Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2016, 01:54 PM

28,567 posts, read 18,576,646 times

Advertisements

Men don't need to touch women they aren't legally connected to, unless by that woman's request or in the line of government duty.

All the discussion about religion is irrelevant.

Men don't touch women they aren't legally connected to, unless by that woman's request or in the line of government duty.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2016, 02:07 PM

7,649 posts, read 5,421,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
Thats going too far, but I dont get why Muslims want to live here.
Really?

Quote:
African-Americans began to rediscover their African Islamic roots after the Great Migration of Blacks from the South to the Northern cities after World Wars I and II. The re-emergence of African-American Islam has been a consistent phenomenon during the twentieth century until the present. Today, African-American Muslims constitute roughly a third of the American Muslim population.
http://www.tolerance.org/publication...-united-states

Old 05-18-2016, 03:22 PM

16,091 posts, read 10,249,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
sigh so many Muslims have denounced that violence-- yet-- still harp on it - we have at least 1300 anti- government militias right here in the USA- all home grown- not sure of total membership- but definitely not the friendly bunch don't forget to include the gangs: There are approximately 850,000 as of 2012 . they are violent as well- criminals? well that's another #
Can you do me a favor and post the link from a reliable and credible source confirming your figure of 850,000 gang members from the Muslim community in this country?

Thanks

Old 05-18-2016, 03:33 PM

78,866 posts, read 46,342,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I have already answered your question, repeatedly, but I'll do it again just so you can get back to my points. I think it is wrong to do this to anyone, this would be true if they are KKK, PETA or any other organization. To answer directly yes I think there would be more acceptance of doing this to a KKK guy because, again as I posted before, there is no interpretation of what that hood means. Everyone knows what it means. As we are seeing with this situation many of us understand that a Hijab is not automatically a symbol of hate and we understand the facts clearly show that person is not for sure trying to take over America, supporting terrorists activities, and mutilating their children. Again I reference the stat that you continue to avoid discussing: Only 7% of all Muslims in America support these attacks even mildly.

Now that I have satisfied your request please respond to the rest of my post. Better yet please supply your answers to the question I posed to dechatelet.
Nice story but, .......
Did'nt ask anyone, including you, what they think about Muslims. I didn't ask anyone what they thought about the KKK.

I asked, what the reaction would be, had the head covering been a KKK hood?
You and I both know the answer to this easy question.The reaction would have been very similar to this(most likely more violent), but accepted 99.9999999999999% by public opinion.

Old 05-18-2016, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
Because this is their country just as it is for every US citizen.
Seems we drove the KKK back under a rock so they can be managed.

Old 05-18-2016, 03:38 PM

2,643 posts, read 2,430,767 times
"Man Rips Off Woman’s Hijab During Flight, Yells ‘This Is America’"

Was not aware Donald Trump flew coach

Old 05-18-2016, 03:57 PM

51,890 posts, read 52,267,434 times
I haven't read this entire thread, but to me this is open and shut type of case. No one should be grabbing clothes off of another person like that. That's beyond rude and curious how much discussion that can be had that warrants this thread going on for 270 plus posts.

Old 05-18-2016, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I haven't read this entire thread, but to me this is open and shut type of case. No one should be grabbing clothes off of another person like that. That's beyond rude and curious how much discussion that can be had that warrants this thread going on for 270 plus posts.

I know. We ripped those KKK hoods off years ago, this mountain can be climbed.

Old 05-18-2016, 04:20 PM

35,347 posts, read 20,707,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Can you do me a favor and post the link from a reliable and credible source confirming your figure of 850,000 gang members from the Muslim community in this country?

Thanks

NOT Muslims!!-- I am saying that all are so afraid of the Muslims--- but have no fear or thought of our very own home grown criminal terrorist - so afraid to put a direct comment to anyone anymore on the forums -so I use too broad and general statements- my bad

Old 05-18-2016, 04:42 PM

2,852 posts, read 1,594,942 times
The man that did this is an idiot.
It's like ripping a Yarmulkes off a Jewish person's head, yelling, 'You're in a Catholic environment!"
Whatever 'punishment' that is in order should be implemented, In My Humble Opinion....
If you can give out an award for being stupid, he'd take 1st place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies