Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2016, 05:04 PM

1,805 posts, read 2,367,456 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
You mean... he was Human before and after the night Saint Skittles was killed?
He was a man who had plenty run-in's with the law. What's happening now is him just showing who he was all along.

Trayvon was/is constantly called a thug yet Zimmerman is the one with the mugshot(s).

Go figure.

Old 05-12-2016, 05:10 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livejack View Post
Too bad he couldn't just mount Martin's head on his wall...

The man is a disgusting POS that represents a very, very small minority, but cowards see themselves in the 'righteousness' of Zimmerman.
I noted earlier that I had registered many years ago on gunbroker.com. I had wrote them my displeasure at the auction being hosted there. (Obviously I wasn't the only one).

I do not own a gun but I fully support the right to own one. People like Zimmerman give gun owners a bad name and that was my complaint.

Old 05-12-2016, 05:13 PM

952 posts, read 518,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I noted earlier that I had registered many years ago on gunbroker.com. I had wrote them my displeasure at the auction being hosted there. (Obviously I wasn't the only one).

I do not own a gun but I fully support the right to own one. People like Zimmerman give gun owners a bad name and that was my complaint.
I don't have a problem with people owning guns. I am not anti-gun, but I cannot condone the actions of this man, and some can.
I guess today we agree.

Old 05-12-2016, 05:18 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,508,949 times
Guns worth 150 bucks at best. ITS A P O Junk.
Zimmerman, well, he has the right Libs to sell a story, movie as the tolerant know. Manson, OJ, and many others were convicted of Crimes, and many people here on the left froth at the mouth over them.
Tolerant left my booty.

Old 05-12-2016, 05:55 PM

2,185 posts, read 1,382,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
He never killed anybody before.
That's right he only molested his cousin for years, that was before he started assaulting people when he was a bouncer, and before he assulted a police officer. After killing Martin, he stalked Matthew Apperson with a gun because of a road rage incident.

Old 05-12-2016, 06:02 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,235,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
He was a man who had plenty run-in's with the law. What's happening now is him just showing who he was all along.

Trayvon was/is constantly called a thug yet Zimmerman is the one with the mugshot(s).

Go figure.
No doubt Zimmerman is an imperfect man... but Treyvon Martin WAS a thug. Sorry, but that's the truth.

Have a look at the photos that were found on his cell phone...

Gun, drug texts feature in new Trayvon Martin shooting evidence - CNN.com

Old 05-12-2016, 06:09 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
No doubt Zimmerman is an imperfect man... but Treyvon Martin WAS a thug. Sorry, but that's the truth.

A majority of teens smoke pot. Your doctor and banker likely does.

Old 05-12-2016, 06:13 PM

12,755 posts, read 9,647,591 times
Quote:

I'm looking at those six pictures:

First one: a picture of a teenage male with his shirt off (the horror!)
Second one: a picture of a baby weed plant (is it his?)
Third one: picture of a gun (no reference; is Treyvon the one holding the gun? Who knows!)
Fourth one: blurry picture of three teenagers (unable to make out who is in the photo)
Fifth one: smoke coming out of someone's mouth (is it Treyvon? Who knows!)
Sixth one: golden teeth (I suppose that's supposed to mean the person in the picture is...???)

If I recall, most of the photos claiming to be Treyvon were debunked as being depictions of him.

Old 05-12-2016, 06:27 PM

295 posts, read 181,242 times
If smoking pot equates to being a thug, I guess we better start a long list.

The Beatles
The who
Bob Marley
The doors
Green day
Janis Joplin
Jefferson airplane
The Rolling Stones
Shall I continue????? Are they all thugs?! I bet more than one of them owned guns too. Who the f cares?

People who call trayvon a thug just because he smoked weed and had pics of guns are 100% generalizing. What about that kid that shot up the black church? He had plenty of pics of guns and I'll bet my last dollar he was a pot smoker. So would you continuously refer to him as a thug and say he oughtta been shot for walking home at night too??

Old 05-12-2016, 06:31 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
TO post 109....great photo shop....of course you won't admit it...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies