Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-15-2008, 11:10 AM

48,112 posts, read 21,992,097 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW3 View Post
I think gay marrage is a good idea because it would greatly reduce gay sex or at least keep it in the family instead of public restrooms.
You know, I am gay but I have never ever witnessed "gay sex" or any other sex in a public restroom in the 50+ years that I have been going to the bathroom by my self. I remember my Mom used to warn me about the bad men and told me to go to the bathroom at the movies with my brother......I have never seen it. I do see a lot of grafitti scribbled on the door about who to call for a good time and who does what at which address and telephone numbers. I wouldnt have even known what Sen Craig was up to, would have been uncomfortable about his wide stance and infringing on my space and hurried out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2008, 11:18 AM

2,203 posts, read 5,082,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elston View Post
You know, I am gay but I have never ever witnessed "gay sex" or any other sex in a public restroom in the 50+ years that I have been going to the bathroom by my self. I remember my Mom used to warn me about the bad men and told me to go to the bathroom at the movies with my brother......I have never seen it. I do see a lot of grafitti scribbled on the door about who to call for a good time and who does what at which address and telephone numbers. I wouldnt have even known what Sen Craig was up to, would have been uncomfortable about his wide stance and infringing on my space and hurried out.
Ya know....me neither.

Old 02-15-2008, 11:43 AM

2,238 posts, read 9,753,677 times
Quote:
LMAO!! Oh my gosh...I can't rep you again yet, but damn...that was funny.

Old 02-15-2008, 11:47 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,756,720 times
I was trying to be sarcastic by drawing on one of the cliches abiur straight marrage.

I don't know the "foot tapping" code either but I would probably ask if 'tapping" happened.

Old 02-15-2008, 11:51 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,215,585 times
Quote:
I was trying to be sarcastic by drawing on one of the cliches abiur straight marrage.

I don't know the "foot tapping" code either but I would probably ask if 'tapping" happened.
Oh, I caught that. Marry two gay men, give them a couple babies and voila! No more gay sex! Oh, wait. That would be me I just described

Old 02-15-2008, 11:53 AM

48,112 posts, read 21,992,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoaminRed View Post
LMAO!! Oh my gosh...I can't rep you again yet, but damn...that was funny.
LOL I can't rep you either. So have a good day!

Old 02-15-2008, 12:27 PM

2,238 posts, read 9,753,677 times
Quote:
LOL I can't rep you either. So have a good day!
Every day that I'm alive and kicking is a good day!

Old 02-15-2008, 12:43 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,640,761 times
Quote:
I think gay marrage is a good idea because it would greatly reduce gay sex or at least keep it in the family instead of public restrooms.
Is that a big problem in your neighborhood?

Old 02-15-2008, 12:47 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,147,800 times
It's the married 'hetero' men cruising bathrooms and parks, from what I hear..

Old 02-15-2008, 12:58 PM

16,289 posts, read 32,330,688 times
What benefit does the marriage between two people that are suffering from same sex attraction accomplish? Marriage is between a man and a woman. Children have a right to have a mom and a dad in there life. With two people of the same sex there is a component that is missing. Also kind of hard to have kids when both are male or both are female.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies