Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2016, 05:08 PM

1,250 posts, read 1,487,879 times

Advertisements

Of course white supremacists see nothing wrong with whites mixing non-whites out of existence.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2016, 05:45 PM

72,979 posts, read 62,554,457 times
There has been the complain of this Old Navy ad "pushing multiculturalism". If pushing multiculturalism means I get treated better, I'll take it. If it means, that as a Black man, parents won't be telling their daughters "stay away from Black men", why would I have a problem with that? If it means having friends of different ethnicities (which I already have), cool.

Old 05-04-2016, 06:11 PM

39,209 posts, read 27,575,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
There has been the complain of this Old Navy ad "pushing multiculturalism". If pushing multiculturalism means I get treated better, I'll take it. If it means, that as a Black man, parents won't be telling their daughters "stay away from Black men", why would I have a problem with that? If it means having friends of different ethnicities (which I already have), cool.
Black people, just like white people are the original Americans lol Just ask anybody from Asian countries. when I was in Japan, I have always been told by Japanese that Americans are black and white. Always.

Old 05-05-2016, 08:43 AM

28,890 posts, read 30,251,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Black people, just like white people are the original Americans lol Just ask anybody from Asian countries. when I was in Japan, I have always been told by Japanese that Americans are black and white. Always.
I'm looking to find both colors on me?

Seriously, it is a shame America is still so full of bigots. Oh it has gotten better, much better, but the hate is still there on both sides of the coin...but in generations to come, out with the old, in with the new....

Old 05-06-2016, 07:08 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,575 times
Yes, white supremacy is disgusting...

Old 05-06-2016, 07:54 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,552,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
It doesn't affect me, but I'm glad you see my point. Oh and don't pretend to be offended!
you didn't have a point to begin with.

Old 05-06-2016, 11:12 AM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times
Who really cares about Twitter users? I mean really. The internet is FULL of angry people who think they can say anything hiding behind their cloak of anonymity. I would bet any amount of money many of those tweets were designed to get this reaction and were sent by a group trying to disrupt and paint another group badly.

Old 05-06-2016, 11:54 AM

78,339 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
I'm looking to find both colors on me?

Seriously, it is a shame America is still so full of bigots. Oh it has gotten better, much better, but the hate is still there on both sides of the coin...but in generations to come, out with the old, in with the new....
Ironically, a lot of the younger racists and people making statements about gays, other races etc. are "minorities". They claim they can't be racist because they're not *empowered* and think that it's just old white guys that are the problem.

Just look at the hate crime stats on anti-gay bias....um, those aren't white supremecists doing that.

Everyone has a bias or so I hear, but tell that to some people and they'll follow it right up by saying that theirs is ok because they aren't *empowered*.

So yeah, let's sit around clapping each other on the back and pointing at the old archie bunkers...but it's not going away like you think it is.

Old 05-06-2016, 11:55 AM

78,339 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Who really cares about Twitter users? I mean really. The internet is FULL of angry people who think they can say anything hiding behind their cloak of anonymity. I would bet any amount of money many of those tweets were designed to get this reaction and were sent by a group trying to disrupt and paint another group badly.
Trolls on twitter? False claims and faked commentary? That's impossible!

Old 05-06-2016, 12:37 PM

7,108 posts, read 8,960,867 times
I'm glad high profile users are calling the racist out on their foolery. You can say what you want but be willing to suffer the consequences.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies