Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2016, 12:21 AM

1,496 posts, read 1,850,909 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Thank you for sharing your opinion.

You are wrong.

If you educate yourself and read the medical and psychiatric literature and research you will discover your opinion is biased and uninformed.
Where can I find this literature?

Old 05-04-2016, 02:17 AM

10,020 posts, read 9,472,148 times
Quote:
My, aren't you the patronizing, condescending one???!!!

Okay, believe what you want to believe.

Caitlyn Jenner is a woman, Bruce Jenner was a man. Chastity Bono was a girl, Chaz Bono is a man. I'm not going to play the infantile game of complaining about who is a "real" male or female.
Go ahead roll your eyes, call posters uninformed, biased, patronizing, etc for simply giving their opinions.

The forum is here to discuss topics and Bruce Jenner put the topic in the media. For the most part no one on here could give a crap if he wants to go around and dress like a woman, we really don't care. Heck if he wants to go around pretending he is a goat then fine. The fact is he put it into the media, in magazines and on our TV so we certainly have every right to give our opinion.

Old 05-04-2016, 04:26 AM

20,009 posts, read 20,683,019 times
He is still Bruce. He still has his junk.
This whole PC with putting him on a gold pedestal is ridiculous.
There is nothing brave about this, nothing to honor. This is a form of crazy.
It is a loose screw. The wires got crossed. Plain old fashioned but bar.
How many of these trannies could there be in the population?
Why all this ass kissing for people who clearly have a severe mental disorder?
Whatever. Call me insensitive, I don't care.

Old 05-04-2016, 04:45 AM

24,373 posts, read 22,982,365 times
Looking at his new 'do, Tom Brady seems to becoming Bruce Jenner....

Old 05-04-2016, 08:12 AM

1,824 posts, read 1,368,317 times
Quote:
My, aren't you the patronizing, condescending one???!!!
Why because I disagree with you or the politically correct about the issue?

Old 05-04-2016, 09:51 AM

18,927 posts, read 14,111,175 times
If she kept "little Bruce" - - - just sayin'

Old 05-04-2016, 10:00 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,186,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by voiceofreazon View Post
I was leafing through Time magazine where they have there most important people of the year, the list seems more ridiculous every year and this year is now exception with Leo DiCaprio on the cover

So they saw fit to add Caitlyn Jenner of course and whomever was writing the article referred to the time when "she" was in the olympics ?!

Now, I generally disagree that you can become a woman because you think you are one but aside from that, this just seems to be a new level of ridiculousness for politically correct idiocy.

How can anyone deny that Bruce Jenner existed, as a man? He would not have been in the olympics since he entered them as a man and participated in the male decatholon. His ex wives would never have married him and he would not have fathered any children.

It's fine if "she" wants to be known as a woman from now on but going back and erasing Bruce Jenner and the fact the he was a man and people interacted with him AS a man just seems ridiculous. It also seems to spit in the eye of his ex-wives, his own children the Olympic committee and the public who idolized him as a national sports hero at the time.

Honestly, without Bruce Jenner's celebrity, there would BE no Caitlyn Jenner... or to put it more accurately, none of us would have likely heard of her.

Anyway... it just seems weird that people seem to be trying to change the past.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...-caip1_300.jpg
AFAIK, Caitlyn Jenner doesn't exist. He's still Bruce. No amount of makeup or padded bras will change that.

Old 05-04-2016, 11:59 AM

14,466 posts, read 11,245,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
He is still Bruce. He still has his junk.
This whole PC with putting him on a gold pedestal is ridiculous.
There is nothing brave about this, nothing to honor. This is a form of crazy.
It is a loose screw. The wires got crossed. Plain old fashioned but bar.
How many of these trannies could there be in the population?
Why all this ass kissing for people who clearly have a severe mental disorder?
Whatever. Call me insensitive, I don't care.
Google Brett Favre ESPYs and Caitlyn Jenner. The look on Favre's face when Bruce Jenner is standing on the stage discussing dresses is priceless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.