Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 01:42 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,225,470 times

Advertisements

I don't believe her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2016, 01:44 PM

12,275 posts, read 7,133,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
I don't believe her.
Why, because it doesn't fit your narrative?

Old 05-17-2016, 01:49 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,225,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhwanderlust View Post
Why, because it doesn't fit your narrative?
Yea

Old 05-17-2016, 02:00 PM

27,119 posts, read 15,300,057 times
Oops, this is a terrible thing and should not occur but I also must say that Guidelines have consequences.

You don't rile up Americans by command type edicts as Obama has done.

Old 05-17-2016, 02:16 PM

19,826 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Coming off so many recent fake events, I am skeptical of this emotional tirade.

Old 05-17-2016, 02:44 PM

2,464 posts, read 1,285,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
Not surprising that you would be the first in here to blame "right wingers" for creating a problem initiated by the left.

There has ever been only one other poster this ridiculously predictable, but I think he had a meltdown and was banned a while back...
Tell me, who made a big deal out of banning people from using the restroom of their sexual identity? Here is a hint, it wasn't anyone on the left. Before these stupid bans, no one was concerned about the genitalia of others that were using the restroom.

Old 05-17-2016, 02:49 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,555,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliftonpdx View Post
Tell me, who made a big deal out of banning people from using the restroom of their sexual identity? Here is a hint, it wasn't anyone on the left. Before these stupid bans, no one was concerned about the genitalia of others that were using the restroom.
Here's a hint for you:

Transgendered people were ALREADY using the restroom for the gender they identified with.

It wasn't until teens who were pre-transitioned wanted to start using the locker rooms of the opposite sex.

It was the fact that parents were upset that a "girl" with a penis was changing next to their adolescent girl.

It was cities like Charlotte and Houston pushing this absurd agenda making it front page news and causing a reaction from the right.

But continue to live in your bubble of alternate facts if you choose.

urban life is better in the bubble cliff...

Old 05-17-2016, 02:57 PM

2,464 posts, read 1,285,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
Here's a hint for you:

Transgendered people were ALREADY using the restroom for the gender they identified with.

It wasn't until teens who were pre-transitioned wanted to start using the locker rooms of the opposite sex.

It was the fact that parents were upset that a "girl" with a penis was changing next to their adolescent girl.

It was cities like Charlotte and Houston pushing this absurd agenda making it front page news and causing a reaction from the right.

But continue to live in your bubble of alternate facts if you choose.

urban life is better in the bubble cliff...
False, the trans girl that wanted to use the changing room she identified with is acceptable, making an issue out of it is what the right wingers did. Little girls aren't going around exposing their genitalia to others, even in the locker rooms, so a girl who identifies as a girl should be using the girls locker room rather than be forced to us the men's locker room.

Old 05-17-2016, 03:47 PM

24,458 posts, read 17,203,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
This whole bathroom bill thing has done nothing but create a problem where there wasn't one in the first place.

Well said.

Now that everyones radar is up for perverts getting into ladies rooms I think there will be more occurrences like this one.

Old 05-17-2016, 04:16 PM

19,826 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Well said.

Now that everyones radar is up for perverts getting into ladies rooms I think there will be more occurrences like this one.
There is no evidence of an occurrence happening. Only an emotional rant on FB.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies