Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2016, 01:59 PM

643 posts, read 471,753 times

Advertisements

The OP is posting an obvious BS question. Its a loaded question that is designed to entrap not to enlighten. Its what *******s do best. Should we have people check to see if adults going into baths have a pedophile record? No obviously not, but if your caught doing something illegal then you get brackets. So if you go into a woman's bathroom and wave your **** around you go to jail. If you can pull it off and go into a stall no one is the wiser. I am sure it has happened many times in the past. I have seen drag shows in NOLA where the guys looked like very attractive women it was scary. Personally I do not want to share a bath with a bull ****. But if the gal can pull off being a man and goes into a stall who will know? If she pulls down her pants and squats over a urinal we have a problem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 02:14 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,234,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
You should ask the NC legislature and governor, and everyone in Fox News the same thing.

They aren't the people proposing allowing weirdo men in the bathroom with little girls. You are.

Old 05-13-2016, 09:27 PM

50,808 posts, read 24,310,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
this is a lie. The Chritian Right has not ONE SINGLE TIME worked overtime to get someone fired from their job.

Progs do that every single day.

The Christian right has not used the full force of government to ruin someones business because they didn't THINK RIGHT. Progs have done this

You people actually seek to destroy people you don't agree with. you actually use government to break peoples lives. period.
You're right. They have different techniques...like shaming and condemning people to hell and damnation.

Old 05-13-2016, 09:51 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,442,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
They aren't the people proposing allowing weirdo men in the bathroom with little girls. You are.
No one worried about it until it became a political issue. Then the conservatives fell right in line and started complaining. Where were they 1 year ago when the pervs were allowed to run free?

Old 05-13-2016, 11:09 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,755,476 times
You can just accost men in the bathroom like most conservative congressmen and speaker of the house......

Old 05-13-2016, 11:11 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,755,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicarjoe View Post
The OP is posting an obvious BS question. Its a loaded question that is designed to entrap not to enlighten. Its what *******s do best. Should we have people check to see if adults going into baths have a pedophile record? No obviously not, but if your caught doing something illegal then you get brackets. So if you go into a woman's bathroom and wave your **** around you go to jail. If you can pull it off and go into a stall no one is the wiser. I am sure it has happened many times in the past. I have seen drag shows in NOLA where the guys looked like very attractive women it was scary. Personally I do not want to share a bath with a bull ****. But if the gal can pull off being a man and goes into a stall who will know? If she pulls down her pants and squats over a urinal we have a problem.
You sure think about this a lot..... Do you have magazines and videos about this topic?

Old 05-13-2016, 11:55 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
you don't get it.....

sexual predators can now dress up like women, get into the bathrooms and attack girls....

and yes, they don't need bathrooms or lockers, to molest, but now we're giving them more access.....

and yes, I had a bad experience, which makes me even more responsible to think about the repercussions this could have.

Would you want boys in the shower room at school with your daughters, claiming they were trans?

Speak to any parent who has a child that was sexually molested and then come back and judge me.

Same ol, same ol, if it hasn't happened to you, then why worry huh?

I agree to what you have posted. Yes for some this will be giving them a invitation. I know what you mean if it has not happened to you, then you don't know any better. I don't want to go there ever again I thought, but believe me I know what you mean and something I most want to forget. When things happen to you, you know exactly what your statement means.

I will put it this way, people are not always what they seem! and leave it at that. And yes I was young and trusting of everyone.

Old 05-14-2016, 03:32 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,846,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
yes, I agree, however, by putting this law into effect, they open the door to schools....little kids.....and then they'll want more and more....into the showers, the workplace....they won't stop at this....

I say leave it as is, but noah, now they have to permit this in schools, no way!!!!

then build a separate bathroom....just for transgenders....

But as usual..... the lazy, apathetic American people will sit on their butts and let the pervert Obama pass another idiot law!

Old 05-14-2016, 03:35 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,137,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
But as usual..... the lazy, apathetic American people will sit on their butts and let the pervert Obama pass another idiot law!

I have to wonder what American Muslim men will think when women start using their bathrooms?

Old 05-14-2016, 04:19 AM

3,406 posts, read 3,449,665 times
congrats women no long lines for women's room at concerts and sports events. Just use the men's.

Sorry men new long lines for those event due to women in men's rooms.. Remember to put seat down and don't pre on the seats anymore or you might get arrested or at least helped at by said women..(it is nasty so I won't complain about the yelling)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies