Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 06:53 AM

21,461 posts, read 10,560,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Why we're arguing about this is a mystery.

The answer is so simple it's ridiculous.

Do away with traditional public bathrooms and make them all individual rooms with one commode and one sink and a locking door instead of big communal rooms with flimsy partitions and a constant stream of people in and out.

That way everyone gets safety, privacy and anyone can use whatever bathroom they want regardless of what their dangley parts look like.

People are so stupid.
Yeah, and you get to stand in line for 2 hours every time you want to go to the bathroom. That'll work!

Last edited by Ibginnie; 05-13-2016 at 07:39 AM.. Reason: edited quoted post
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2016, 07:09 AM

1,504 posts, read 850,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Your number is way too high. Transgender is probably more like 0.0001% of the population.
The failings of transgender was clearly shown to me the other day when I was at my local hamburger joint getting some take out. As I waited for my food I notice a tall bleach blonde woman....or so I thought. Upon closer observation I did notice that this person did not seem to be a male or a female.

This person reminded me of one of those larger than life paintings of some old arch angel. A person that really did not fit into this world...an oddity. Putting that point aside. She - it or him uninvited sat down at my table and began to talk.

I looked at this person who appeared to be female and asked her a simple question. "Are you a man?" She answered by saying she did not have a penis. It became clear that this person had undergone the "complete change" surgical.

Here is what most overlook when attempting to change sex. She began to cry and said how lonely she was and how she desperately needed a man to love her. I suppose that transgender people who want to say become woman never took into account that a normal classic male would simply not want them. This person in my eyes was doomed to never fully have what they wanted in life...that they would never enter the normal realm of heterosexuality - that science and medicine and social change would not and could not save them.

Old 05-13-2016, 07:13 AM

18,453 posts, read 7,080,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Yeah, and you get to stand in line for 2 hours every time you want to go to the bathroom. That'll work!
With a layout like this you could easily fit 8 bathrooms in the same space as most traditional public restrooms.

http://housing.illinois.edu/~/media/...81&w=600&la=en

And you could double it if you devoted the same square footage as both current mens and ladies rooms.

Old 05-13-2016, 07:23 AM

9,613 posts, read 6,937,884 times
It's a whole lot of effort to breed widespread hate and discontent for the sake of appeasing such a small segment of the population with a medical disorder. By this rationale the guy who wants to be a 6 year old girl should be allowed in first grade so we can entertain his fantasies hiding under the guise of "equal protection". And Obama wonders why Trump got so popular.

Old 05-13-2016, 07:27 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,323,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy100 View Post
And Obama wonders why Trump got so popular.
And libs will never recognize or admit it. It's all about stirring the pot and accusing most of the country of being racist, sexist and bigoted.

Old 05-13-2016, 07:28 AM

18,453 posts, read 7,080,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by O.A.Bachlow View Post
The failings of transgender was clearly shown to me the other day when I was at my local hamburger joint getting some take out. As I waited for my food I notice a tall bleach blonde woman....or so I thought. Upon closer observation I did notice that this person did not seem to be a male or a female.

This person reminded me of one of those larger than life paintings of some old arch angel. A person that really did not fit into this world...an oddity. Putting that point aside. She - it or him uninvited sat down at my table and began to talk.

I looked at this person who appeared to be female and asked her a simple question. "Are you a man?" She answered by saying she did not have a penis. It became clear that this person had undergone the "complete change" surgical.

Here is what most overlook when attempting to change sex. She began to cry and said how lonely she was and how she desperately needed a man to love her. I suppose that transgender people who want to say become woman never took into account that a normal classic male would simply not want them. This person in my eyes was doomed to never fully have what they wanted in life...that they would never enter the normal realm of heterosexuality - that science and medicine and social change would not and could not save them.

I think most people who are against gender nuetral public bathrooms aren't afraid of transgender people using the same restrooms or have any type of social prejudice against them.

They are much more concerned about genuine perverts and stalker types who might take advantage of the rules to make finding victims easier.

Why people don't seem to get this is beyond me because if you look at the estimated number of transgendered people in society, it's very small......so small that there are possibly more pervs/stalkers than transgendered people.

Old 05-13-2016, 07:29 AM

45,201 posts, read 26,414,151 times
we now live in a country where you can be whatever you want be. White people identifying as black, black as white, women as men, men as women, and so on.
As for me, I'm going to identify as an alien or non -citizen and quit paying taxes. Think I'll get away with it?

Old 05-13-2016, 07:31 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,663,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
He's upholding the law and as to "Get the Feds out of our schools", breaking the law could well result in your desired goal.
How is he upholding the law may I ask?

Old 05-13-2016, 07:32 AM

2,846 posts, read 2,968,732 times
Again,

all of this has come down during the Obama/Liberal watch. Even if you were bipartisan to begin with, you have to start realizing that democrats revamping social settings in one swooping policy is so damaging to our society.

Why are liberals so detached?

Old 05-13-2016, 07:34 AM

4,288 posts, read 2,057,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
.......under threat of loss of Federal funding.

Get the Feds out of our schools I say.
I suspect you are not correct.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies