinated children are healthier than vaccinated children
Healthier, maybe, until they die from vaccine preventable illnesses!

Victims of Vaccine-Preventable Disease

Quote:
Vaccine-preventable diseases are a very real threat to children who are not properly protected. Each year children do get sick, and some of them die, from illnesses such as influenza (flu), pertussis and meningitis. Parents who have lost children to these devastating, avoidable diseases share their stories.
:: Vaccinate Your Baby : Preventing Disease ::

Do the right thing for your child.

Old 05-08-2016, 09:28 AM

Parents, do the right thing for you child!

Quote:
As a pediatrician, I have been profoundly affected by watching children suffer and die because of vaccine-preventable diseases. Over the last 15 years, I have watched a healthy teenager lose his life in 48 hours to meningococcemia despite heroic efforts to save him. I’ve seen a toddler lose his hearing after suffering from a spinal infection that could have been prevented with an Haemophilus influenza vaccine. I’ve seen kids with chicken pox get pneumonia and joint infections.
Children continue to die from vaccine-preventable diseases. We can stop that | Amy Belisle | Opinion | The Guardian

Old 05-08-2016, 09:36 AM

All Anti-vaxers need to watch this video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUonFVJNAds

Old 05-08-2016, 09:40 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADkx7n9ZAwA

Old 05-08-2016, 10:36 AM

37,102 posts, read 41,267,704 times
Quote:
Suzy, "Respectful Insolence's source is "Health Nut News". How ironic is that. You're actually using "Health Nut News" as your source. Ha! Anyways, I read the father's own words of which I believe "Health Nut News" got their info from and he says that bacterial meningitis was named as the cause of death according to the autopsy that they got 8 months later and that while no specific strain was mentioned, the report mentioned the issue of vaccination several times. HIB was not mentioned in the trial testimony either. If this is true (and we don't know if it is because no one testified to this at trial and the only source for this is "Health Nut News") then this was the test that the Medical examiner was told should not be used as evidence of anything. And just like enterovirus can be found in the body without any symptoms, so can HIB. Remember when the Former Chief Medical Examiner noted the presence of enterovirus in the boys nose and throat? Based on the evidence and the autopsy report, her professional opinion was that the boy had viral meningitis and it stemmed from his infection with enterovirus. Remember how you dismissed the presence of that claiming that it can be found in anyone's body at anytime without symptoms. Well, the same can be true for HIB. She noted that the x-rays prior to his intubations showed that his lungs were completely clear when he came to the hospital and that the CME left that particular slide out of his report and only used the post intubation picture of the lungs which were not clear. Why would he leave evidence out of the autopsy? Maybe because it didn't fit the narrative they were going for?

HIB is not the only type of bacterial meningitis and even if they found HIB bacteria through that test that they were told not to use as evidence, HIB, like enterovirus can be found in the body even without an active infection. Just like Group B Strep, many women find that they have it close to the birth of their babies without having a single symptom.

The Former Chief had a stellar performance record. She was not fired. She refused to go along with corruption. She did the right thing and for that she did not have her contract renewed. She showed that her ethics and morals were not for sale and for that you claim that she committed perjury in court so that she could win a settlement? But yet the office that is accused of this type of unethical behavior and the place where the autopsy report came from and from and the government (prosecution) employee that it came from is most definitely 100% honest. Your logic defies reason. Oh what a tangled web you weave.

Well, according to "Health Nut News" they found HIB. The ME didn't testify to this at trial. The parents didn't make this claim publicly if in fact they really told this to "health Nut News" and it can't be found any news articles covering the trial. Maybe the ME took the advice that the test could not be trusted and should not be used as evidence. The FME disagrees with his diagnosis based upon the evidence, some of which was not included in the autopsy.
We do not have the entire trial transcript, only the snippets quoted in the news reports. Unless you have read everything that was said in court, there is no way you can say that the Hib test was not discussed. The "Health Nut News" report is quoted because that is the source the Stephan family chose to discuss the autopsy results with. I cannot conceive of a reason for the family to lie about Hib in the autopsy report if it were not there.

Asymptomatic colonization with Hib is not common. Taken together, the evidence supports bacterial meningitis, and probability favors Hib. I realize you do not want to accept that, because you treat your own children with herbs when they are sick and do not want to accept that just maybe that might not be a good idea.

Quote:
If you read some of the articles about the former ME you will discover that the charges she makes are about administrative issues, not competence of the staff. It appears that she was claiming to have authority in aspects of the ME office that were not in her job description. She is described as being disruptive and hard to get along with.

There are some of her emails posted on the Internet where she claims to be the foremost authority in the world on death by hanging. Frankly, she comes across as an arrogant narcissist.

Edited to add: pneumonia often will not show on an X-ray until after the patient is adequately hydrated. Ezekiel was being given fluids with an eye dropper. He had to be about as dehydrated as a child could be. That accounts for the misleading picture on the first X-ray.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies