Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2016, 01:29 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,442,833 times

Advertisements

Why are people trashing liberals here? All I asked was a simple question: Since there's obviously been a huge surge in bathroom molestations and rapes in 2016 (why else would it be such a hot topic for conservatives?), what is their ideal solution to protect the public from weirdos? Do they have any more regulations in mind to protect children from same-sex pervs in the men's room?

Don't point at liberals. Liberals didn't make this a hot-button issue, did they?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2016, 11:48 AM

20,459 posts, read 12,379,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
LGBT (and sometimes many more letters) are grouped together because they have been traditionally discriminated against for going against the hegemony regarding men and women in society.

Interestingly, I have heard reports about butch lesbians being thrown out of women's restrooms, despite being biologically female (and identifying as such.)
you heard that huh?

well one time I heard about a shark trying to get access to peoples houses by pretending to be the pizza guy.

good grief.

Old 05-11-2016, 11:50 AM

20,459 posts, read 12,379,585 times
Here is a bit of reality. More harm has been done to Trans People by progressives making this huge deal about nothing.

before all this got kicked up, trans people were going to the restroom with no one the wiser.

BUT Progs like being disruptive. here we are. I feel bad for the Trans folk being used by progressives. its sad.

Old 05-11-2016, 01:39 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,682,324 times
This is a Troll thread.. I will not respond to stupidity.

Old 05-11-2016, 01:41 PM

4,491 posts, read 2,225,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
Here is a bit of reality. More harm has been done to Trans People by progressives making this huge deal about nothing.

before all this got kicked up, trans people were going to the restroom with no one the wiser.

BUT Progs like being disruptive. here we are. I feel bad for the Trans folk being used by progressives. its sad.
It was progressives who made this into an issue? Are you sure about that?

Old 05-11-2016, 01:45 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,135,783 times
More Republican Senators have been arrested for crimes in public restrooms than transgendered people.

More Right Wing solutions for non-existent problems.

Old 05-11-2016, 01:55 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,895,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Should we require the public to carry their birth certificates at all times, and have police or security officers ready at public restrooms to enforce the government regulations on bathroom use? Is this the small-government solution?
Something that get's forgotten is the fact that these laws are in response to laws passed by "progressives" that say anybody can use any restroom they want depending on what gender they feel like on any given day, or even any given moment. THAT'S the extremist viewpoint here.

Old 05-11-2016, 01:57 PM

13,933 posts, read 12,895,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
It was progressives who made this into an issue? Are you sure about that?
Yes, we're sure. Progs passed laws saying you could use whatever bathroom you wanted, so this is the Conservative response.... Who's the instigator here? Which group are the extremists in this situation?

Old 05-11-2016, 03:29 PM

2,851 posts, read 3,474,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Whats next? whats left? probably nambla rights
Don't laugh, it's already starting to be thrown around as a sexual identity. We all know where that leads.

But the OP thinks we shouldn't have any ID. Let me pull the conservatives reply: so you agree I shouldn't need ID to carry my firearm and I should be allowed free access to building regardless of my firearms preferences?

Old 05-11-2016, 04:30 PM

50,798 posts, read 24,310,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
I have to wonder...are all leftists complete morons?
Do conservatives always sit around making up "Conservative Bathroom Ideals"? Do they do that in a group while sitting on toilets? Do they ever develop ideals that are more important to the survival of our nation?

I think they do, but when I see threads like this I begin to wonder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies