Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2016, 06:04 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminhealth View Post
I'ts about time to change that. Time for a Female leader of the U.S. And no president has ever been near perfect, so don't go there with all the downsides etc But I know you all will.

And remember this, if everyone got a message almost daily and women ruled the world -- so much Peace.
no no no no..

You guys all on the left run around telling us that Trump needs to release his tax forms because the precedence has been set..

Well clearly, Presidents being men, would fall under the same category..

yeah, voting for either, or against them for these 2 very reasons is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard, but then again, everything the left says nowadays seems to be idiotic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2016, 06:07 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
They are ALL corrupt so it's a female's turn..
Nothing says high standards like voting for corruption.

Old 05-17-2016, 06:19 PM

599 posts, read 401,546 times
If you want for the United States to be in another war vote Hilary Clinton! She wants us in Syria fighting against the Syrian Government and Russia not to mention her tenure as Secretary Of State was an absolute failure. Sadly I think she will be beat Trump though it is what is and I'll except it but in the end the Republican Party will have to push for major reform or else they will never win a presidential election again and losing three times in a row isn't something to be proud of instead it's an embarrassment.

Old 05-17-2016, 06:29 PM

759 posts, read 636,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroZach View Post
Sadly I think she will be beat Trump though it is what is and I'll except it but in the end the Republican Party will have to push for major reform or else they will never win a presidential election again and losing three times in a row isn't something to be proud of instead it's an embarrassment.
I wouldn't crown Killary just yet...

Only once in the last 50+ years has a party won 3 straight terms... (Reagan '80, '84 Bush '88) In every other election dating back to Eisenhower ... after 8 years.... the other party won. (JFK '60.. Nixon '68, Carter '76, Bush '00, Obama '08)

That being said... Trump wins.

Last edited by ChloeC; 05-17-2016 at 06:38 PM.. Reason: ... typo! Bush was 1988 not 1992!

Old 05-17-2016, 06:30 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,952,231 times
Quote:
No I'm not voting for her because she's a woman, but she's most qualified in my mind. I like Bernie, but it will be Mrs. Clinton.

Trump is a PIG...I can't think of a another word to describe him.

And I'm happy we had our outgoing president, was he perfect, No, but he was good and did a lot. Walked into a pit of snakes.

And I'm thankful for my SS check which I will have in my account tomorrow...thank you FDR...and thank you LBJ for my Medicare which I don't abuse.
Trump is a "pig," so you're voting for Bill Clinton's wife. Makes sense.

Old 05-17-2016, 06:31 PM

24,404 posts, read 23,056,554 times
So why doesn't a woman run for President?

Old 05-17-2016, 06:32 PM

599 posts, read 401,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeC View Post
I wouldn't crown Killary just yet...

Only once in the last 50+ years has a party won 3 straight terms... (Reagan '80, '84 Bush '92) In every other election dating back to Eisenhower when a party had 2 terms... the other won. (JFK '60.. Nixon '68, Carter '76, Bush '00, Obama '08)

That being said... Trump wins.
I hope you are right I really do though the poll numbers for the most part seem to be in Clinton's favor and with Trump's past rhetoric I am worried that he has alienated most of the voter base.

Old 05-17-2016, 06:36 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,951,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrat View Post
And this Lady's and Gentlemen is why we call them "Low Information Voters".

bill

Amen to that!

Old 05-17-2016, 06:59 PM

2,366 posts, read 2,639,531 times
Quote:
I'ts about time to change that. Time for a Female leader of the U.S. And no president has ever been near perfect, so don't go there with all the downsides etc But I know you all will.

And remember this, if everyone got a message almost daily and women ruled the world -- so much Peace.
You're a sexist, misandrist, jerk.

Old 05-17-2016, 07:11 PM

35,691 posts, read 21,045,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroZach View Post
If you want for the United States to be in another war vote Hilary Clinton! She wants us in Syria fighting against the Syrian Government and Russia not to mention her tenure as Secretary Of State was an absolute failure. Sadly I think she will be beat Trump though it is what is and I'll except it but in the end the Republican Party will have to push for major reform or else they will never win a presidential election again and losing three times in a row isn't something to be proud of instead it's an embarrassment.

Trump said he wanted all overseas military to PAY for our presence in their countries-- or WALK_ so war will be started by whom?? he is already alienating the friends we have -- wonderful!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies